View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 01:49 PM   #2415
sm-monk

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

sm-monk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Full Body Fiberglass Bondage (2011)

Full Body Fiberglass Bondage (2011)

Starring: Mark
Categories: Bondage

After years of bondage photography we thought we had seen it all. Over a year ago a fellow visiting San Francisco contacted us to have a meet and eat. We had pizza and talked about his interest in bondage. He said he loved and owned several tight fitting motorcycle suits, I guess he had quite a collection and they were all high quality leather, so I figured him to be a fetishist. Being the accommodating bondage top that I am, I put him in a sleepsack and then a strait jacket. This must have motivated him to embrace and explore his bondage kink. Over time he began to communicate with Mark about his interest in fiberglass medical casting. We have experimented with fiberglass bondage before, but not like this guy. This is a prime example of how bondage lovers seem to focus on a specific of bondage and this driven by the of being casted. He traveled to the Midwest where he found another guy who has been doing casting for 25 years. He learned a great deal over two visits. The first visit he was casted for three full days, then the second visit four days. Our combined information and experience, plus $500 dollars in materials made this casting very effective. Mikey and Tony gave us a hand plus another good friend of SBI. This took several hours and a great deal of work, engineering, and elbow grease. The coolest thing was that he spent over a day in it. It is now stored down stairs after he glued it back together. I get a kick out of having such a memorable souvenir.
Format: wmv
Resolution: 720x480
Runtime: 44 min.

File size: 667.9 MB

Download Full Body Fiberglass Bondage (2011)

Время генерации страницы 0.02342 секунды с 9 запросами