Old 11-14-2023, 02:26 PM   #578
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Getting Pumped - Jack Bailey - Pt 2 Perkasie

Genres: Size Difference ,Twinks ,Blowjob ,Gagging ,Fingering
Video language: English
Dolf looks like a badass, but he’s really a big softy at heart. He’s got the energy of a supportive big brother that motivates his athletes to push themselves. Despite being a 6’6” giant and looking like a total DILF, he loves being able to relate with the younger guys and make them feel comfortable.This was especially helpful for Jack. When he first met the big guy, he saw his complete opposite. Jack had a fairer complexion, looked like a little boy, and had no sense of what he was doing in his exercises. As much as he was intimidated by the older man, he wanted to impress him as well.So much of ...So much of Jack’s personality was wrapped in wanting to succeed and be seen as achieving. With that, he gave it his all in their training session.Dolf put him through the usual routine: stretches, cardio, situps, pushups, pullups, etc. He wanted to get a sense of what the young man’s baseline was so he could track his progress. He wanted to go easy on the younger guy, but found Jack’s eagerness to continue unflappable.Even as Jack began to get sweaty and winded, he seemed to need Dolf to tell him to stop. The older man admired his determination… as well as the pump the young guy was getting.Dolf is no stranger to getting a hot young guy naked, and Jack was exactly his type. He loved his bright smile and pleasant demeanor, finding himself crushing on him harder and harder as the session progressed. Once Jack couldn’t take anymore, he let the boy cool off, sitting beside him and showering him with compliments and encouragement.Jack loved it. He loved hearing the positive feedback from his trainer, but also found himself increasingly attracted to him. Once he realized he wasn’t as scary as he first imagined, he saw the exuberant, friendly, even playful personality of the older trainer.Dolf pressed his hands on Jack’s chest, feeling for the swelling and pump of his young muscles. It was common for him to do so with his athletes, but when it came to Jack, his own heart started racing as if he’d done a series of pushups.The chemistry between them seemed to increase with each passing second. As Dolf’s hands moved over Jack’s body, Jack opened himself up to allow the older man to explore further. Dolf was not shy about putting his big hands up Jack’s thighs to feel his groin. Jack was rock hard within seconds, tenting up his shorts in a way that Dolf could not ignore.Dolf brought Jack in close, feeling up his chest before telling him to take off his shirt. Jack did without hesitation. Seeing Jack’s response, he asked him to take off his shorts as well.Jack’s cock swelled up even tighter as he got down to just his jock. He didn’t anticipate anything like this happening, but he was more than happy to see where things could go…
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7828kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Getting Pumped - Jack Bailey - Pt 2

The Prize - The Boy Colton - Chapter 3 Suttons Bay

Genres: Rimming ,Bareback ,Gagging ,Hairy
From the darkness I was led into the light by a handsome and well-dressed man. We didn’t exchange many words, but the terms of our relationship were clear merely from his demeanor. I was his, purchased and ready to use.This man, Master Wheeler, sat fully-clothed in a tailored suit on the bed. His eyes scanned my body; they dreamed of all the ways he could use my body to please his own. I found myself surprisingly calm as I stared at him from across the room on hands and knees.Behind his mustache ...Behind his mustache sat a wicked smile. He signaled me over with a flick of his hand after what felt like an eternity. I crawled towards him, blood already rushing towards my cock as my Pavlovian response to a Master’s command, a response bred into me by Master Barrett moments before Master Wheeler purchased me.My new Master grabbed my face. I felt his hot breath on me as he grazed his hand over my blushing cheeks. His other hand gripped with slightly more force to hold the back of my neck and keep my head in place. His breath smelled of mint mouthwash and his body of expensive cologne.He pushed my face into the bulge of his trousers and explored the back of my body with his sturdy hands. Eventually, he reached my well-used hole. His cock grew as he wet his finger with his mouth. He played with my ass, delighted with my moans of pleasure. He splits my cheeks open with both hands as his fingers take turns fucking my hole. He was slow at first, but next thing I know his fingers are using my hole like they are fighting each other to feel the inside of me.I can hear the rough pleasure of dominance rumble in his breath. He forces his mouth onto mine to taste my tongue. Exploring the inside of my mouth and sampling the walls of my cheeks, his mustache grazed over my smooth lips.He grabbed my stiff cock through my jock. I am burdened with need—need to serve my Master, and for my Master to savor every moment from me he’s purchased. He gets up and starts to peel off his clothes, looking at me with animalistic anticipation, cock bulging out at me through his pants.At his direction, I pulled out his hard-on and took him into my mouth. His moans came out uncontrolled and savage as his pulsating penis rammed into my throat. His cock is so hard it fills my throat completely. I can’t help but gag because of its sheer size.He put me on the bed to play with my body. As he prepared my hole with his warm tongue I’d completely forgotten I had another Master inside me only moments ago! All I want now is my new Master’s throbbing cock to hit the deepest parts of the inside of my hole.The moment I’ve waited for has finally come. He used the tip of his cock to stretch me out. Pure ecstasy filled my body as he pushed the full length of his manhood inside of my hole. Before I knew it, he was fucking me with such force that I couldn’t speak; only muffled moans escaped as he rammed his cock inside my tight pink hole.He entered a daze of pleasure as he fucked me, pumping me further and further toward his orgasm. His throbbing cock burst inside of me, his hot load filled every crevice with his rich seed. Sweat dripped off my heaving chest. He breathed heavily in ecstasy while the last of his load broke into me.I laid in disbelief, staring up into Master’s eyes. That same smile of wicked satisfaction glinted back at me as I looked up at him. It was never more clear to me then in that moment that I was his, and that this was the first of many times I would be broken in by him…
Duration: 39:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Prize - The Boy Colton - Chapter 3

