LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cruz and Sonny Ciudad Ojeda

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Cruz, Sonny
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Bareback/Condom, Blowjob, Facial, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
We only just met Cruz the other day, but we got along so well -- and he was ready for anything -- that I jumped at the chance to pair him up with ny. And the guys go at it -- bareback!
Now, you haven't met ny before, but I think you're gonna love him. We've got a solo in the can with him that we'll release later, but I didn't want to wait any longer to show you these two in some hard core action.
As the scene starts, the guys are on the bed and we're shooting the breeze. I tease them that I can tell there is some "excitement" already happening with ny … as in, between his legs. (He's got a monster-thick beer can dick in his pants, and he's already plumping up in his shorts.) I joke with him that he's a "good, wholesome Italian" boy and he sorta rolls his eyes at this and says, "well…" lol.
I tell them -- and you -- how these guys are "brand spanking new" to us. How new? As in yesterday. Like I said, I don't waste time! "My, how time flies," I say to them, as ny just grins at the camera with a knowing look.
I tell Cruz that "today is going to be the first day that you put a penis in your mouth." So, you know we're in for a treat. "It's good to have a big fucking dick to put in your mouth for the first time." And lucky for us -- and Cruz -- ny is hung like a moo. I challenge Cruz to use his dick sucking lips with all their might.
I step away to let the guys shoot the shit and get to know one another and before you know it, ny is already planting some kisses on Cruz. We're off and running! By the time the long (50 minute!) scene is over with, there's been rimming and sucking, both guys have gotten fucked bareback, ny cums in Cruz's mouth, Cruz shoots his load on ny's face and lips, and Cruz probably isn't able to walk straight. lol. (Truly, seeing ny fuck a guy is like watching someone get fucked by a butt plug. He's just that thick. Cruz pulled through like a real trooper though, gritting his teeth and panting like he was about to give birth!)
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 687.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruz and Sonny

Sebastian Kane ,Galiel Swan ,Flecos Cayden Stony Brook

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sebastian Kane ,Galiel Swan ,Flecos Cayden
Genres: Anal ,Skinny ,Smooth ,Grey Hair ,European ,Fisting
Video language: English
Master Kane and Flecos inspected the goods in part one, spanking that smooth little arse and checking out Galiel's tight little hole, but now it's time for them to claim what they came for. The boy is soon bent over the bench, his arms and legs strapped down tight, his hole and mouth ready to be stuffed by their hard and wet cocks. He can do nothing but cry out as the molten wax pours over his body, but he can't deny it feels so good as those stiff penises invade his body and use him, in both ends. Master Kane and his assistant swap ends over and over, fucking his holes until they're happy, with hot cum splashing free and their captive completely subdued. It's not over for the boy yet, get ready for part 3!
Duration: 26:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5609kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sebastian Kane ,Galiel Swan ,Flecos Cayden

Men of the Midway Christchurch

Release Year: 1983
Studio: Marathon Films
Genres: Vintage, Anal, Oral, Spank, Dildo, Toys, Buttplay, Interracial, Rimming, Masturbation
Chris Burns runs away from home after his (Paul Baressi) tries to sell him for sex. Chris joins a carnival, where Tim Kramer pretty much does what Baressi had in mind (the difference is was gonna sell Chris to nasty old white men, and Kramer sells Chris to hunky young black men!). Fortunately for Chris, the carnival owner falls for him, and they "turn the tables" on Kramer in the final scene. Includes on location settings.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:02
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2013kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Men of the Midway

Mason spanks Tyler - Mason Coxx ,Tyler Anthony Zhijiang

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Mason Coxx ,Tyler Anthony
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Young guys Mason Coxx ,Tyler Anthony get fucked in the mouth and ass with their big and thick dicks in this video compilation!!!!
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 458.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mason spanks Tyler - Mason Coxx ,Tyler Anthony

Fist - Die Herrenrige McCloud

Release Year: 2009
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Cast: none available
Genres: BDSM, Amateur, Fisting, Spanking, Oral, Anal, Threesomes, Leather, Blowjob
Extreme sex from Germany Amateur Studios. Not for the faint of heart. For if our guys really get going, then there is no stopping. With everything clean fits the Arschfotzen be stretched until it stops.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 827.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist - Die Herrenrige

Police Torture vol.1 Corrientes

Studio: Man's Best
Cast: Karel Gonda, Andrej Matyas, Olda Smidi, Jiri Suchanek, Luki Lyko,
Genres: Twinks, Oral, Anal Sex, Spanking, Toy, Rimming, Fingering, Footfetish, Threesome, Group, Masturbation, Cumshot
Just out of jail and these escapees are getting caught by the police.
Instead of a boring hearing these hard boys are getting a special treatment...with spanking, wax, dildos, hard fucks and loads of pee.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:24
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1660kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Police Torture vol.1

Andy Davidson and Angel Hierro Altdorf

Genres: Muscle ,Blowjob ,Jockstrap ,Cum Shot
Angel Hierro finally gets back home about eight in the morning, after a full night of cruising and hot sex. But the hungry stud is still horny and in the mood for another good fuck. The lucky bastard finds Andy Davidson sitting in the street and horny as hell. Angel invites Andy to his place and they're so horned up they can hardly wait to get inside. They've barely made it through the door when Angel pisses on Andy and gets sucked. Once in the house, Angel rims Andy's hot ass on the stairs, then spanks and stretches his hole. He spits on the willing stud's hole, fingers him, then drills him with his fat cock. Plenty of hardcore action and balls-deep fucking in all positions. Don't miss these two sexy as hell hunks fucking like devils!
Duration: 24:40
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1652kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 319.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andy Davidson and Angel Hierro

Время генерации страницы 0.02908 секунды с 9 запросами