View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 06:16 AM   #2123
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Gaslit Foresthill

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and me.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaslit

Hot Abigail Dupree let's play a rough games Montchanin

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Pain, Blowjob, Spanking
Abigail Dupree, let's play a game. We've got your hands locked into a fiddle, and we're going to put a spike board right behind your feet. We're also going to give you the most brutal whipping of your life. All you have to do to make it stop is take a single step back and stand on the board. Sure, the first few strikes don't seem so bad, but we're going to keep increasing the intensity until you make the decision. You only have to stay on there for a second or so and we'll be satisfied.
Abigail said she was an obedient fuck-slave, but when we pull out an old favorite toy she becomes a mouthy little slut. All of her talk of just wanting to serve evaporates into "fuck you" and "I fucking hate you" when she realizes her pussy might have a few hundred thousand volts of electricity shooting through it. First comes anger, than bargaining, as she tries to give up her body if it means not feeling the juice.
And then things go from bad to worse. If you've ever wondered if water torture actually works, ask Abigail. She's locked down on the floor, with a grate under her back and a slow drip on her forehead. It doesn't take long for it to start to take effect. The repetitive drumming is an annoyance at first, a pain in a minute, and pure agony after 5. The great thing about extended feeds is that we have the time to do such bad things to such a pretty girl.
Duration: 52:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Abigail Dupree let's play a rough games

Suck And Fuck Kingaroy

Amarna Miller returns to Insex for more of what she loves. She languishes in a cage while OT prepares. She's made to strip down in the tight confinement. Then he uses her cunt for his amusement. Entering it roughly with a police baton. When he's satisfied she has to clean it.
Duration: 58:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suck And Fuck

Getting to know sky high Sky Tignall

Getting to know leggy and lovely spanking lover Sky. Sky is sooo shy and quiet, at least right now in the getting to know her phase. She ballgags herself and gets tied up and crotch roped while standing in 5″ heels. She never ever wears heels so this may have been the most challenging part for her….so next visit expect some high heel training to happen.
After the ballgag, nipple clamps and crotch rope sky gets to the floor and her shoes are removed. She is tied frog style and then struggles before I put 2 socks in her mouth and use microfoam tape over those. Her legs are tied together and her long arms are moving all around so I pull them over to the side to get them out of her way. A pair of panties goes over her head and then she struggles around on the carpet.
Duration: 31:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5138kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Getting to know sky high Sky

Public Indecency Cherry Point

The popularity of public exposure videos is on the rise. London River is the latest perpetrator. She carelessly her naked body in areas where families can easily turn a corner and see her. She talks about public sex. Clearly the "female form is not inherently sexual" argument does not fit here.
Duration: 1:03:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Public Indecency

Kate Bootal's debut - Part 01 Mount Meigs

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Disgraced and Tormented
Yet another perfect torment movie for Graias fans, prepared by Dr Lomp. Hot model Kate Bootal is invited to Graias Studio, to surrender her sensitive flesh to Dr Lomp. Sadistic master has prepared a painful boob torment for this unlucky girl. Kate will be tightly fixed to the back side of the famous torment throne, her head will be covered by a disgracing doggy hood, and she has to wait for her bitter BDSM session, silently, from Dr Lomp’s talented hands. Merciless master is to focus her natural and seductive tits. He will shut his ears to the poor girl’s screams, and place his hurtful needles right through her breasts and nipples. Watch and see how long innocent girl Kate can bear such a painful game.
Duration: 17:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12214kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kate Bootal's debut - Part 01

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1 Port Penn

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02478 секунды с 9 запросами