LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Zach and Tyler Fuck Revere

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Tyler Hanson, Zach Douglas
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles.
Zach Douglas and Tyler Han really got along this filming weekend. They got to hang out and talk about damn near everything. Some conversation sparked in the shower when Tyler was talking about his unfair school professor. The entire time he’s talking to Zach, he’s totally checking out Zach’s ass when his back was turned. After some bullshit banter back and forth, Tyler copped a feel of that tight frat’s ass. They made out while their dicks touching each other playing no hand swords. After these two had a taste of each others sausage, Zach was trying to . He guided Tyler to the bedroom and worked his long thick cock into Tyler’s manhole. We love watching Tyler get fucked because the kid fucking loves it. He screams, he shouts, and still no one can take a smile off that precious face. Of course, Zach couldn’t help but drop a load all over Tyler’s abs. Mr. Douglas wanted a cock and in his ass next. They moved back to the bathroom where Tyler bent Zach over the sink. Zach happened to see himself getting fucked in the mirror and loved it. Zach had mirrors everywhere in that bathroom and could watch himself get fucked over and over again. Tyler was turned on by everything going on including Zach watching himself. His load was about to burst out but didn’t want it to end yet. I just Love watching this Frat boy get fucked… makes my dick hard just thinking about it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 398.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zach and Tyler Fuck

7 Minutes In Heaven, Scene 3 Ocean Park

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots
Video language: English
While playing '7 Minutes in Heaven', sexually open bottom, Michael Bolton, draws top Pierce Paris' name. Pierce, who is nervous about the game, because he no longer has sex with his husband, leads Michael Boston to the bedroom where Michael strips down to his undies and gets to work servicing Pierce's monster cock. It's a tight fit, but Michael takes it like a champ and gets the whole thick shaft down his throat. Pierce wants a taste of Michael's ass and bends the hunk over to lick his hole. Pierce gets Michael's giant ass nice and opened up before he takes the next step to give Michael the stretching he craves. Pierce slides his massive raw dick into Michael's tight ass, going slow at first to make sure the eager stud can take it all. When he's convinced that Michael can handle his entire bare pole, Pierce picks up the pace and loosens Michael up even more. Pierce can't get far enough into the young stud and rolls him over to fuck him bareback even harder. Keeping a steady pace, Pierce fucks the cum out of Michael, who blasts his load all over his panting stomach. Pierce wants to finish up his way, and he rolls Michael back onto his stomach where he pounds the stud until he finishes up all over his ass. A spent Pierce fucks the cum into Michael and caps their secret tryst with a kiss and a cuddle.
Duration: 26:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5583kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 7 Minutes In Heaven, Scene 3

Anthony ,Jeff Sterne - Anthony Breaks In Ridgetop

Release Year: 2002
Cast: Anthony ,Jeff Sterne
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Anthony is caught breaking into the back bedroom. In no time, his bare ass is bent over the bed and gets a good hard spanking by hand and bush.
Duration: 9:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 342.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anthony ,Jeff Sterne - Anthony Breaks In

Travis Youth And Collin Simpson (1080P) Etterville

Studio: Gayhoopla
Mr. Three Piece Suit, Travis Youth is back and in full action. Collin Simpson and Travis hit it off simply in passing. Collin was finishing a shoot and Travis had just showed up from the airport. After a quick hello, nice to meet ya, these two muscle bound hunks were balls deep about their love for fitness and bodybuilding. This mutual interest lead to mutual attraction as well. It was almost like these studs admired one another and all of the hard work they had committed to their bods. The intensity they have in the gym rolled over to the rough, hot, passionate sex in the bedroom. This just may be scene of the year!
Duration: 17:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Travis Youth And Collin Simpson (1080P)

First Time vol.1 San Benedetto Del Tronto

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Dolphin International
Cast: Victor Somov, Alex Petrov, Alexander Arov, Alexey Ivanov, Yuriy Boshkin, Dima Volkov, Sergey Salutov, Andrey Ribkin, Yan Krasiviy, Lain Bosinik, Slavik Smirnov
Genres: Teens, russian boys, oral, anal
They're cute, they're young, they're uncut and they are Russian. "First Time", the first of several in a series from Dolphin International, sets out to show us just how cute and sexual the young boys in Russia really are. This DVD takes us on a tour of the bedrooms, bathrooms, and beaches, showing us how teens overseas (all legal, of course) spend their time with one another. There are moments of anticipation as these boys struggle to make each other hard...but once hard, the heat of the DVD ignites...and every boy gives us a great "money shot". This DVD has a little bit for everyone (if you are into boys having sex). There are solo scenes and one-on-ones with some great camera angles...and the background music isn't that bad either.
Although this DVD contains 8 performers in the actual video, there are two more scenes under the heading "Remastering the DVD" that star 3 more hotties. Thus, I believe, that is why on the box cover there are 11 performers listed. The second of the remastered scenes is well worth the trouble to find and watch. In my opinion it is the hottest scene on the DVD and one that shouldn't be missed! In fact, look around on this DVD for extra bonuses; there are a lot of fun areas to explore. As for listing the actors that give a stellar performance, I am unable to do that. The credits only list the stars and there are no corresponding pictures to go with them. This is a disappointment because I like to give credit where credit is due, and I would LOVE to see some of these boys again in future DVD's.
For a first attempt for Dolphin International, this isn't bad at all. I actually look forward to seeing more from them in the future. I know there are others out there, I have seen them in the local video store and there were previews included in the DVD for a few of their older titles. If you are into twinks, I say this could be a DVD you might want to give a try.
Format: avi
Duration: 55:09
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1533kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 674.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Time vol.1

Cum All Ye Faithful: Dean Young & Drake Von 1080p Geuda Springs

Cast: Dean Young, Drake Von
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Even though it's the holidays, Dean Young isn't afraid to get a little naughty once he sees that Drake Von has arrived at Sherry Vine's Christmas getaway. After walking in on the big dick twink taking a shower, Dean wastes no time kneeling to suck Drake's girthy Yule log and leaning over for Drake to get a taste of his deliciously pink hole. The two then move to the bedroom where Dean spreads his smooth cheeks wide open for his friend's bareback jingle bell cock, gets fucked hard across the bed, and both are unloading themselves all over Dean smooth skin.
Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4610kbps

File size: 731.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum All Ye Faithful: Dean Young & Drake Von 1080p

The Animator Bruington

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Howard (Michael Del Ray), a handsome but unfashionable accountant, has a ho hum life. He's in a stale marriage and has a end job. One day at work, Howard spots a male mannequin lying beside the garbage, its bare chest exposed. It catches Howard's eye as he passes, so much so that he turns back to look at it again. After thinking of the mannequin throughout the day, Howard goes back to the dumpster to retrieve it. He brings it home and hides it from his wife (Aaliyah Love). Try as he might, he can't get the mannequin off his mind. Once his wife is asleep, he sneaks out of their bedroom to check on his new acquisition (Elliot Finn), shocked by who he finds.
Duration: 39:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3711kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Animator

Время генерации страницы 0.17899 секунды с 9 запросами