View Single Post
Old 11-17-2023, 07:25 AM   #1322
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

facialabuse.misty.lee.1080p Aldrich

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Misty Lee
Genres: Extreme, Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Blonde
Video language: English
Horny slave wants Misty Lee to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.a
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7799kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: facialabuse.misty.lee.1080p

Serene Isley Millersport

Serene walks her way on camera in a nice tight latex outfit and showing some extremely talented balance on her ballet boots. Being nice to me she continues to stand so I can start binding her arms at the level most comfortable to me..... Or maybe I made her lol. Either way her elbows are tightly lashed together initially before another rope is grabbed and her wrists join her elbows in the same fate of tight bondage. Then after her arms are securely bound I take a white cloth and a nice thick roll of 3 inch microfoam and wrap it tightly around her head gagging her securely while she continues to balance nicely in her boots. With the gag applied another rope is brought out and her arms are tightly bound to her body with a body cinch rope and her upper body is finished off with a nice cinch rope pulling her shoulders back and framing her latex covered breasts rather nicely. Finally after about 10 minutes of walking around and standing in her boots I take mercy on her and lay her down on the ground to hogtie her. Rather than a conventional hogtie though her ankles are crossed and the arches of her boots are tied to each calf after her ankles are secured as such. Finally her legs are raised up off the ground and her hogtie rope is tied off to her upper body harness holding her in a rather nice arch. Serene then spends some nice time wiggling around a bit in her hogtie being generally sexy as the tie I placed her in makes it near impossible to roll around or do too much. All in all a nice different and tight hogtie in a really sexy latex outfit and some rather great ballet boot footwork.
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4927kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley

Ava Little - My Ass Is a Vagina Little Ferry

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Ava Little
Genres: Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Nasty cum play, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Spitting, Bondage, gagging, Mind fucking, Paddling
Ava gets taken to Anal Submission School after her previous dick-nosis session to reinforce her training. The lesson today is that her ass is a vagina. Dr. Chong fucks her tight butthole like a pussy with his huge cock, then Dr. Mercies fucks her up the ass for a long time over her hard desk. Then Dr. Mercies gives her a special grade written in cum, before he washes it away with his piss.
Duration: 30:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1824kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 430.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ava Little - My Ass Is a Vagina

Horny Housewife Severy

Release Year: 2021
Studio: SexMex.xxx
Cast: Kathryn Gill
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Tattoo, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Handjob, Gagging, Choking, Cowgirl, Cumshot, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
Left alone, a mature blonde mom decided to have fun with a member of her , who, however, was not against such a turn of events. The member turned out to be so large that it did not fit in the beauty's mouth and she worked with the part that fit. However, when the couple moved on to the most interesting, he somehow completely penetrated her horny cunt and fucked him like that until he felt that if he didn't finish now, then spermotoxicosis is guaranteed. At the top of the action, the camera took a close-up of the happy face of the .
Duration: 33:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3891kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Housewife

Pervert Banging With Gagging - Kalie Wills Torrelles de Llobregat

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Kalie Wills
Genres: Extreme, Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Anal
Kalie Wills knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. She had never experienced such intensity before. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.
Duration: 48:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 268kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pervert Banging With Gagging - Kalie Wills

Bashful Cocksucker - FullHD 1080p Mucha District

Genres: Deepthroat, Gagging, Facial, Face Fucking, Pissing, Hardcore, Rough Sex, Humilation
With her eyes wide open and her pupils dilated from fear, she sat there open mouthed and open throated looking into my lens like her soul was leaving her body. It was hot, and I shall add it to my jar full of souls. She was messy. Covered in spit, bile, and some cheap swill I pounded. She took cock down the throat with ease, and I swear it’s evolution. Girls weren’t this eager to throat a cock and swallow a man's liquid byproduct of metabolism 20 years ago when I launched this most noble and successful endeavor; but in this instance I’m a progressive. She took cum to the face and was used as a human mop to clean up all the tinkle that was on the floor. She looked up all drenched and smiled.
Duration: 45:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bashful Cocksucker - FullHD 1080p

Rory Knox West Unity

Things are not going well in Lawson's marriage. His wife Rory has developed a serious need for getting two cocks in her at the same time. Apparently it is all the rage with her circle of friends. Something about achieving the ultimate orgasm. But Lawson is not down with this other man up in his girls' lady parts. That just ain't right. Is therapy the answer? How can this situation possibly be resolved? Dr. Tile is no rookie. He immediately diagnoses the situation and recommends his immersive therapy treatment. It's a revolutionary and seldom used medical treatment but Dr. Tile has seen immediate positive results. Rory is ready to try anything so her husband Lawson goes along with it. To Lawson's shock Dr. Tile pulls out his rigid cock and waves it in front of Rory's hungry eyes. This is a safe zone Lawson. No judgement here. Just hard cocks to pleasure his wife with. Soon Rory is gagging on two cocks. She is so close to realizing her ultimate dream - the holy grail of womanhood - the double cock womb treatment. One after another the massive black mambas bang her drippy wet glory hole sliding in and out in a festival of heat. Her sphincter puckers in anticipation as a one eye black beaming monster aims its rigid helmeted love banger into her asshole. Pounding and reaming her asshole is opening. Her cunt is dripping. Rory needs it now. Both of those big black cocks need to be in her now. The moment has arrived. Roy is riding one in her pussy when a giant ebony pleasure stick enters her anus on a downward path to her very soul. Both cocks are ramming her like well oiled pistons, cranking in and out of her love holes. The heat is generating through her body as she races to the ecstacy of cloud nine orgasmic pulsations. cumming over and over again Rory is in heaven. DP Therapy works. It will save marriages. Cum is blasting all over her face as she quakes and shimmies, dancing in the jizz bath.
Duration: 41:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rory Knox
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03378 секунды с 9 запросами