Format : mp4
File Size : 1.19 GB
Resolution : 704x390
Runtime : 2h 8min
Production year: 2015
Genre : Gonzo, Anal, Interracial
Language: English
Cast: Jon Jon, Julia de Lucia, Julie Skyhigh, Mickey Mod, Proxy Paige, Yhivi
Description:Director passions for interracial sodomy and luxuriously lubricated sex come together in the slick 'Black Snake Oil 2.' Cute Latina Julia De Lucia deep-throats smooth stud Mickey Mod's big black cock, which he pries up her flexing anus for a graphic, lube-lacquered butt fuck. His prick makes an echoing pop every time he pulls out of her gaping bunghole. Mickey heavily greases the pussy, boobs and ass of sultry brunette-next-door Julie Skyhigh. He pours viscous oil in her crack as he plows her rectum, and Julie visibly loves getting her butt porked. Mickey creams her grease-sodden, satisfied rear. Delightfully dirty Proxy Paige's big butt bounces as the heavily tattooed and pierced slut takes a long, deeply nasty anal ride. With hair and bush dyed pink, she utters husky-voiced filth through an oily, orgasmic sodomy session marked by her irrepressible personality. Exotic, all-natural Yhivi looks innocent, but she's a filthy fucking . Black stud Jon Jon eats her in an athletic 69 and dominantly manhandles all her generously greased holes.

Download File:
i050.part1.rar
i050.part2.rar
tema83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03780 секунды с 9 запросами