Old 11-25-2023, 03:03 PM   #592
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Recruiter's Office Evaluation - Austin - Part 9 Cerritos

Genres: Big Tall ,Blowjob ,Small Guys ,Breeding
Video language: English
Austin is a growing boy and looking forward to his future. Naturally, he weighs his many different options... A new job, college, even maybe even military service. When he meets Lieutenant Brian Adams, a recruiter who visited his school, he’s all the more intrigued!Lt. Adams is tall... Exceptionally tall! Austin’s getting better at assessing people’s height, and based on his leg length, he had to be about 6’6”. Austin knows it’s just a number, but the thought of Lt. Adams being so much bigger made him willing to be alone with him for an evaluation.Lt. Adams brought ...Lt. Adams brought him into his office, preparing the usual paperwork that comes from a new potential recruit. Stripping Austin down, Lt. Adams took his measuring tape out and began writing down his various stats. Lt. Adams sees all different types of men all day; from the extremely athletic, to the very inactive… One thing he can’t deny is the feeling of power it gives him to see a smaller guy up on his stool, yielding to his authority, and making him feel like the big man in charge!Austin stands tall, trying to be cooperative and accommodating; all the while watching Lt. Adams stare at his underwear. Austin tries to play it cool, but seeing the rise in the man’s uniform pants makes his mouth water! Lt. Adams catches him sneaking glances, prompting him to reach for the boy’s groin and play with his cock…Mission accomplished! Austin follows the military man’s orders, stepping off the stool when asked, even pulling down Lt. Adams pants. His eyes widen when he sees his massive cock pop out of his pants, bigger and thicker than he could have imagined. His balls, hung nearly as low as the head of his cock, were presented it in front of him like a beautiful gift.Lt. Adams orders him to stroke it, getting his member fuller and harder before Austin takes it into his mouth. The short boy can barely open his mouth wide enough to take it all, gagging on it as it stretches out his tiny throat!Lt. Adams loves seeing Austin struggle on it, wiping away his tears as he tries again and again to keep it down. He gives the boy a reprieve from his mouth by putting the boy up on his desk and lifting up his legs to get access to his smooth, tight hole. Austin trembles, unsure if he’ll be able to take the army giant’s massive weapon.Lt. Adams slides his cock in Austin’s hole, feeling the boy’s saliva help coax it in. Austin strokes his cock, moaning as Lt. Adams’s thick dick moves deeper inside his body. He feels his insides spread to make room for the big man’s meat, turned on and desperate to feel his load empty into his hole.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7822kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Recruiter's Office Evaluation - Austin - Part 9

Prince of Anal vol. 3 - 1of2 Lower Hutt

I also loved hearing the noises his throat was making as he was gagging and slobbering all over my dick.
Duration: 1:47:55
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prince of Anal vol. 3 - 1of2

Blow My Cock Printer

Studio: Next Door Raw
Dante Martin finds out its Zander Bs birthday and none of his friends bothered to remember. Zander is moping but Dante thinks hes got the special surprise. He quickly returns with a can of whipped cream and nothing else, save for his hard dick staring straight up at Zander. Justin Matthew joins Elye Black on the bed, but resting is the furthest thing from his mind, as he strips him out of his clothes and makes his way down to Elyes dick. Hes rock hard from 3 days at the Rock, and Justin has a hard on to match, so they suck each other off in a 69. The only thing that Nathan Styles wants is to have Jason Richards python gagging his throat and to feel it deep inside him. Luckily, Jason is all too willing to oblige Nathan, bending him over and roughly fucking him from behind. Fucking Lance Ford has been a secret fantasy of Ricky Ridges since he realized he was gay, and now that hes confronted with the opportunity in real life, he knows just how hed do it.
Duration: 1:52:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1259kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blow My Cock

