View Single Post
Old 12-07-2023, 05:28 PM   #1098
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kamil Fox San Angelo

Video language: English
Who ever said that the Brits were reserved? Well whoever it was clearly never witnessed the antics of this gang of horned-up London lads, whose idea of a good time is a couple of beers and a long, lingering shag! Guys like Aaron Aurora, Leo Foxx and Damion Harrison, who take each and every chance that comes their way to enjoy the pleasures of each other’s thick, uncut joysticks. Whether they’re in the shower room, the bedroom, or even out in the park, these filthy fuckers don’t hang back for a second; as they part their legs and get taken from behind time and time again. No doubt about it, guys, if you like chavs getting real filthy, then this spunk-loaded escapade will have you creaming time and time again!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:52:23
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kamil Fox

Trevor Harris ,Julian Bell - Testing the Tutor Nunda

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Trevor Harris ,Julian Bell
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
School bad boy trevor harris isn't great at math, but he is great at getting what he wants. He manipulates math master tutor (and all around hottie) julian bell into coming back to his place for some homework help. Once his bedroom door is closed, harris helps himself to a mouthful of julian's pretty blond boy joystick. Bell is obviously happy to get his mind off math and his mouth on harris's bountiful boner. The kid's cock is curved just right. While julian is on his knees, it glides effortlessly down his wet, warm throat.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 184kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trevor Harris ,Julian Bell - Testing the Tutor

Gay - Twink's Helping Hand Nortonville

Every twink needs a helping hand every now and then. With big names and big dicks like Tommy Anders, Jesse Starr, newcomer Dan Ryan and Jamie Swift, you're going to wish you had them right there in your bedroom with a helping hand. Watch these twinks take charge and get what they want from each other, even if it's under the disguise of "helping out."
Duration: 1:32:46
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1954kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Twink's Helping Hand

Rhyheim Shabazz And Simoes Munkedal

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
No doubt the romantic scenery has put them both in the right mood for some delicious dick loving, heading straight to the bedroom where their lips are soon meeting and Andy is exploring his cute friend's smooth body.
Duration: 28:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rhyheim Shabazz And Simoes

Kamil Fox Polk

Who ever said that the Brits were reserved? Well whoever it was clearly never witnessed the antics of this gang of horned-up London lads, whose idea of a good time is a couple of beers and a long, lingering shag! Guys like Aaron Aurora, Leo Foxx and Damion Harrison, who take each and every chance that comes their way to enjoy the pleasures of each other’s thick, uncut joysticks. Whether they’re in the shower room, the bedroom, or even out in the park, these filthy fuckers don’t hang back for a second; as they part their legs and get taken from behind time and time again. No doubt about it, guys, if you like chavs getting real filthy, then this spunk-loaded escapade will have you creaming time and time again!
Duration: 1:52:23
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kamil Fox

First Time vol.6 Crown

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Dolphin Entertainment
Cast: Egor S., Misha S., Sasha M., Sergey B., Rodion R., Nikita K., Artem Y., Dmitriy S., Andrey Sh., Gleb S., Yanis L., Artem K.
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, 20-25 years
Every one of Dolphin's "First Time" videos has its own artistic register, but FT 6 seems to break new ground, even for aplished producer Alex Clark. Fresh faces, unique settings, and a dip into dreamland reshape a familiar, fleshy terrain.
Horse-hung Artem stakes a claim to flashback fantasies in the video opener. Hot zephyrs singe the memory banks as Tema recalls his bed-butting with sexy Yanis the night before. Surprise upon surprise, he recreates the suck 'n' fuck scenario with a dreamy morning cock massage and cumplosion-- the more vivid the recollection, the more adrenalin for his tool! Even lounging in bed, Tema's a sexy sight...but when he's reminiscing, he's a butt-beater sensational. Yanis was unavailable forment; too busy soaking his ass in a hot tub, I suppose!
Breakfast buddies Nikita and Rodion follow by orchestrating their morning munching to the music of a whistling teapot. There's steamy action all around once they start to tickle head and decide that wetting one's whistle-- be it mouth to mouth resuscitation, dick-dabbling, or ass sampling-- can have explosive consequences. Just ask Nikita: Vesuvius-like, his carnal eruption sends a flume of cum into the stratosphere....Gravity and Rodion's backside take care of the rest.
Next, twin performers Egor and Mikhail carry sibling rivalry to extremes, discovering that what share has many anatomical rewards. Some magazine glitz provides the stimulus-- Egor and Mikhail provide the response, stroking and jacking in matching chairs. Their little contest makes me wonder what happens cum bedtime.
Andrey and Gleb accentuate the work/play motif with some tasty tongue play that ripens head and stiffens shaft. They're both quickdraws when it cums to cocking triggers and firing-- that's for certain. If I didn't know better, I'd have guessed that rapid fire and recoil were dicktations these two studs coined in close hand-to-hand bedroom maneuvers.
The same could be said at video's end for Dima and Artem, the conversant pair, as well as Sasha and Sergey, the musical duo. Thanks to perestroika, talking on the phone and pecking the piano have now emerged as four-play preludes. Gosh, if I'd known their secret power, I'd have spent my adolescence in front of a baby grand with a cell phone to my ear! On second thought, though, I doubt I'd be able to duplicate, even imaginatively, the erotic energies of these young Russian cuties. Like their co-performers-- and all the other "First Time" Dolphin beauties-- they're a sexy show that begs for an appreciative audience. I'm happy I could oblige!
Duration: 1:48:18
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 788kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 665.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Time vol.6

BoyFun Antony Carter & Jamie Kelvin - Stuffed With Love Red Bud

Studio: BoyFun
Cast: Antony Carter & Jamie Kelvin
Super sporty bisexual twink Antony Carter is always ready for some good BoyFun, especially when it's with a gorgeous bottom boy like Jamie Kelvin. Antony is soon arriving with a gift for his adorable friend. Presenting him with a cute grey teddy bear and receiving a very welcome kiss in thanks, which of course could only lead to more smooching and exploring of hands. We can only assume this lucky boy knew what kind of thanks he'd get for his thoughtful gift, but I don't think Jamie is complaining about thanking him for it. His delicious dick is soon between Antony's lips and he's greedily gobbling, soon to get the same in return. It's an appreciative swapping of boners between the two gorgeous boys but a lapping of Jamie's butt hole signals that Antony is ready for more than a sucking. Jamie is more than welcoming of the anal attention, too. With his friend primed Antony eases his naked cock deep and gives the boy a good pumping before offering the twink a ride on his lap, which Jamie quickly accepts. It's an incredible romp for both boys but with his cum fucked out of him young Jamie eager to take a shower of semen from his buddy's erupting dick, savoring the facial his pal delivers. We can only imagine Jamie has a bedroom full of bears if he demands one for every romp, but you know Antony is more than happy to keep the gifts coming. Jamie Kelvin (aka Jan Blatnik)
Duration: 20:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7841kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoyFun Antony Carter & Jamie Kelvin - Stuffed With Love

Время генерации страницы 0.13827 секунды с 9 запросами