View Single Post
Old 11-07-2023, 05:43 AM   #2067
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen Storm Lake

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane Kasugai

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Ashley is a perfect specimen. Her tits and clit are adorned with piercings that show us that inside she knows exactly what she is and what she wants to be, a pleasure slave. We just need to break down her exterior and get deep enough inside of her head to make it happen.
Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane

I Dream of Dolly Fourmies

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English
Most men dream have sexual fantasies about the women in their lives or on TV that they would like to make love to. OT has more disturbing dreams. He dreams of women like Dolly Mattel bound in agonizing restraints and tormented physically and psychologically. You can watch his fantasies play out every week.
This week it's Dolly Mattel who gets to act in his dreams. His fetish du jour is biting and Dolly is a perfect target. With her youthful soft skin OT has a wonderful canvas to sink his teeth into. He bites her all over her body including her tender nipples. Each position presents a new predicament for Dolly. Her cute little panties make her look innocent, but she's far more perverted than she lets on. She suffers like only a true slut can.
Duration: 43:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Dream of Dolly

Bad Audition Herrick Center

Release Year: 2018
We've seen it time and time again in the media these days. The pretty girl shows up for her audition with the gross old producer⁄director. She's supposed to flirt or she's not going to get the part. The more she resists the more insistent he gets. He suggests they "rehearse" the kissing scene. His breath is disgusting.
Sasha just wanted to break into the industry. The producer was willing to get her a part in his movie, but she's not playing along with his little games. So he's got to get a little more aggressive. Once she's more relaxed and easier to control he makes his move.
Duration: 56:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Audition

SexualDisgrace Callie Calypso Shanks

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Callie Calypso
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Sex
We can't get enough of the horny and submissive Callie Calypso. She loves having BDSM fun and rough anal sex. We love testing her limits, especially her asshole. This time around she must endure rope bondage, pup play, spanking, squirting, tit and pussy slaps, deepthroat BJ, deep asshole and twat penetration and humiliation.
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexualDisgrace Callie Calypso

18 Year-Old Anastasia Rose - Anything You Wish, Master Arverne

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: 18 Year-Old Anastasia Rose
Genres: Anal creampie, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum farting, Cum snorting, Cum swallow, Cumfart eating, , drinking, Foot licking, Gaping, Nasty cum play, Painal, Rough oral
Intense domination and filth -- that´s what we have here. Dr. Mercies took a particular delight in Anastasia, because she was so hot, young, and perverted. Her therapy has the usual hard anal pounding and ass to mouth, but so much more. Anastasia gets lifted up by her wedgie, spanked hard, caned, slapped across the face, and has her tits and nipples punished. She eats Dr. Mercies´ feet and ass, licks 5 loads of his saved-up cum off the dirty floor, gags and pukes up slobber, then does an anal cream pie, shoots the cum out of her ass, and snorts it from her genie lantern. Now that her lantern is empty, Dr. Mercies tells her, her soul can move into it and mourn the missing cum. This scene is an hour long.
Duration: 1:01:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2075kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 996.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 18 Year-Old Anastasia Rose - Anything You Wish, Master

Anal Candy Girl - Delirious Hunter Shizuoka

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: Bondage, Spanking, Oral, BDSM, Domination, Humiliation
Horny slave Delirious Hunter wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.
Duration: 1:02:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Candy Girl - Delirious Hunter
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08654 секунды с 9 запросами