View Single Post
Old 12-07-2023, 05:47 AM   #2131
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sabrina Ribera

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Sabrina, the dark and mysterious brunette beauty with a model's body and those smoky, bedroom eyes looks like she?d be just as at home in a ballroom or on the catwalk of a fashion show as she does in Master Bruno's dungeon with a ballgag in her mouth and a leather cat nine tails cruelly lashing her pussy. Sabrina is strapped to a Sybian with chains and made to stay on it for an eternity of increasingly intense orgasms. After submitting to the fuck machine, she gets the master?s dick. First, by way of a hot deep throat blowjob and next, deeply into her smooth shaven, thoroughly fingerfucked and whipped pussy. A nice long session of rough sex for even the hardest to please perverts finishes the first act. Next, Sabrina is secured to a small wooden box with leather straps, her legs spread completely open with a wooden spreader bar. More cruel domination including some humiliating and painful tit whipping, fingerfucking, pussy spanking, and fucking with a vibrating wand. Sabrina may be a classy lady, but she can throw down in the dungeon like a gangster!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sabrina

RealTimeBondage Hazel Hypnotic Cuntwalk Zahl

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore
Hazel Hypnotic has never disappointed when it comes to our live feeds. She is a beautiful, top-notch performer that always keeps her promise to participate in the most deviant demands we can come up with.
Duration: 42:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Hazel Hypnotic Cuntwalk

Lupus - The Nightmare Tarlton

Release Year: 2023
Do you remember the circumstance in which we left the main hero of our Headmaster’s Study series? To refresh your memory: the Headmaster had to endure an inspection by the High Inspector in our last movie. And the inspection report was not favourable… Now, Lupus Pictures brings you a continuation of the series. It includes everything you like – strict spanking, prudence and nudity of students and other sweet features. You also know that each movie brings you “something extra”.
Format: avi
Duration: 57:53
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1519kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lupus - The Nightmare

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2 Ojo Feliz

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Adara is pushed into a chair and a strap is tightened around her waist. He removes her gag and of course she wants him to let her go. He asks if she has his money. Her pony training then starts with a metal bit gag with a large built in tongue port. He shoves it in her mouth and enjoys watching Adara's eyes immediately tear up, and listening to the sounds of her as she gags. He produces and shows her a pair of contact lenses and orders her to put them in. When she resists, he threatens her with the bit gag again and that makes her change her mind. After she gets the contacts in, she is ordered to strip. Once again her captor enjoys watching his blind and cuffed captive struggle to remove her boots and jodhpurs. He un-cuffs her wrists and removes her shirt, before cuffing them behind her back. He starts roughly manhandling and spanking her ass for a while, before ordering her to hop up and down. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 603.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2

Like a deer in headlights Serafina

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
The first thing you notice about Bambi is how she drools with a gag in her mouth. She's one of those girls that just lets it flow and boy does it flow. She's got that sexy pale skin and spankable ass you just want to get your hands on. Matt gives her a good spanking before he puts the Hitachi on her and makes her scream. Then come the nipple clamps.
Duration: 44:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Like a deer in headlights

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2 Arimo

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

Alice Maze – tunnel plug Coyanosa

Remember our French HuCow Alice Maze? She was delivered to the farm for an intake assessment. Her juicy udders were approved for expansion potential by the farmer, who couldn’t understand anything Alice was trying to say (so he gagged her). We don’t speak French here, but that problem is now solved as Alice is already very well trained. Her human speech is gone, she makes real intense moo sounds when she is stimulated, spanked, or milked. Her brain is now completely HuCow. Today, she will get milked by the most powerful machine: the red cow milker. This will certainly make her moo!! Alice has been fitted with a large metal tunnel plug as well, for easy access to her holes in the future. She is one of the most promising new additions to the herd!
Duration: 10:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 14645kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice Maze – tunnel plug
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05895 секунды с 9 запросами