Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Pervert Banging With Gagging - Kalie Wills ZACAPA

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Kalie Wills
Genres: Extreme, Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Anal
Video language: English
Kalie Wills knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. She had never experienced such intensity before. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 268kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pervert Banging With Gagging - Kalie Wills

Pendulous Cow Tits - FullHD 1080p Kilauea

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Anal, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
It's nice to see a hooker gain some healthy weight that goes right to the tits and ass. She has a nice big pair of undulating utters that are fun to squeeze and slap around like a California Cuck. Her big fake lips were specifically done for this shoot to form a better seal around the cock. It's straight up sexy when a woman objectifies herself, simply for the fleeting facade of beauty, and the subhuman task of being face fucked, but meh; it is what it is and thank you Zeus for providing such an object to stick our dicks into. Her throat, mouth, ass and pussy were pillaged like a Walgreen's in a riot. Her ass juice was thoroughly embedded on the fire helmet of Bootlegs dick. She didn't even bother to check: she just put it in her mouth with a smirk like a dirty little ass to mouth slut. Slapped up, and sat down, her forehead became a landing strip for 3 loads. She took the degrading semen shots to the face like she knew her roll, because after all, she did.
Duration: 53:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pendulous Cow Tits - FullHD 1080p

Hick And Two Dicks - FullHD 1080p Valleyford

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Anal, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Nothing like a deep south hick who sounds like a wigger. It begs the question, is she a deep south hick? Or a wigger? One does not know. We must refer to her clothes; but ohh wait, she's a whore and wearing a long sleeved wife beater hand cut like she went through a wood chipper. I don't understand a word she's saying, so let's just say she is white, not otherwise specified. She took dick down her throat like a champ, and this was her first scene. So let's make this bitch a mayonnaise sandwich and give a shout out to whispering cyclones mobile acres!
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7771kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hick And Two Dicks - FullHD 1080p

facialabuse.misty.lee.1080p Tallulah

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Misty Lee
Genres: Extreme, Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Blonde
Horny slave wants Misty Lee to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.a
Duration: 48:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7799kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: facialabuse.misty.lee.1080p

Serene Isley Reinholds

Serene walks her way on camera in a nice tight latex outfit and showing some extremely talented balance on her ballet boots. Being nice to me she continues to stand so I can start binding her arms at the level most comfortable to me..... Or maybe I made her lol. Either way her elbows are tightly lashed together initially before another rope is grabbed and her wrists join her elbows in the same fate of tight bondage. Then after her arms are securely bound I take a white cloth and a nice thick roll of 3 inch microfoam and wrap it tightly around her head gagging her securely while she continues to balance nicely in her boots. With the gag applied another rope is brought out and her arms are tightly bound to her body with a body cinch rope and her upper body is finished off with a nice cinch rope pulling her shoulders back and framing her latex covered breasts rather nicely. Finally after about 10 minutes of walking around and standing in her boots I take mercy on her and lay her down on the ground to hogtie her. Rather than a conventional hogtie though her ankles are crossed and the arches of her boots are tied to each calf after her ankles are secured as such. Finally her legs are raised up off the ground and her hogtie rope is tied off to her upper body harness holding her in a rather nice arch. Serene then spends some nice time wiggling around a bit in her hogtie being generally sexy as the tie I placed her in makes it near impossible to roll around or do too much. All in all a nice different and tight hogtie in a really sexy latex outfit and some rather great ballet boot footwork.
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4927kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley

Время генерации страницы 0.10324 секунды с 9 запросами