View Single Post
Old 11-20-2023, 05:36 AM   #2095
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2 Eureka Springs

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

History Torture part 24 - Chamber Maids Degradation Schaumburg

History Torture is a very German series that has its own universe. It´s all about darkness, maids, slaves, and beautiful girls with natural bodies and big tits. Girls tortured by inquisition - whipping, spanking, needles in flesh, hot wax, clamp on nipples, fire torture, bondage.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:21
Video: 720x576, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1948kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: History Torture part 24 - Chamber Maids Degradation

Graias - Petra's Painful Initiation Oradea

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
As fans remember, Patra has been tested and accepted to be Dr Lomp’s new pain chick. Now it’s time to play some true games with this fresh meat. She will turn the wheel of pain and let the wheel indicate her initiative torment.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Graias - Petra's Painful Initiation

TheBondageChannel - Humpday Boyden

Studio: TheBondageChannel
Genres: Bdsm
Spanking video compilation from 2013 featuring the humps of Tina Lee Comet, Armani Knight, and my former massage therapist ‘Sugar’.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5811kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TheBondageChannel - Humpday

InfernalRestraints Smut Writer Atlanta

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This is part two of our Intersec Interactive Feature Presentation: Smut Writer. Our average update explores our fantasies in bondage, discipline and sadism using the girls as our playthings.
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Smut Writer

Haley Rue, OT - Indiscernible Ordway

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Haley Rue, OT
Genres: Ass Whipping, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Breast Whipping, Celebrator, Fingering, Foot Bondage, Foot Torture, Hitachi, Hood, Inversion, Inverted Suspension, Leather Straps
Video language: English
Haley Rue is a fascinating young lady. She's got an amazing ass, perfectly formed breasts, and a great attitude. Even more fascinating than her stats is the fact that she is legally blind. Haley's primary means of contact with the world is through her sense of touch. What better way to touch her than to tie her up and play with her. In this addition to Infernal Restraints we explore what's on the mind of a young lady who can never see what's coming.Her mouth is packed wide with an style gag. Black leather straps hug her tightly in a worm position. Her beautiful young body wiggles and kicks. She moans into the red rag locked behind her teeth. Then all of a sudden there are hands on her; feeling her breasts, pinching her nipples, flipping her on her belly, and touching her ass. They explore her most intimate parts. Then she's hauled over his knee where she's given a sound spanking. Her cheeks are bright red from the ordeal. When it's over she's back on the ground. Her torn stockings and red ass a lovely reminder of what she has waiting for her.Still tightly bound in the leather straps Haley is now free to talk. Her high heel shoes are replaced by ankle cuffs. She struggles again and calls out for him, but there is no response. When he comes back he wordlessly attaches her to the pulley and pulls her into an inverted suspension. She dangles in midair. Then he shreds her clothing. Her tender white skin is exposed and he takes full advantage. The singletail leaves beautiful red lines across her milky white skin. She grunts and screams, but that doesn't stop him. He only stops when he is satisfied. That's when he teases her. The little pink vibrator makes her quiver, but all too quickly before she is left without orgasm. He yanks her up over 16 feet in the air.Haley wanted to join the sexy women on Infernal Restraints and show what she was made of. Being blind she relates to the world in a vastly different manner. Haley Rue is a sexy little chick with a cute ass and perky little breasts. In this she's bound, gagged, fondled, spanked, suspended, whipped, teased, hooded, hogtied, nipple tied, vibrated, and orgasmed.
Duration: 40:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 877.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Haley Rue, OT - Indiscernible

Spanking Rockwell

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Whipping is always making his old dick rock hard and since there is nothing she can do, she agreed to do it. But that is not all since Melissa needs to show her hard nipples and round boobies as well in order to get what she wants...
Format: avi
Duration: 16:56
Video: 1280x720, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 5072kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 645.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10026 секунды с 9 запросами