View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 04:11 PM   #1096
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jay Tee and Skylar Finchh Wauregan

What's up, SayUncle fans? The year's almost over, and we still have one more hot stud to celebrate for this month's All-Star - the devilishly handsome Skylar Finchh! Skylar is a Say Uncle newcummer, and what better way to welcome this cute twink to the network than with an All-Star party? In this episode, Jay invites Skylar to check out a fantastic house. The place has a great pool, a hot tub, and a comfortable master bedroom - perfect. The truth is that Jay has been checking out the hot young twink for a while and was looking for the perfect excuse to get him naked. As soon as Jay pulls down his pants to get into the hot tub, Skylar can't help but notice his friend's huge cock. The timing couldn't be more ideal for them to have an incredible outdoor fuck sesh. Yet, things don't end there. The real fun begins when they get to the master bedroom. Jay feels like going for a second round, so he quickly convinces Skylar to bend over and get his ass pounded again. This time, Skylar gets a sweet and creamy finale all over his bubble butt!
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Tee and Skylar Finchh

Summer Lust Hernando

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Falcon Studios
Cast: Paddy O'Brian, Bryce Star, DO, Dean Monroe, Jimmy Fanz, Landon Conrad, Marc Dylan
Genres: Hunks, Muscle, Oral, Anal Sex, Masturbate, Big Cocks
A pair of pretty stunning Falcon Exclusives take a thrilling tumble when Paddy O'Brian gives his dominating cock to dazzling neer Jimmy Fanz. Jimmy's a happy-go-lucky hottie, who takes a fiery ass-grilling and busts a nut all over Paddy. Jimmy goes googly-eyed when Paddy walks in, and when Jimmy cunningly strips off his clothes and wades into the pool, the sparkling super stud, Paddy, is quick to follow. Paddy locks lips with Jimmy and clutches their bodies together, pressing their cocks into one over heated package. Jimmy gets seriously down on Paddy's supersize tool, and drags him to the bedroom where the two hairy chested men get into high energy fucking. Paddy's a heaving, sweaty fuck machine. His bodacious cock jackhammers nuts deep into Jimmy's hole, stretching it wider than Jimmy thought possible. The pummeling speed strokes make Jimmy wail. It's a total meltdown for Jimmy, and his spunk explodes. Paddy blows an earthquake orgasm, leaving a prize of thick white cum pearls nestled in the curly black hair on Jimmy's belly.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:01
Video: 688x384, XviD, 2405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Lust

MonsterCub Tenderizing Teddy Dilliner

Studio: MonsterCub
You ever meet a guy and you know its going to get rough and nasty? I was lucky enough to get some 1on1 time with Teddy Torres. We started going at it on the balcony. I dragged him into the bedroom and stuffed my fat cock down his throat. He slurps, sucks, and gags himself. I had to much his furry muscle butt too! And I had to take my time and suck on his nice fat uncut cock. Yummy! I couldn't take it anymore, so I bent this Frenchman over and slid my slicked up cock deep in his hole. He just groaned and smiled. This fucking pig loves getting stuffed. He loved getting slammed on his back by me. Then he road me from and back with a big smile on his face. I pounded him out on his back until he popped and then I bred him after giving him a huge sticky cream pie.
Duration: 23:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3104kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MonsterCub Tenderizing Teddy

