View Single Post
Old 11-15-2023, 05:42 PM   #4430
richglos

Поблагодарили 91 раз(а) в 91 сообщениях

All my threads

richglos Истина - свет. А вот и пример.
Default Sleaze Show (SD)

Original Title: Sleaze Show / (Fred J. Lincoln, VCA Labs, Inc.) (Tawny Roberts, Alec Metro, Monica Mayhem, Evan Stone, Pat Myne, Amber Michaels, Frank Fortuna, Billy Glide, Ashley Long, Marty Romano, Layla Jade, Alex Sanders, T.J. Hart, Ronnie Rock, Angelic Lei, Hamilton Steele, Kelly Steele (as Kelly Fire), Dino Bravo, Marty Rudy)

FileSize: 1.05 GB || Duration: 01:41:36
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Director: Fred J. Lincoln
Cast: Tawny Roberts, Alec Metro, Monica Mayhem, Evan Stone, Pat Myne, Amber Michaels, Frank Fortuna, Billy Glide, Ashley Long, Marty Romano, Layla Jade, Alex Sanders, T.J. Hart, Ronnie Rock, Angelic Lei, Hamilton Steele, Kelly Steele (as Kelly Fire), Dino Bravo, Marty Rudy
Date: 2002
Description: Tawny Roberts is Molly, the assistant to the producer of the skeeziest of shock TV talk shows "The Sleaze Show". Even with the sensational topics ("I didn't knew my wife was a stripper") and the too-hot-for-TV sexploits of the shows guests ("Long Lost Lovers"), Molly is baffled by the shows popularity. The only reason she sticks around is in hopes of using the show's sexy detective to find her long lost brother. Then when a huge sex scandal ravages the show and shuts it down for good, Molly is sure her plans are shot, that is, until she finds out that the real detective on the show has been looking for a woman like her the whole time.======

DOWNLOAD FILE:

Sleaze_Show_SD.mp4
richglos is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08273 секунды с 9 запросами