View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 04:24 PM   #529
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Trainer: No Excuses. Scene #5 Walkerton

Cast: Arad Winwin, Rex Cameron
Genres: Muscles, Blowjob, Anal, Cumshot, Tattoos, Cum Eat, Facial, Rimming, Beard, Sneakers, Oral,
Video language: English
Rex Cameron is giving a sports massage to Arad Winwin after a long, hard workout. Arad is oiled up on the table as Rex works his muscles with a deep tissue massage. All the work from Rex's strong hands is getting Arad worked up. It's hard for him to relax as Rex works his way down Arad's bulging body. Rex can see that Arad has popped a boner that's splayed out on the table like a tail between his legs. Rex doesn't want to waste the opportunity of having such a hot muscle stud horny on his table and gets Arad to roll over onto his back so he can really work the muscle that counts. Rex adds a bit more oil and rubs it into Arad's pecs without losing sight of the big hard cock that's throbbing just below his abs. As Rex goes down on his client, Arad enjoys every second of the royal treatment and flexes his muscles to get Rex even more horned up and ready for the next step. Rex peels off his gym clothes and gets on his knees to take Arad's stiff one even further down his throat. Arad face fucks his massage therapist and fills his mouth and throat with his hard cock. Ready to go a bit further, Arad bends Rex over the massage table to lick his smooth, tight ass.After a nice long rimming and fingering session, Arad declares that he's 'going to fuck that ass'. He stands up and shoves his meat deep inside Rex's tight hole and pumps away, stretching it out with every intrusion from his big cock. The studs go deep and hard on the table with Arad taking control and dominating Rex every turn of the way. Arad fucks Rex until he can't hold off cumming any longer. With Arad pumping his hole, Rex shoots a geyser of cum that covers ripped torso and even squirts up to his face. With his massage therapist covered in jizz, Arad needs to finish off. He pulls Rex down to the floor and beats his meat into Rex's wide open mouth. Even after cumming all over Rex's mouth and face, Arad continues to be the alpha male and flexes his muscles as Rex keeps worshiping his body and taking all of Arad's commands.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Trainer: No Excuses. Scene #5

Oily Cock Meat Winfield

Release Year: 2011
Cast: gays
Genres: muscle body, hunks/bears, hairy, massage, handjob, blowjob, anal, cumshots
When Dodger walked in I was like Damn! He was one fine piece of man meat. I had to tuck my boner in just so I wouldn't scare him off. After I got him on the table, I started rubbing him down till his dick got nice and hard. For a married man he sure was curious about what I had to offer......
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:57
Video: 1250x702, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 814.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oily Cock Meat

Oil Massage Sexual Development Vol2 Isle La Motte

Video language: Japanese
彼氏、親友、セフレ…嫉妬?に狂う夜! !
デカマラを取り合う男達!
底なしの欲求、同棲中の部屋で何か� �起こる…ただ、SEXがしたいだけ。第3 弾!!
STORY
同棲中のカップル理一と空虎。ラブ� �ブで過ごす日々。
そこに理一の親友の獅童から1本の電� ��が…「しばらく泊まらせてもらって もいい?」
ここから何かが狂いだす!!
彼氏の親友に近づく空虎…ゲームを� �ながらも獅童に足を絡ませる。まん� ��らでもない獅童…
さらにはセフレからの誘いで発展場� �…大部屋で盛り見せつけ交尾!
毎日ヤりたくて仕方がない。性欲が� �えられない。
「何も知らないと思ってた?」そして� ��一の異常な行動でアブノーマル世界 での絶頂の4Pに!!
すべてを狂わす空虎のデカマラ…!!
彼氏?セフレ?居なくなったらまたアプ リで探せばいい…。
ただ、今はSEXがしたいだけ。
Duration: 2:15:17
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oil Massage Sexual Development Vol2

Oiled Up Twinks Sc.2 Chengdu

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Online hookup with a gay twink turns out to be the best adventure in this hot lad's life. They meet for massage and some leisure, but end up fucking nuts and going crazy. A third lover joins the fun and gets laid with them. Quite the surprise for the guy sucking all the balls and taking all the inches through the back door.
Duration: 29:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oiled Up Twinks Sc.2

Oil Up Vol2 Lead Hill

When you’re presented with a couple of gorgeous, cock-hungry twinks like Tony Conrad and Martin Muse, you seriously wonder whether you need any gimmicks to enhance the performance. After all, these are the kind of lads that pretty much all of us could comfortably watch stroking solo in an empty room! Never ones to skip enhancing the show, however, we decided to provide these two hyper-horny beauties with a small paddling pool and a bottle of body-oil – and boy did they come up trumps in the asking! Indeed, we doubt there’s any of our stalwart fans who won’t be reaching for their zipper right from the off, as the two buddies gently make out on their bed.
Duration: 1:49:59
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2887kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oil Up Vol2

SpunkWorthy Thad's massage Holdingford

Studio: SpunkWorthy
Thad hadn't jerked off for 3-4 days before coming over so once I started slowly stroking his cock downward, working the head, the game was over. After his solo shoot, Thad went home and told his roommates about it who all gave him a big thumbs up. It wasn't too long after that he got in touch asking what he could do next. Of course, I told him he could come back for a happy-ending massage. It took a couple days for him to reply, but the answer was obviously yes! Thad had only gotten sensual massages during foreplay; he'd gotten the 'happy' part, just not the 'ending.' Being a guy who has been checking things off his bucket list, he said he was pretty excited about trying it. All those massages were from girls, too, so this shoot was checking another one off the list: getting off with the help of a guy for the first time. Rubbing down his back, I made a few passes between Thad's ass cheeks and, immediately recognized the green light to rub his hole. Thad's thick cock was growing thicker by the minute after I dripped massage oil down his crack and slid my fingers across his magic button. On his back, Thad must have been deep in some fantasy. I'd love to have known what he was thinking about, but whatever it was was working. I took a little extra time edging him and playing with his fat dick. Thad hadn't jerked off for 3-4 days before coming over so he was ready to bust. I had taken note of his jerk off style, slowly stroking his cock downward, working the head. Once I started doing the same the game was over. Thad quietly said he was getting close and jizz erupted from his dick.
Duration: 21:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 329.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpunkWorthy Thad's massage

Oiled Up Twinks Sc.1 Iowa

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Loverboys Aaron Shine and Ronnie Pet are in for a spicy bareback treat together. They kiss and make out in addictive massage scene, pouring oil on their hard dicks and balls, moaning together for the same outcome. A good anal fuck in bareback scenes, with rimming in between and some good, deepthroat pleasures. Everything nicely mixed in this flavored massage anal shag.
Duration: 26:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oiled Up Twinks Sc.1

Время генерации страницы 0.03901 секунды с 9 запросами