View Single Post
Old 12-27-2023, 05:34 AM   #2179
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sage is Tested - Part 2 Delphi Falls

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sage is Tested - Part 2

FirmHandSpanking - Amelia Jane Rutherford maids part e4000 Post

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24410kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FirmHandSpanking - Amelia Jane Rutherford maids part e4000

POF - FirmHandSpanking - Alison Miller Keep It In The Family Avila Beach

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Format: Windows Media
Video: 720x576

Total size: 1.7 GB in 18 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: POF - FirmHandSpanking - Alison Miller Keep It In The Family

Useless Brat Part 2 - Bonnie Day Butterworth

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Bonnie's next task is to get in the cage with Syren and make her naked. She can't help talking while she does it. Such a useless slut. Her head goes through the collar on the top of the cage and her wrists are cuffed out. Her knees are also spread wide so she's totally exposed.
The clothes pins start going on Bonnie's face, but there's a string attached so everyone knows there's going to be a zipper. The first ever face zipper. When it comes off Bonnie screams. The vibrator starts buzzing on her clit and she screams even more.
Bonnie comes out of the cage and gets locked down to the box with Syren inside underneath her. Useless Bonnie missed some little hairs on her asshole. OT helps pluck them. Once she's clean her nipples get locked down to the box and she gets a caning.
Duration: 41:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7138kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Useless Brat Part 2 - Bonnie Day

Earning Stripes Part 1 Bryce Canyon National Park

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Today Dresden is going to find herself in a pinch. Actually, that might be the understatement of the century, since she is going to spend her day having her skin smacked and squeezed until her ass turns an impressive shade of red. The rest of her, meanwhile, is going to look about as polka dotted as the sexy little dress she wore for us today.
Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.
Next thing Dresden knows she is tied in place with her legs spread wide open for all to see. Matt hooks some nipple clamps onto her tits and tie them down to the floor with some string to better hold her in place. Then he covers her entire face with clothespins until she looks like a porcupine. She is hurting and squirming but the pain cannot possibly compare to the level of humiliation she is currently experiencing. Matt's a nice guy, though, he wants her to have some fun, so he takes out his hitachi vibrator and puts it right on her clit. Uncomfortable whimpers turn into moans and it's all Dresden needs to get her ready for the rest of her live feed.
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 1

FirmHandSpanking - Amelia Jane Rutherford bottom part b2000 Dimona

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.
Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24388kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FirmHandSpanking - Amelia Jane Rutherford bottom part b2000

FirmHandSpanking - Amelia Jane Rutherford maids part f4000 Brothers

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Duration: 9:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24118kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FirmHandSpanking - Amelia Jane Rutherford maids part f4000
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04581 секунды с 9 запросами