HiteRooms Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Shiny Pet Control - Rubber Sleepsack Chastity - Ruined Orgasm

Shiny Pet Control - Rubber Sleepsack Chastity - Ruined Orgasm

Video: 854x480
Format: MPEG-4
Time: 00:36:44
Size: 0,67 GB
Tags: Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
Description: She unfurled my sleepsack and guided my mittened hands safely into the internal sleeves. Thus began my time within my complete rubbery cocoon. I laid down gingerly as the butt plug was still settling into place inside my ass. In our conversations, Alice remarked at the need for layers of control and bondage. I expected this but it was still thrilling to feel the additional layers of straps tightening down onto me. I knew I was stuck there, gagged heavily, inside the thick latex sleepsack. I felt her hands run over the rubber and my body inside the bondage. She tugged and teased the cage on my cock, even using a vibrator. Her actions teased and tormented me. I was bound, encased, gagged and controlled by Mistress Alice... hearing her soothing words and lovely giggles. I thought watching her on the web was a lot of fun, but being there in person was a whole new level. I cant even fathom how long I was like that. Here is a fun video featuring ShinyPet, a long time fan who is finally submitting to me in person!

Download Shiny Pet Control - Rubber Sleepsack Chastity - Ruined Orgasm:
https://k2s.cc/file/83ab6c6828a7b
HiteRooms is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12942 секунды с 9 запросами