View Single Post
Old 11-07-2023, 05:24 AM   #9550
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jules 3rd Gloryhole Visit Goodview

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Ass Spread, Bareback, Booth BJ, Brunette, Creampie, Deepthroat, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Sloppy Blowjob, Spit Roast, Squirt, Tongue Stud
She got a few special surprises today. The first one was an accidental creampie. How does a girl get an accidental creampie? Well, the Gloryhole is a dynamic environment with lots of stuff going on and during a heavy traffic flow of dicks, girls are often jumping from dick-to-dick and it's easy to forget what's going on and where they are. She may have been dripping cum in her panties on the way home because she sent me a text asking if all the guys wore condoms. I told her I thought so but I wasn't sure until I was editing this video.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9877kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jules 3rd Gloryhole Visit

Janae (First Visit Far Rockaway

Cast: Janae
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos, Tongue Stud
I know you guys have been waiting for the hot little Asian mixed babe ever since I posted some sample pics of her in the Forum so you're wait is finally over! I'm sure you'll agree that she's well worth the wait.
This gem has all the attributes for the perfect Gloryhole cocksucker. She begins her slut training today and will continue until we've seen her do everything we want. She's sub, slutty, eager, horny and a whole lot of fun so expect some great things from her in the future.
It figures that the day I take a new girl who is learning how to swallow is the day the guys must have saved their loads up all week to feed her. She had the "Holy Shit!" look on her face a few times but got the loads down with that adorable smile. Speaking of her smile, the boys in school use to call her dimples "Cum Catchers". You're about to find out that they work perfectly for holding cum on her gorgeous face.
I was so sure that she would get a good star rating from this visit that I already took her back to the Gloryhole for another amazing feeding. Enjoy her and your weekend!
Duration: 1:08:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6681kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Janae (First Visit

Filthy Kings - Milana Fellatio Sayville

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Filthy Kings
Cast: Gia Milana
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Latina, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, POV, Bubble Butt, shaved pussy, straight, shower
Video language: English
He tries to keep it together, but he just cannot resist her pretty face and slim waist.
Duration: 12:21
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Kings - Milana Fellatio

Irena's 1st Visit - FullHD 1080p Lijiang

Cast: Irena
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Creampie, Facial, Fingering, All Sex
I was a little hesitant to take this new 18 year old for her first Gloryhole visit because she said she had a bad gag reflex to cum hitting the back of her throat but she wanted to get over that. I'm all up for being involved in the training process but at the same time I have to provide videos you guys want to watch. So, I decided to take her and record the action just in case it wasn't a complete disaster.
Well, her gag reflex wasn't nearly as bad as she mentioned and with a little coaching she started swallowing the loads. She even let a few guys fuck her bareback. She's a submissive and will do whatever she's told to do and that's how she prefers it.
She said she enjoyed the experience and wanted to continue her training but the proof is when they actually come back. She contacted me a few weeks after this visit to ask me if she could take her hot Asian/Italian mix friend along this time because she also wanted to practice on her swallowing skills. I don't normally take a girl for a return visit before you guys have a chance to rate them so I took a chance that you guys would want to see them team up on some strangers in the Gloryhole booth and Theater Room so I hope this doesn't backfire on me.
Duration: 1:05:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7882kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Irena's 1st Visit - FullHD 1080p

Jenna Fireworks - Blowing Up Like a Firework 1080p Two Dot

Cast: Jenna Fireworks
Jenna is ready to suck some dick, and Ike is there to provide the cock. In the living room, Jenna gets Ike’s cock deep in her mouth. They move to the bedroom, where the cock sucking continues until Ike busts a fat load just for Jenna.
Duration: 21:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4599kbps

File size: 759.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenna Fireworks - Blowing Up Like a Firework 1080p

Rough Gagging Of Korean Beauty Saya Song Kimper

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Saya Song
Genres: Gonzo, Blowjob, Gagging, Oral, Asian, Cutie
Tatted Asian sexpot Saya Song immediately admits how excited she is to get sloppy and gag on a big dick. Between rimming the director's asshole and the ensuing deep-throat endeavor, our signature POV style captures all the messy action!
Duration: 36:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11702kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Gagging Of Korean Beauty Saya Song

Throated - Tattooed Beauty Throats Cock! Brick

Studio: Throated
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Mick Blue
Genres: Big Tits, Masturbation, Tattoos, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Lingerie, Gagging, Face Fucking, Black Hair, Stockings, ball play, rimming
Charlotte is having a blast frotting the cocks and getting each man to fuck her as they inhale each other's cock.
Duration: 24:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14658kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Throated - Tattooed Beauty Throats Cock!
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04525 секунды с 9 запросами