The Colonary Academy, Scene 3 Sac City

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Uncut.
While getting ready to perform a hands-on and hands-in demonstration in the kitchen, assistant Devin Franco finds himself gagging on chef Nate Grimes' hard cock. After a hearty serving of the chef's sausage, Devin goes in for a tasting of Nate's hole and buries his face in his smooth cheeks. Per the chef's request, Devin puts his big dick to good use and barebacks his partner's hungry asshole. After loosening Nate up by thrusting himself in and out of his fuck slit, Devin is ready to show off his special technique. With a lubed-up fist, Devin immediately shoves his entire hand in Nate's used hole and it's only a matter of time until Nate is begging for him to go deeper. The gaping chef leans onto the counter for support as more and more of Devin's muscular forearm disappears inside of him. To give Devin better access to his wrecked hole, Nate moves his naked body onto the kitchen island where Devin continues to play with his ass and open him up. With Devin's fist pounding inside of him, it only takes a couple of strokes before Nate's cock explodes a hot load all over his furry stomach.
Duration: 21:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Colonary Academy, Scene 3

Tsa Checkpoint Sc. 5 Cowden

Cast: Lorenzo Flexx, Teddy Torres
Genres: Muscle, Blowjob, Oral, Cumshot, Beard, Kissing, Tattoo, Piersing, Facial, Cum Eat
Teddy Torres is a horny airline passenger who thinks that airports are boring so he makes his own fun wherever he goes. Lorenzo Flexx is a baggage handler who comes across Teddy with his dick out by the men's room. Not wanting to pass up an opportunity, Lorenzo does as he's told and gets on his knees to suck the hairy, uncut cock in front of him. Teddy's big dick tastes great and feels good sliding down Lorenzo's open throat. Lorenzo takes care of the passenger, servicing every inch the furry muscle hunk has to offer while making sure to do his job and handle his bag. Teddy wants complete control over the cock-sucking airport employee and grabs his head to face fuck the submissive hairy hunk by going pubes deep in his gagging mouth. Teddy can see that all the dick sucking action has made Lorenzo throbbing hard and returns the sucking favor by getting on his knees in front of the stud. Teddy works Lorenzo until he's ready to blow and the two horny deviants exchange facials and swap cum right in the airport hallway where anyone could catch them in the act. What could possibly happen if the two spent hunks get caught with their dicks out and their faces slathered in cum?
Duration: 18:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6113kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 846.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tsa Checkpoint Sc. 5

Bathroom Bang - Julian Bell ,Dustin Cook Idyllwild

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Julian Bell ,Dustin Cook
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Julian bell is fresh from the shower and putting the final spritz of spray to his perfect do when boyfriend dustin cook walks into the bathroom unable to resist the blond boy who is looking luscious. Bell is helpless against cook's charms and cock and gives in, igniting a four alarm fire fuck in the bathroom! After a romantic make out, dustin unzips julian's jeans and sucks his fresh, clean cock down to the balls. The brunette bone blaster presses his pretty face against the towhead's tight torso, lodging the kid's dick deep down dustin's gullet in a gagging good groin gulp. Julian returns the ravenously good rod sucking on his knees as dustin pulls him by the back of the head. Cook likes a full menu and next on this twink tasting tour is blond boy's smooth booty. Dustin devour's the dude's delicious derriere while spreading the his cheeks. He slips a finger in the boy's backdoor then comments on how tight the tunnel is, making dustin anxious to slip his schlong in there. He saunters up to bell's booty and slides his bareback boner inside the horned up hottie's hole. Cook quickly cranks up the heat, hammering the blond hard as hell. Julian jacks his smooth jock then lets it loose so he can just enjoy the balls deep banging while his bone bounces for our viewing pleasure. As i said, dustin likes a full menu and after topping bell's behind ferociously he want's julian's junk up his own trunk. He lays on the bathroom counter, legs in the air and bell blasts into his horny hole. Bell's balls slap cook's can while his pipe is laid deep causing dustin's thick dick to cover his creamy smooth torso with cum. Dustin hops off the counter and plants his face in the line of white hot, fuck fire. Julian's throbbing jock explodes, serving the raunchiest, fantastic facial we've seen in ages! Bell blasts the boy in the hair, all over his face and covers the kid's glasses with his gorgeous glaze. Cook craves more and sucks the last of his lover's load down his throat. Looks like julian will be taking another shower, only this time he'll have company.
Duration: 20:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 774.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bathroom Bang - Julian Bell ,Dustin Cook

Время генерации страницы 0.06335 секунды с 9 запросами