View Single Post
Old 11-19-2023, 03:52 PM   #1134
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Weekender Briggsdale

Video language: English
If any of you can remember my early work from Seabag Productions...I'm excited to be back in the director's chair returning to the format that made some of my first videos so successful. As luck would have it...I had four straight Marines contact me...they all needed money and were all willing to do anything for it. No fancy editing, no fancy sets, a thin storyline of what can happen on their Weekend Pass . Typical straight Military men having sex with other guys, some for the first time...was it for the money...you decide.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:28
Video: 640x368, XviD, 1188kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 896.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Weekender

Dragon Media - Joe Gage's Favourite Deployed Dads Glen Ellyn

Joe Gage is locking the barracks dorrs, as he and his camera join the incredibly horny US soldiers deployed for a tough military assignment. He urges them to pull their throbbing hard cocks out for a hot and cum-soaked free for all orgy of non-stop male action. The award winning Joe Gage has all these big cocks at stiff attention, and saluting the joys of enlisting men fucking their sexually desperate soldier buddies.
Format: mp4
Duration: 3:13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1419kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dragon Media - Joe Gage's Favourite Deployed Dads

Drafted Myakka City

Video language: English
Mason is happy to be drafted into an army of Active Duty's hot men, but when it comes time to perform, will he wish he was A.W.O.L.? Watch as Mason gets used by our gorgeous, straight, real military men!
Duration: 1:45:25
Video: 640x432, DivX 5, 830kbps

File size: 746.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drafted

The Real Sword Camden Point

Release Year: 2003
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Barrett Long, Lance Landers, Christian Olsen, Danny Rios, Walt Waters, Sledge Sawyer, Mitch, Aussie, Speedy
Genres: Anal, Oral, Muscle, Military, Uniforms, Wrestling, Sack Attack, Orgy Scene, Straight / Closeted Men
Watch these recruits stand at attention tall and proud when the testosterone gets going! Sledge starts the party with a hot solo masturbation scene followed by a four-way fuck in the shower with some of his hung military buddies! Next, is a couple that will have you looking for the lube and a towel once they start a shared masturbation session that leads to an anal cramming that this bottom will never forget! Then these hung jocks want you to get hot and sweaty with them in a four way daisy chain and ass pounding that will have you begging for more!
Duration: 1:53:10
Video: 480x360, XviD, 1129kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Real Sword

MilitaryClassified Jansen2 - Anal Sun River

Studio: MilitaryClassified
Meet Jansen, he's a young Orange County white boy, in the prime of his life and with hormones running rampant. I caught him on one of his evening adventures by answering an ad he placed on craigslist looking for milfs. I maneuvered my way in by offering him money and explaining what he would do for it. Shockingly to me, he agreed to meet me and today is what transpired. I made Jansen comfortable enough to let me sit on his rock hard dick cowgirl style but not before he bent me over and fucked me doggy style first. Jansen blew a load that made him react in a way that was startling even to him. Rob blows Jansen away and I caught it all on tape.
Duration: 10:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 951kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 89.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MilitaryClassified Jansen2 - Anal

200 Marine Cum Shots Meta

Release Year: 2004
Studio: All Worlds
Cast: 200 volunteer sailors
Genres: Amateurs, Big dicks, Cumshots, Duets, Interracial, Masturbation, Military, Solo, Straight Guys, Threesome, Uncut Cocks
Master military director Dirk Yates pulls out and dusts off his old private collection tapes from the very beginning and finds his favorite (and creamiest) jizz spills from real Military men.
Get ready to watch Marines shoot big thick loads.
The Marine edition includes cum scenes not seen in the original Dirk Yates' 200 Cum Shots. So if loads of thick and creamy military man juice get you off, then you'll keep cumming for 200 times!
Duration: 1:36:47
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1732kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 200 Marine Cum Shots

Military Yes Drill Sergeant Pindall

Studio: Troopcandy
Our drill sergeant keeps pushing and pushing us. He sometimes goes over board but he just wants us to become great soldiers. The other day, he rushed in our break room, flipped the table in which we were playing cards on and told us we were to get our prostates checked. We all had to drop our pants as he slowly inserted his fingers in our assholes. Later that week he had us partake in a sausage sucking competition. Then as a prize, he made us fuck each other. We fucked each other all over our lunch room, meanwhile our drill sergeant was taking it in the ass from his second in command.
Duration: 59:34
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2503kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Yes Drill Sergeant

Время генерации страницы 0.06016 секунды с 9 запросами