View Single Post
Old 12-29-2023, 05:50 AM   #1346
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cameron Hates Compliments Asker

Cast: CamDamage, Vespa
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Latex, Catsui
Video language: English
The material covers every inch of your body, embracing you firmly, binding you, holding you close. Your partner is similarly clothed. When the two of you move against one another, there is no catch, no painful rub, only a smooth, slick slide.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29275kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cameron Hates Compliments

Cocktease Part One Broomall

Starting in 2015 – and seemingly out of nowhere – latex was back. Its popularity as a fashion statement began to grow as a number of influential celebrities, including Kim Kardashian and her siblings, Katy Perry, and Rihanna wore latex to various red carpet events. Latex was back in the public eye and this time, it was here to stay!
Duration: 7:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 28259kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocktease Part One

Red Latex Hogtie Semipalatinsk

Latex is always a bit fun! And, we don't want to deprive anyone of their fun!...So, I'll give you this one....I dress in my transparent red latex minidress with thong panties underneath and bright red high heels. Of course, I put on my collar as a sign of my submission. But, Johnny decides to take it easy on me today. I got enough going on with the latex. He puts me in a hogtie in soft cuffs, just so he can watch me struggle and roll around in latex. He, also, gives me a matching plump red ball gag, because he likes all the helplessness and drool... I'd click my ruby red heels together, but, I'm a bit tied up at the moment. Besides, you know I'm having fun!
Duration: 7:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 126.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Latex Hogtie

Cocktease Part Two Inman

Why did it take latex so long to become fashionable? Why is it happening so quickly now? What can I do to become a part of this fabulous trend? All of these are questions the Laidtex staffers have asked ourselves at one point or another – and will attempt to answer to the best of our ability in this informative guide!
Duration: 8:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 28299kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocktease Part Two

Chell Part One Ferron

When you finally, finally give yourself over to the ultimate pleasure, you know that the musky sweat of your passion will mix perfectly with the sharp odor of your latex garment. And you will finish, soon, so soon, you and your partner’s skintight latex outfits intensifying the pleasure as it always manages to do.
Duration: 8:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14593kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 900.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chell Part One

IR Servant Dog - Hazel Hypnotic , PD Bardejov

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Hazel came to PD and said that she wanted order and purpose in life. It is not what she thought it would be. He barks out directions like he is talking to a dog and she knows better than to defy him. There is no need to threaten or coerce her. Hazel asked to be dominated before she even knew what that word could really mean.
PD has so many tools at his disposal that choosing one can sometimes be hard. A little latex and electricity go well together, though. It is a nice change of pace when he has gotten bored with caning her. Whatever it takes to make her scream, he has got it close at hand.
Duration: 51:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Servant Dog - Hazel Hypnotic , PD

Fancy Steel The Spy Berlin Heights

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Fancysteel
A mysterious spy just recently tried to break into the Chastity Prison and was caught trying to steal some confidential files and inmate records.Who does she work for? And what is it that has driven her to attack such a dreaded institution? The strikingly beautiful criminal mastermind, clad in tight, shimmering latex, refused to tell us anything....Cobie, a former inmate of the chastity prison, is now an agent trying to work against the organisation. Her gambit did not pay off and to her horror, she is once again a slave to the system of Chastity, and this time they will make sure she never escapes or tastes freedom again. Armed with a new chastity device and shock collar, she presents the highest security risk and is held accordingly. Cobie tried to get the secrets of Chastity Prison out in the open, now, once again she will experience the tormenting secrets and bondage this feared institution has to offer.
Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 955.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fancy Steel The Spy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07085 секунды с 9 запросами