Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sean Taylor ,Elio Amari - Gorgeous Elio Totally Used - Part 3 Tasley

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Sean Taylor ,Elio Amari
Genres: Blowjob ,Interracial ,Masturbation ,Toys ,Black ,Ass Play
Video language: English
Sean is ready to make young Elio spurt his cum now that he's done his dirty deeds with the captive. Little Elio is ready for it, not that he has much of a choice. Strapped into the chair and with an inflatable plug shoved up his tight little hole the boy's cock swells. Sean sucks and rubs his slippery meat, determined to deliver as much pleasure as possible to make the boy deliver his milky cream. Elio breathes through it, his long dick swollen and curved, his hole stretched and full, rubbed and toyed with until his climax is taking full control of his body. Watch as cum gushes from his rounded helmet, with Master Sean calling him a good boy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7563kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sean Taylor ,Elio Amari - Gorgeous Elio Totally Used - Part 3

Bareback Addiction Amoret

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Ass Professor, Black Desire, Kacorot, Lil' Papi, LO, Marco Cruise, Robby Mendez, Slim, and Tyson
Genres: Bareback, Raw, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Balls, , Interracial, Muscle Men, Rimming, Blacks
In director Marco Paris’ latest Dvd “Bareback Addiction,” all the Latino bottoms crave huge raw black meat that rips through their begging little holes and then spews out white hot cum onto their faces and into their thirsty mouths. Robby Mendez is stretched to the limit as Kacorot’s amazingly thick cock pounds him into painful, but delightful, submission. Lil Papi gets plowed by two dark lovers Slim and his pal LO. Then muscle man Marco Cruise endures an asshole assault by Black Desire. Lil Papi’s only desire is for Tyson to tear through his juicy butthole with full . And finally Robby Mendez is schooled by the Ass Professor. Robby learns the hard lesson, but not before he has to be crammed for the test.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:11:54
Video: 960x540, xvid, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Addiction

Sexual Harassment Class Monongahela

Release Year: 2016
Cast: gays
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Threesome, Fingering, Interracial, Black
Working here we have many opportunities, unfortunately, we have to put up with a little bit of hassle from our boss. You know, you gotta do what you gotta do. This week the boss held a sexual harassment class to show us what to do and what not to do in the workplace. Of course, I was the one chosen to help him out with the don’ts of sexual harassment. Up in front of everyone he pulled my dick out, jerked it around, slapped my ass, and he even ended up shoving a finger up my ass. All just to show what not to do? I think it was more to show what could happen to those who complain. Man, that would be the last time I rat the boss out. At least I’m no the only one, I saw another employee giving him a rim job by the water cooler. Later in the week, I walk by his office and I see him banging the same guy who ate his ass earlier. I tried to get away but he pulled me right in and made me joined their fun. He pounded my asshole until it couldn’t take anymore, Making me and my coworker cum all over the place before shooting a load right in my face.
Duration: 45:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexual Harassment Class

Sean Harding Gang Bang Pt. 2 - 720p Burkesville

Cast: Owen Powers, Jace Chambers, Sean Harding, Jaxx Thanatos, Calvin Collins, Jd Daniels, Aj Marshall, Jack Winters, Justin Bold
Genres: Group, Orgy, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, Interracial, Black Guys, Rough Sex, Muscles, Tattoos, Hairy, Cum Inside, Xl Hung Guys
Picking up right where we left off all 8 tops take turns using both of sean's holes while he remains laid out on a wagon wheel. After they've all had a good go at him they reward sean with their 8 hot loads, making sure to push them deep up inside him only for them all to come back out in an epic return at the end of the scene.
Duration: 17:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2331kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 315.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sean Harding Gang Bang Pt. 2 - 720p

Raw Hole Damage Ozan

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Hot Rod, Robbie Mendez, Dominick Rider, Tyrese, Chase Coxx, Orion Cross, Michael Miles, Jack Simmons and Jayson Park
Genres: Bareback, Raw, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Balls, , Interracial, Muscle Men, Rimming, Blacks
Raw Hole Damage is going to bring you a copious amount of anal pounding action.
The dicks are cocked and ready to be fired. Each scene features an interracial couple that loves to mix up their genitals. Black and white come together to form one of the most beautiful things on this planet. They are hot and ready for action.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:50:07
Video: 720x404, XviD, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Hole Damage

The Hr meeting Owen

Release Year: 2016
Cast: gays
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Interracial, Black, Big Dick
I had had it! I can’t take it anymore. The boss has finally crossed the line. I talked to HR today and we set up a meeting. I was going to have a one on one with him today, but when I got there The Boss was in the room with the HR guy! WTF! He sat us down and then the HR guy asked the Boss to tell his side of the story. But this was supposed to be about me airing my grievance and he goes first?! Then the boss started telling the HR guy that I his hand on my ass, I didn’t do that. He sexually harassed me by rubbing my chest and playing with my nipples, but he played it off like I had an itch and he was doing me a favor. He even made the HR guy think that I was the one who grabbed his dick and put it on my wrist to say “ Hey it’s 5 o’cock!” I mean really what the fuck! The HR guy took the bosses side and made me do sexual harassment sensitivity training and that if I didn’t complete them that I would be fired. This sucks! The next day the boss showed up in crutches and he got stuck in the toilet, He called me in and asked me to help him put on his pants. I couldn’t just leave him there. I’m already on thin ice and I need this job. So I helped him and then he had the audacity to ask me what I thought of his dick. What a ridiculous question. I mean a dick is a dick, right? Then he wanted me to suck it…What was I supposed to do? I sucked it. Like I said, I need this job and sometimes you got to do what you got to do right.
Duration: 40:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5808kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Hr meeting

Big Beef part 1 Ponsford

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Guys
Genres: Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Interracial, Bareback, Cumshots
Get ready for the, what we feel, hottest 1-on-1 video scene we have ever videotaped. A Lousiana stud with a -can thick donkey dick takes charge of Papisongo`s greedy hole and definetely tested the limits of his experienced Boriqua-pussy hole.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Beef part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.05486 секунды с 9 запросами