Taylor Reign and Finn August Brush Valley

Taylor Reign and Finn August don’t waste a second this week! The two studs make out when the ColbyKnox camera begins to roll. They are on the studio’s couch; Finn nibbles on Taylor’s pit. “Yeah. Get a whiff of that,” he suggests. “Like that?” “Yeah,” Finn replies (with a sexy smile). He moves from an armpit to one of Taylor’s delectable nipples. Taylor’s tool tents his shorts. Finn can’t help himself. He licks the fabric. “That’s the muscle you really want,” Taylor teases. “Tastes so good,” Finn says between licks. After Taylor pulls down the top of his shorts, Finn gets his prize. He swallows to the balls, gladly gagging. “Fuck That feels good,” Taylor says as he fucks Finn’s moist mouth. As drool falls to the floor, Taylor removes his shorts. He sits down. Finn, on his knees, returns to the oral duties. He pulls down his shorts so Taylor can play with his booty. “Look at that ass,” Taylor whispers. “Big, fucking, muscle ass. Getting all the guys at the gym turned on with this? Bet you love to show it off.” Finn confesses he does. Who can blame him? :-) He swallows Taylor’s balls. When Taylor stands up, Finn uses his hand and mouth on Taylor’s johnson. It’s time for Taylor to have fun with Finn’s tail. He gets on the couch; on his stomach. Taylor rips off his shorts, smacking one of Finn’s jaunty cheeks. “Lift that ass up,” Taylor requests. Finn gets on all fours. Taylor places his face right on Finn’s hole, licking like it’s a flavorful meal. “Get in there,” Finn moans, Each time Taylor smacks a butt cheek, it wiggles. The hole is sufficiently wet and Taylor stuffs his bare dick inside. The pleasurable shock makes Finn grab the pillow. “Fucking that big ass,” Taylor declares. “Stretch out that hole,” Finn begs. Each stroke causes his ass cheeks to quake. “Fuck me,” Finn whines into a cushion. “Make me your little bitch.” Taylor puts his thumb alongside his shaft. “Stretch me open,” Finn whimpers. Taylor grabs Finn’s hips. “Fuck. That feels so good,” Taylor remarks. “Nice, tight hole.” He gives Finn an opportunity to work his ass back on his cock. They change positions. Finn on his back. A leg pulled to his chest; the other wrapped behind Taylor’s head. He works his way back into that sweet hole. “Fuck me,” Finn pleads. His dick is plumped to the max. Taylor leans in for a kiss, making room for a finger and his phallus. “Stretching that hole,” he exclaims. Finn’s spot is getting slammed because he smiles and his sexy eyes roll to the back. “Just like that,” he whispers. Taylor pulls out. “Stay like that,” he instructs, sitting on Finn’s face. He gobbles Taylor’s boy hole. He does it so well that Taylor grinds his butt on Finn’s tongue. As Taylor’s hole gets satisfied, he leans down to suck Finn’s pole. Taylor swallows to the base. “I need some more of that ass,” he proclaims. Finn remains on his back and Taylor re-enters. Finn’s legs are spread apart. His toes curl from the intense drilling. “Take it,” Taylor whispers. Finn beats his dick as his hole is thumped. “It feels so good,” he sighs. “Look at that precum,” Taylor observes. “You got me so close,” Finn responds. He’s the first to blow, shooting a massive load all over his torso. Taylor’s next. His juice lands on Finn’s stomach. The remaining is left in Finn’s ass. After kissing, Taylor closes the scene with an observation to Finn: “You look so hot covered in cum.”
Duration: 28:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6800kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor Reign and Finn August

Global Entry South Africa (2023) Sc3 - Sonny Blonde, Sir Charlie BB 1080p Cuddalore

My curve must have hit the spot in his throat because he kept making gagging sounds that.
Duration: 26:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4918kbps

File size: 971.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Global Entry South Africa (2023) Sc3 - Sonny Blonde, Sir Charlie BB 1080p

It Reigns in August: Taylor Reign & Finn August 1080p Hjo

Cast: Taylor Reign, Finn August
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Taylor Reign and Finn August don’t waste a second this week! The two studs make out when the ColbyKnox camera begins to roll. They are on the studio’s couch; Finn nibbles on Taylor’s pit. “Yeah. Get a whiff of that,” he suggests. “Like that?” “Yeah,” Finn replies (with a sexy smile). He moves from an armpit to one of Taylor’s delectable nipples. Taylor’s tool tents his shorts. Finn can’t help himself. He licks the fabric. “That’s the muscle you really want,” Taylor teases. “Tastes so good,” Finn says between licks. After Taylor pulls down the top of his shorts, Finn gets his prize. He swallows to the balls, gladly gagging. “Fuck That feels good,” Taylor says as he fucks Finn’s moist mouth. As drool falls to the floor, Taylor removes his shorts. He sits down. Finn, on his knees, returns to the oral duties. He pulls down his shorts so Taylor can play with his booty. “Look at that ass,” Taylor whispers. “Big, fucking, muscle ass. Getting all the guys at the gym turned on with this? Bet you love to show it off.” Finn confesses he does. Who can blame him?
Duration: 28:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6800kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It Reigns in August: Taylor Reign & Finn August 1080p

RawHole Fuck Me, Masked Man! Lone Oak

Studio: RawHole
Who wouldn't gladly offer his ass to a dashing Latino in a gleaming black bandit mask? That masked srud is horsehung Code 5, who likes to stay masked for his videos but occasionally reveals his sexy face for photos. Anyway, versatile Rafael certainly has no complaints, even when Code 5 is grabbing him by the curly hair or gagging him with a deep face fucking. There's no foreplay with these hot bareback Colombians who start with cocksucking from the very first seconds on meeting up. Rafael likes the taste of Code 5's musky mantool even when his head is hanging off the bed and that big cock is crammed far down his hungry throat.
Duration: 33:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3938kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawHole Fuck Me, Masked Man!

Время генерации страницы 0.04475 секунды с 9 запросами