Old 11-29-2023, 02:42 PM   #742
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kieron Knight and Ryder Hudson Nottoway

Genres: Sport ,Fetish ,Piercing ,Blowjob
Video language: English
Ryder and Kieron are warming up in the park before they start on their morning run. Both are wearing tight black shorts and get nice and sweaty before heading back home.Making their way into the bedroom Ryder sits on the floor, Kieron standing up and takes off his trainers. Ryder takes his trainers and starts to lick and sniff them as Kieron rubs his sock covered foot up and down the bulge in Ryder’s shorts. Ryder takes hold of Kieron’s foot and starts to kiss and lick it before taking out Kieron’s cock to start sucking him off. Standing up they kiss, Ryder falls to the bed and Kieron takes out his cock and goes to work on it with his mouth. Kieron moves on top and they 69, working each other harder and harder. Ryder takes off his shorts and sits on top of Kieron, pushing up and down on his rock hard cock. Kieron flips him over and starts to fuck Ryder doggy style. Ryder moves onto his back, Kieron pounds him deeper and harder until he can hold off no longer and Ryder shoots a huge creamy load onto his chest before Kieron pulls out and shoots onto Ryder’s chest too.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2176kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 540.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kieron Knight and Ryder Hudson

Jake Hall - Go Ahead And Lick My Feet Thessaloniki

Studio: Footwoody
I dont know if I have an actual fetish for feet but I get it. This older dude I have sex with is totally into licking my feet and his tongue is so soft and warm on my toes... Feels amazing. I say if you wanna worship my feet then go right ahead!
Im not sure where to start with this handsome young man - those piercing bluegreen eyes? His beautiful face and killer smile? His perky uncut cock? Or his beautiful size 11 feet? Ill take it all! He peels off his smelly dirty white sock and takes a good long sniff before propping his beautiful bare feet up on the table. Hes frisky and playful as he strokes his cock and shows off every inch of his beautiful bare male feet! Laughing out loud as he sticks his feet right up in the camera as he jerks a thick load of cum out of his uncut cock with that smile still on his face. What a charmer!
Duration: 14:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3644kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 401.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jake Hall - Go Ahead And Lick My Feet

Macanao & Sergio Fort Pierce

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ButchDixon
Cast: Macanao Torres, Sergio Moreno
Genres: Anal Sex, Athletic Men, Beefy, Bears, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, FootFetish, Hairy, Hardcore, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Piersing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Macanao’s a dirty, horny fucker who can’t get enough hairy ass to fuck and cock to suck – and that suits Sergio just fine because he’s hungry for cock, he wants to feel Macanao’s big tool deep inside him and feel his heavy nuts slapping against his ass as Macanao rams it home. It’s gonna get messy…
Duration: 23:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 709.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Macanao & Sergio

Wet Punk Faggot Sounding, Scene 3 Bad Koenigshofen

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Fetish, Kink, Fingering, Gag, Jockstraps, Oral, Pump, Rimming, Sounding, Tattoos
Video language: English
Some guys like to shove little steel rods down their dicks, but other guys get off on shoving giant, crazy things deep up their cocks. This sounding scene is an over-the-top exploration of how far the pleasure hole can go. This is serious stuff and may not be suitable for all viewers. Indeed, we guarantee that this scene shows the most extreme urethral play ever recorded on film. The added benefit is that both of these guys have massive ten inch cocks! Element Eclipse goes first, piston pumping his cock hole with an angry ribbed sound - its ten inches long and covered in ridges. He fucks his hole so hard that his release is cascading out in raging torrents! Then, Lance Navarro shows us the impossible made real! He takes a thick 36 inch long (that is three feet!) rubber sound and takes it all the way in to his cock. Three Fucking Feet! Simply put, this is one of the finest sounding scenes ever filmed.
Duration: 32:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6662kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Punk Faggot Sounding, Scene 3

Время генерации страницы 0.14007 секунды с 9 запросами