View Single Post
Old 12-28-2023, 08:05 AM   #455
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hillary Hooterz - Poolside Hooterz Waverley

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Sensationalvideo
Cast: Hillary Hooterz
Genres: bbw, big tits, blonde, interracial, hardcore, blue eyes, white, bikini, naked, facial, pool
Video language: English
There´s always a party at Hillary Hooterz´s house. Hillary was doing the honors of adding the lotion to one of her backyard pool guests when her huge, sexy breasts accidentally slipped out from her bathing suit. The guy getting the rubdown was more than excited enough, so Hillary made sure his cock ´accidentally´ slipped out of his pants and into her mouth. She took all the inches of that monster down her throat and even got it between her jugs before she realized that the time to be sweet was over. She bent over and ordered to have that large cock deep in her pussy, and ended up getting the fucking of her life. Hillary got stretched so wide she felt like she would burst, but eventually the big dick that was inside her was the first to go, shooting cum all over her pretty blond face, which she happily swallowed up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:10
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 2285kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 608.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hillary Hooterz - Poolside Hooterz

Alex Chance - Chance Fuck Mount Upton

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Plumperpass
Cast: Alex Chance
Genres: plumper, big tits, brunette, hardcore, blue eyes, white, belly play, oil, bikini, high heels, tit shot, outdoors
Alex Chance is a young, barely legal BBW babe with huge round natural boobs and an appetite for cock that needs to get serviced! She tells us her outdoor sex stories before she is presented with a big dick for her to suck off. First some plumper worship as her big tits and chubby belly were lubed with oil. Then after the messy blowjob, the hardcore fucking action was underway. Her fat shaved pussy got stuffed and she was moaning in delight. Check it out!
Duration: 27:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 68kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Chance - Chance Fuck

sucks and fucks! Anadarko

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex
In the conclusion of Simone Sonay’s live BaRS show, this stunning blonde finally gets the assfucking she so richly deserves. We have been building up the pace to the frenzied conclusion, in which Simone’s flawless ass runs into Jack Hammer’s 10 inch dick. Repeatedly.
Taming cougars is a tag team business, and we start of with shackling this slut over a cage. This position leaves both ends wide open and ready for access. The finishing touch is our back up bitch Darling waiting her turn in the cage. Darling gets to listen to every moan and gasp over her head as Simone gets her ass throughly plowed, knowing that it is her turn next. A blindfold cuts off Simone’s vision, she can not see or anticipate the dick, all she can do it experience the sensations as her holes are used fast and hard.
Simone is already dazed and loopy from the painful suspension and deepthroat she has gone through, now it is time to seal the deal on this tanned swinger. Two rock hard cocks step up and make full use of Simone’s wide open holes. We rip off her blindfold so that we can see those big blue eyes looking up at us past a mouthful of fuckstuck. The glazed look on her face shows just how appreciative she is for her serving of dick. All 10 inches of BBC slide home home in her ass balls deep as Simone responds with an earth shattering orgasm. One after another the cocks own her ass.
We dick her down until she is a limp puddle of flesh draped over the cage, held up only by her shackles. She has had so many squirting orgasms she can no longer see straight. Drool and lube and cum leak out of every hole. Darling cowers in her cage, knowing she will be hauled out and used next. We are all done with the cougar, bring us the next fucktoy...
Duration: 17:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 941.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: sucks and fucks!

Busty Brogan - Wake Up! I'm Horny! Kos

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Busty Brogan
Genres: bbw, big belly, blonde, behind the scenes, hardcore, blue eyes, white, belly play, blowing, blowjob, deep throating, doggystyle, missionary, nipple sucking, oral, reverse cowgirl, tit fucking
Man o man Busty Brogan. Her boyfriend was´t down to fuck so she goes into his roommates bedroom to see what he´s up to. Busty Brogan ends up giving Juan one of the best wake-up calls a man could ask for; a face full of ass and tits. In this scene she takes it deep in her pussy and loves every moment. This is a scene you won´t want to miss.
Duration: 27:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 625.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Brogan - Wake Up! I'm Horny!

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1 Gastonville

The party Girls are so easy to lure in. I easily talked her into letting me tie her wrists behind her back and then it was easy to take her to my hideout in the abandoned part of town. A petite Blue eyed Blond with Huge tits... She'll bring a fortune on the open market. I start by wrapping one arm around her neck and then I manhandle her with my other for a bit. I then tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead so she can't get away. I then grab more rope and start binding her legs. I end up tying 4 bands around her thighs. I add rope in 3 places below her knees. I then start slapping and groping her tits through her silky white blouse as she whines and moans. I slap her ass a few times and then make her turn in a circle for me. She's learning fast! I do tire of her questions and complaints though, so I strap a ballgag in her mouth so I can finish binding her in peace. I soon unbutton her blouse and we get a good look at her huge firm tits for the 1st time. I continue binding her upper body, adding rope above and below her them. I then decide that her shorts/skirt attire should be removed. I cut them away with a pair of scissors. I remove her neckrope and sit her in a chair. I walk away leaving her to struggle and mmmpph. When I return, I remove the ballgag then I grope and slap her tits. I then stuff a pair of panties in her mouth. I tape them in securely with clear tape. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1

Tiffany Blake - She Wants That Cum Bad Fellows

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Tiffany Blake
Genres: plumper, big tits, big butt, blonde, hardcore, blue eyes, white
That sensational blonde plumper chick is Tiffany Blake. She´s got enough tits to satisfy even the greediest of you big boob lovers. And so much hot, tanned, oiled up booty that you probably wouldn´t be able to handle it if you were to be the one tapping it from behind. Yes, an ass that big and beautiful is not that common, especially amongst ladies of the white variety. Take your time, breath it in, enjoy how she mounts the cock, and then check out how she takes that load like a pro.
Duration: 49:32
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 1658kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 629.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiffany Blake - She Wants That Cum Bad
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03453 секунды с 9 запросами