Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Charlotte Sartre - Sitting Pretty Canastota

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Anal Fingering, Ass Flogging, Ass Hook, Ass Whipping, Belt Bondage, Breath Play, Cut Clothing, Dildo, Drool, Flogging, Gagging, Hair Tie, Handcuffs, Hitachi, Knife Play, Metal Bondage
Video language: English
Charlotte Sartre thinks she is on a simple shopping trip, just like any other weekend. She goes into a furniture store, looking for some kind of chair to help furnish her new apartment, and O.T. is more than happy to help her look around his shop. She says she doesn't need anything too comfortable, which is good since the array of chairs he had are all made of metal pipes bent into strange shapes. Eventually she sits down on one, her legs spread by the metal, and O.T. locks her neck into a metal collar. A girl with this little common sense doesn't deserve to get out of that bondage, but O.T. knows what she does deserve.O.T. ties Charlotte's hair into pigtails and wraps them across her face and through her mouth to make a gag, which he then tapes in place with masking tape. With her legs open wide, her tights are exposed, so he takes his knife and cuts out the crotch from them so he can better reach between her legs. He takes the piece of fabric he cut away, balls it up, and sticks it in her nose so she has an even harder time breathing. Then he rubs his hand over her pussy through her panties to get her ready for their next activity. Charlotte is shackled onto a pole, her wrists and ankles locked in in some heavy metal bondage, and a metal wire gag laced through her mouth and pulling at the sides of her lips and her cheeks. That only hurts, but doesn't do a great job keeping air from getting in or out, so O.T. pulls a plastic bag over her head to help with some breath play. Then he starts whipping and flogging her body. Each ragged breath and each whine she tries to let out only makes her more aware of the suffocation and makes her more scared. What happens next will have you at the edge of your seat.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:58
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 738.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sartre - Sitting Pretty

Bashful Brunette First Timer - FullHD 1080p River Grove

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
This girl has been fantasizing about Bootleg her entire life, and sought us out so she could fuck him. I'm 100% serious. So she is achieving one of her goals here, albeit a dirty and degrading one. Her bile was a unique color. A brilliant yellow, almost like turmeric. She aimed to please, and filling up that whore bowl was her goal. Her big pendulous tits got slapped as she took cock in that tender pussy. She enjoyed being subjugated, so much so, that when you did or said a degrading thing to her, she'd quiver with pleasure. She took lots of cum to the face and ate it all like the good girl she is. One thing that stood out to me in particular was she begged Boots to step on her face like she was a cigarette butt. He did, and his Air Kapernicks, with the duct taped logo, smeared those dirty souls onto her innocent, bashful face.
Duration: 52:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bashful Brunette First Timer - FullHD 1080p

Bashful Cocksucker - FullHD 1080p Deer Harbor

Genres: Deepthroat, Gagging, Facial, Face Fucking, Pissing, Hardcore, Rough Sex, Humilation
With her eyes wide open and her pupils dilated from fear, she sat there open mouthed and open throated looking into my lens like her soul was leaving her body. It was hot, and I shall add it to my jar full of souls. She was messy. Covered in spit, bile, and some cheap swill I pounded. She took cock down the throat with ease, and I swear it’s evolution. Girls weren’t this eager to throat a cock and swallow a man's liquid byproduct of metabolism 20 years ago when I launched this most noble and successful endeavor; but in this instance I’m a progressive. She took cum to the face and was used as a human mop to clean up all the tinkle that was on the floor. She looked up all drenched and smiled.
Duration: 45:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bashful Cocksucker - FullHD 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.04608 секунды с 9 запросами