View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 09:51 AM   #578
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging Al Farwaniyah

Hogtied to steel bars upon a sturdy wooden platform, with a pole mounted, giant red ball gag holding her head high, the silver haired MILF could only drool and moan at her predicament. Big breasts pressing into the rough wooden surface attract the attention of the blond, be-spectacled Domme to this drooling damsel. A predicament all about pleasure, a pussy perfectly exposed, Domina Lisa decides it’s time to bring out a wand vibrator to test the endurance of her hogtied plaything Sandra through multiple bondage orgasms, while she fingers herself to screaming climax!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

Alexa nova - Anal Tea Service -- Alexa Drachten

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Alexa nova
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Piss drinking, Piss , Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, Spitting, Face slapping, gagging, Spanking, Training
Video language: English
The Assylum Tea Room is in full service, at last. This means it´s time to train these submissive girls in anal appropriateness and piss properness. Hot little Alexa Nova is up first. She takes a piss in piledriver, deep into her colon, before squirting it out into a bowl for inspection. This is followed by some golden drinks, rough anal sex and ass to mouth, and a little face fucking. She rims Dr. Mercies while he enjoys a cup of tea too. Then he cums into her cup for her to gobble down like an obedient girl´s proper beverage. It was a good lesson, deep down in the Assylum rabbit hole.
Duration: 31:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1666kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 407.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa nova - Anal Tea Service -- Alexa

Brisa - First Visit Nova Lima

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Brisa
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Big Tits, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Deepthroat, Fingering, Gagging, Handjob, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos
This one proves that you can't judge a book by its cover. This babe looks very sweet and innocent but she's not so innocent when it comes to sex as you'll find out after watching the interview (See Scrapbook).
This happy girl loves to please men and her favorite way is by using her skilled mouth. She's the kind of girlfriend that is completely content with just servicing her man with a nice relaxing blowjob. A bit off topic but I think she has one of the cutest tongues I've seen so far. You can tell that the cocks glide across it nicely as she's taking it deep.
She has a cum fetish and her favorite thing is to swallow or getting creampied. Some of these guys must have been saving up all week because this Gloryhole visit was the first time she ever gagged on a load. She took it like a champ and giggled about it before moving on to the next random cock. This girl is a total sweetheart.
It's been awhile since she's had anything in her ass so I convinced her to try a butt-plug and she forgot how good it felt to be filled. She let some guy put it in which I'm sure made his day and explains why he shot his load so fast. Her response after putting the plug in was "Wow, this feels really good, I should have put it in earlier". We need to get her back for some anal action. I bet a few guys could pound that ass and pussy for hours. We tried getting out of the Gloryhole a few times but more guys kept showing up so she stayed to make sure all were serviced. She's a keeper!
Duration: 50:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9964kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brisa - First Visit

Sage is Tested - Part 2 Sasakwa

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sage is Tested - Part 2

Out Of The Family - 's Anal Cutie vol.03 - Khloe Kapri & Jay Crew Kamagaya

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Out Of The Family
Cast: Jay Crew, Khloe Kapri
Genres: Blonde, Anal, Natural Tits, Teen, Old Young, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Handjob, Gagging, , shaved pussy, braces, doggy style, kissing, open mouth facial, rimming, stepdad, pussy eating
Khloe Kapri arrives home early from school, because her last class of the day got canceled. To her surprise, the hallway is full of packed luggage, and there's a handwritten note from her stepdad, Jay Crew. The note is addressed to Jay's wife (Khloe's other parent), and it says that he's leaving her!
Jay then enters the hallway and is startled to discover that Khloe is home early. He sees that Khloe read his note and becomes embarrassed, saying he was supposed to be gone before anybody else came home. Khloe is heartbroken, and begs him not to leave her family. Can't he and his wife get couples' counseling or something?
Jay says it's not that simple... he likes anal sex, but his wife says that his cock is too big for her ass. He loves his wife, but their sex life just isn't satisfying enough for him. Seeing a way to keep the family together, Khloe says there actually IS a simple solution, because loves anal sex and would be happy to let Jay fuck her in the ass as much as he wants. Jay is shocked at first, but Khloe manages to convince him, and before long he's touching and exploring Khloe's beautiful body... including her lovely ass, of course!
Duration: 40:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Out Of The Family - 's Anal Cutie vol.03 - Khloe Kapri & Jay Crew

Maddy O Reilly, Callie Calypso Suhbaatar

Cast: Maddy O’Reilly, Callie Calypso
Genres: Gagging, Face Fucking, Rimjob, Emetophilia, Deepthroat, Vomit, Puke
Maddy O’Reilly and Callie Calypso can’t keep their dirty hands or filthy mouths off each other. The redhead and brunette are ravenous for each other’s pussy and asshole. However, there is one thing these oral sluts are even more desperate for: a big dick face fuck! Watch them puke all over Mike Adriano’s big dick and each other.
Duration: 19:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9802kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy O Reilly, Callie Calypso

Gamer Girl Level 1, Eden Sin - My Holes Are Yours to Control, Sir Quimby

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Gamer Girl Level 1, Eden Sin
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial, Rough oral, Bondage, Face slapping, Frozen cum bukkake, gagging, Spanking, Brunette, Skinny
Rough. Sick. Twisted. Beautiful. And Real... This session is all that and more. Submissive, little Eden Sin learns to give up more control than ever as Dr. Mercies and Orderly Pain train her hard. That means lots of rough anal sex, ass to mouth, gagging, suspension bondage, and nasty cum play with dozens of the doctor´s frozen loads. Eden needed this, she told us. She truly left better than she arrived. Sick girls don´t usually get this hot or this cool. (Note: trailer also shows some footage from level 2.)
Duration: 28:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1773kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 399.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gamer Girl Level 1, Eden Sin - My Holes Are Yours to Control, Sir

Время генерации страницы 0.03384 секунды с 9 запросами