LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dylan Hayes, Cain Marko - You Gotta Control Yourself, Bud Sidnaw

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Daddy's Boy
Cast: Dylan Hayes, Cain Marko
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Anal Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Toys, Old Young, Hairy, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Original Series, Stepson, Bareback, Cut
Video language: English
It's not easy having a teen stepson. They eat all the food in the fridge, they track dirt inside the house... But worst of all, they sploosh their jizz all over the place! This is exactly the issue Cain Marko has been running into with his stepson Dylan Hayes. Whether it's goop stuck under the bathroom mat or crusty socks stuffed under the couch, enough is enough! Dylan to learn to control himself.
Cain goes into Dylan's room to sort through his stepson's laundry, only to make an additional shocking discovery. Hidden under Dylan's bedsheet is a . Wow- Cain wasn't expecting this. He decides to wait right there until Dylan comes home so that they can have a man-to-man chat about Dylan's behavior.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:44
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10958kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dylan Hayes, Cain Marko - You Gotta Control Yourself, Bud

Adam Russo and Joseph Rough Cedar Island

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Adam Russo and Joseph Rough
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Bareback, Rimming, Muscles, Tattoos, Cumshots, Footfetish
When super sexy Joseph Rough said he wanted a man we delivered Adam Russo. When he said he wanted role-play, he got a healthy dose of body inspection: feet worship, cock worship, armpit sniffing, nipple play and aggressive fucking all rewarded with a nice cumshot right up his tight young hole. This is one for the books.
Duration: 28:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2349kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 513.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adam Russo and Joseph Rough

OnlyFans - Amir Fuxxx and Blessed Boy part 2 (1080p) Melber

Stallions then arrive and have their pick of available mares. There is a great deal of anonymity, role playing and strict rules to follow.
Duration: 22:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24676kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Amir Fuxxx and Blessed Boy part 2 (1080p)

Soldier Sleepovers Aragon

Video language: English
Cuddle up and spend the night with Tony, Dean and Kody. A Note From Dink…Things took an unusual turn in Soldier Sleepovers when I was interviewing our new find, Tony, I asked if he'd ever done anything with another guy. Tony began to tell me the story of how he and a high school buddy you to have 'sleep-overs' and how the two of them would explore with sex during these times. Over the course of two years Tony and his buddy had many of these sleepovers and with each one their explorations would go further. Tony describes in some detail how they would 'role-play' and act like one was sleeping while the other gave him head, finger each others asses, etc. I could totally relate to Tony's story of innocent exploration as I had several such sleepovers when I was a teenager. It took me back to a time when the discovery of sex with other men was such an intense and exciting experience and immediately I thought of Dean and how since his introduction here at Active Duty he's progressed and seemed to enjoy his experiences with this same intensity. It also made me think of Kody and how far he's come so I began to imagine a sleepover of our own and so 'Soldier Sleepovers' was born. Enjoy!
Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1586kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soldier Sleepovers

Время генерации страницы 0.03941 секунды с 9 запросами