View Single Post
Old 12-02-2023, 06:28 AM   #2117
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bait and Switch Painton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
I don’t consider myself a prude. It’s important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain.This time it’s gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven’t put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad.It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling “red”, but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I’ll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won’t make a difference.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bait and Switch

Mystic Molly part 2 Bajos De Haina

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face.
Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mystic Molly part 2

Unhappily Married Part 1 Wokingham

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
London River is the typical nagging wife. She sits around the house gossiping on the phone to her friends while OT is hard at work. He does the laundry, cooks, cleans the dishes, vacuums the house, and works a full time job. She does nothing but insult and degrade him. She even cheats on him.
Duration: 1:02:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unhappily Married Part 1

Freya French - French Twist Tsukuba

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Freya French
Genres: Ass Flogging, Ass Hook, Ball Gag, Black Ball Gag, Bruises, Caning, Dildo, Drool, Fingering, Flogging, Marks, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Pogo, Shackles, Spanking, Weighted Nipple Clamp
Well, Freya French is going to have to tell us later which of our devious devices she considers the worst. We've got a lot for her to choose from, and she is going to get to sample quite a few.The adjustable metal collar is a good contender. It locks into an iron framework that allows us to raise or lower her ass, giving us unfettered access to her ass and pussy. From here we can cane her, flog her, whip her, or just vibrate her pussy until she eventually squirts all over the rough, wooden floor. The ass hook is pretty nice, too. A useful tool, the way it controls her movements is elegant in its simplicity. If she wants to wiggle her butt or shift her weight she can, but it will mean fucking her own ass with the cold, metal hook.But ultimately it is Mr. Pogo that most shames the lovely Freya. Being by the rubber dick on a stick, being made to cum through the pain and the humiliation, being punished for the way that her pussy squirts when she cums, it's all so degrading. The fact that it turns her on to be so harshly abused only reiterate her humiliation.
Duration: 52:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freya French - French Twist

Thanksgiving Painal Saint Helens

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Painal, Rimjobs, smacking, Spanking machine, Bondage
What better way to give thanks than with a painful anal fucking and a long, hard ass beating? So, for Thanksgiving dinner, Dr. Mercies bent Jessica over the table and turned on his brutal, new spanking machine from Germany. Then he calmly enjoyed his meal and ignored her while she suffered. Once her butt was all marked up, he gave it a good ass-to-mouth fucking. Her poor hole was already sore inside from her previous session, so she cried quite a bit when it got fucked again. But Jessica is an anal masochist who's always down for a challenge under the right circumstances, and she submitted beautifully. Dr. Mercies fed her his cum, and she swallowed it all down like a good girl. It was a lovely evening.
Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5450kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thanksgiving Painal

Pain it Forward: Zapped Steeles Tavern

It all started with Stephie trying to drop a dime on London, but that didn't work out so well for her. Instead she found herself haunting OT. Last time on Pain It Forward OT tracked London down and fulfilled his part of the deal. That wasn't enough for Stephie though. She continued to haunt him.
Duration: 59:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain it Forward: Zapped

Piper Rage - Sublime Cavetown

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Piper Rage
Genres: Ass Paddling, Ass Whipping, Celebrator, Dildo, Foot Bondage, Leather Straps, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Paddle, Shackles, Single Tail, Spanking, Vibrator
Sublime (verb) - to elevate to a high degree of purity or excellence. Piper Rage has come to OT for just this. She knows she needs training, but she wants, so badly, to be the perfect slave. She has the body for it, nice tits, a round ass, tight holes, but her attitude needs adjusting and her skills could use some improvement. OT gives her a single job, to put together a device that he has designed, as it appears in the photograph. She doesn't just fail, she curses and quits. It's unacceptable behavior from a girl who believes that she has the potential to be a good slave. She needs to be corrected and disciplined. Some paddling on her ass will serve to teach her to keep her mouth shut and her mind on the task.It does the trick. She quickly assembles the gear to his specifications. She doesn't know it right away, but this little piece is something especially for her. It's going to keep her body locked into position while OT her tight pussy with a dildo and uses a vibrator to get her off. Obedience, after all, has its rewards.
Duration: 53:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piper Rage - Sublime
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03783 секунды с 9 запросами