Gay - Rosebud Coweta

Video language: English
First up is Bernie Shepherd, a hotel waiter. He explains that when he arrived at Jack Thornton's room he found the door ajar and saw, in the back bedroom, Shostak being interrogated by a motorcycle police officer (Griff Thorson). He was curious and hid in the hallway outside to watch the interaction between the cop and Shostak. The butch cop was treating Shostak like a second-class citizen. He actually made him lick his black boots! Watched. And from the looks of it Shostak-didn't mind at all. From there he was told to strip naked, act like the good he was and sniff the officer's ass. Then as if he was born with canine instinct, he shed his clothes, reaching up to loosen the policeman's belt, unzipping his tight-fitting black pants, removing all. His, underwear was next to go, as the cop turned around, shoving his hot butt into Shostak's face. It didn't take long for the obedient of a man to stick his nose in between the hot cop's ass cheeks. He took in the sweaty scent of a day's work and loved every moment of it. He lapped at, sucked and rimmed the cop's asshole until he was told to stop and watch the officer remove the rest of his uniform. Bernie watched from a far as the policeman did a bit of his own sucking and rimming. in He noticed the on Shostak's face as the cop shoved several fingers up his tight bung hole. But that was only for the moment as Shostak was in for something a whole lot bigger than a couple of fingers. Like they were made for each other, the hot cop's hard prick slid into Shostak's ass without any resistance. Bernie watched them fuck like two in heat until Shostak couldn't take much more and shot an incredible load, covering his stomach - only to have it mixed with more hot semen shooting out of the interrogating officer's throbbing cock, as he too reaches an awesome orgasm!
Duration: 1:26:43
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Rosebud

Twink Connection - Kurt Niles ,Sebastian Fox Lewellen

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kurt Niles ,Sebastian Fox
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Director max carter interviews twink stars, kurt niles and sebastian fox reality tv style. He finds out what the beautiful boys like about one another's personalities, and anatomies before their big bang. After heating the two hotties up, and arming us with this mouthwatering back story, we cut to the bedroom where the boys are already kissing, and pulling one another's clothes off while grabbing at their quickly thickening dicks! Sebastian has already done his research; so, he knows the massive meal that awaits him under kurt's cock cover.
Duration: 22:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 843.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Connection - Kurt Niles ,Sebastian Fox

Gay - San Diego Boy - Raw Monster Cock Riders - Vol 1 Sturdivant

After receiving hundreds of requests, we finally got Kye and Kody together. Fraternity prepare for initiation day. Kody asks Kye what will be happening during the initiation. Kye gives Kody a sampling of what is about to happen. Kye jumps in the shower with Fraternity Kody, gets on his knees and begins to suck his long erect cock. They both cannot resist each other; they take turns sucking each other licking each other’s assess. In the bedroom, they really get into it, with Kody holding onto Kye's waist and thrusting, Kye's moaning and groaning and slamming back onto that big cock. There are some fucking shots - Kody does have a big dick and Kye's got a sweet ass. Kye's repeated moans are enough to make you "cum". This was one hot fuck! After the thorough plowing, Kody dumps his load on him while Kye waits to taste each drop...and this is just the opening scene!
Duration: 1:56:39
Video: 640x426, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - San Diego Boy - Raw Monster Cock Riders - Vol 1

One Round is Not Enough (720p,1080p,4K) Lookout

Cast: Jay Tee, Skylar Finchh
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
What's up, SayUncle fans? The year's almost over, and we still have one more hot stud to celebrate for this month's All-Star - the devilishly handsome Skylar Finchh! Skylar is a Say Uncle newcummer, and what better way to welcome this cute twink to the network than with an All-Star party? In this episode, Jay invites Skylar to check out a fantastic house. The place has a great pool, a hot tub, and a comfortable master bedroom - perfect. The truth is that Jay has been checking out the hot young twink for a while and was looking for the perfect excuse to get him naked. As soon as Jay pulls down his pants to get into the hot tub, Skylar can't help but notice his friend's huge cock. The timing couldn't be more ideal for them to have an incredible outdoor fuck sesh. Yet, things don't end there. The real fun begins when they get to the master bedroom. Jay feels like going for a second round, so he quickly convinces Skylar to bend over and get his ass pounded again. This time, Skylar gets a sweet and creamy finale all over his bubble butt!

Total size: 13.2 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: One Round is Not Enough (720p,1080p,4K)

Время генерации страницы 0.15352 секунды с 9 запросами