Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

I'm Gagging for It Up The Arse! Chesterton

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Rentboy
Cast: Toby, Patrick, Inyerman, Larry, Chris, Gary, Tony, Diego
Genres: Twinks, Oral, Anal, duets
These Guys Are Horny As Hell! Eight 18 year old straight lads who try it up the arse and love it! A handsome lad and his pretty blonde mate suck cock, then the blonde screws his mate up the arse with his rock hard prick and the lads explode cum in each others faces! On his 18th birthday, a slim teen with a cock as fat as a can gets to fuck his mate's arse before cum fun! Two virgin straight lads fumble innocently, but then get down to butt-fucking and cum in the face! Finally, two extra pretty Latin lads (one extra well hung!) do each other up the arse in all positions before cum!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:48
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 946kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'm Gagging for It Up The Arse!

Scouts in Their Tent - Buddy Check - Chapter 1 Saginaw

Genres: Blowjob ,Outdoor ,Smooth ,Gagging
Video language: English
Jack can't wait to be alone with Austin, his fellow scout. During their time with the Elite Scouts, both boys have enjoyed unforgettable encounters with their scoutmasters, and sometimes, they've been together with the older men. With experienced leaders like Scoutmaster Knox and Scoutmaster Cox to guide them, they've been able to release their fears and enjoy their bodies in a new way.Now Jack is eager to practice what he's learned about sex, and he wants to do it one-on-one with another boy. Well… not just any other boy. Austin is the one who makes him feel brave. Austin makes him desperate to see what his body can do. When he and Austin are finally alone in their tent, he decides to make his move.“I’ve been thinking ...“I’ve been thinking about you all day,” Jack says between kisses. “So have I,” Austin says with a huge grin. Their shirts and pants are discarded quickly, both of them eager and neither knowing how soon their scoutmaster will return. The boys make out in their socks and underwear, grinding their bulges against one another. Jack smiles when he realizes that Austin is already hard, and he pulls down the boy’s waistband to release Austin’s bouncy boner. Jack tries hard to deepthroat his buddy the way he’s seen other guys do, but it’s going to take more practice. Either way, Austin’s body is rigid, and he’s shaking from the sensation.The taste of Austin's precum gets Jack hard in his briefs, and the moment he sits up to pull them down, his buddy’s mouth is on his cock. Austin gags on the thick meat, trying hard to give as good as he got from Jack. He also wants to explore the other boy’s hole, so he gets Jack on all fours to eat his ass. “I want you inside me. Please?” Jack moans, and with a grin, Austin lines himself up against Jack’s virgin hole. Austin has never topped before, but he knows from his own experience as a bottom that he can't just shove it in. He presses slowly against Jack’s tiny pucker, and the ring of the boy’s hole pops over the head of his cock. Austin pulls out, turned on by watching his cock slide in and out of his friend, and when his breeding instincts kick in, he can’t stop from going deeper and faster. Jack likes it, telling Austin how good it feels as strokes his own cock.“My turn,” Jack says, and the boys swap places. Jack rims Austin the way he was taught, and then he shoves his wide cock right in, spreading his fellow scout’s ass cheeks to watch his dick disappear deep inside. Austin is stroking, and he’s getting close. He begs Jack to keep pounding as Austin shoots a load all over his sleeping bag. Austin’s hole gets tighter after he comes, and the sudden grip on Jack’s cock pushes him over the edge. He pulls out to see his cum shoot all over Austin’s ass and then slides his wet dick back inside his little buddy.“That was even better than I imagined,” Austin says between kisses. “Me too,” Jack responds with a smile. A man’s voice calls from outside, “Boys? Where are you?” Scrambling to get back into their uniforms, Austin squeaks frantically, “We’ll be right there.” The scouts race outside, leaving behind their cum-covered sleeping bags and underwear.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7925kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 949.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scouts in Their Tent - Buddy Check - Chapter 1

Isaac Torrid, Igor Lucios and Axel Lorentz East Andover

Genres: Outdoor ,Facial ,Gaping ,Breeding
Video language: English
When Isaac Torrid accidentally wound up on the wrong side of the outskirts of Lyon, he knew his ass was in for trouble! Or so he hoped!Very soon indeed, buddies Igor Lucios and Axel Lorentz rounded the outsider up and led him to an abandoned, demolished building. There, the tremulous, anxious Isaac was ordered to face the wall and place his hands up against it.Igor and Axel ...Igor and Axel couldn’t help but notice just how quick, compliant, and obedient their captive was in response to their orders. They wondered just what all they could do? Being naturally extremely horny and their detainee already under their command, they went ahead and pulled out their rock hard dicks for him to hurry up and get to sucking on!Isaac was slightly surprised by this very sudden turn of events, but he certainly wasn’t in a position to complain–and secretly, nor did he want to! He loved it when Igor grabbed him by the throat and his thick member down. And make no mistake, Axel wanted his pole swallowed, too. But first, he wanted to inspect the round ass that he certainly intended to soon fuck.Igor must have read Axel’s mind because suddenly he pushed Isaac off of his cock and proceeded to yank his pants down, exposing the meaty, waiting ass. The horny tops then began taking turns shoving their fingers deep inside of Isaac’s hole, which was delightfully loose and already gaping. It seemed he was no stranger to taking countless big cocks in his life, something that made the extremely horny dudes even hornier!Once again, the captors made Isaac get down on his knees. This time they required that he take turns sucking on both of their hardons. And don’t you know it, he was actually really good at it! Isaac slobbered and bobbed with vigor, needing very little prodding by Igor and Axel.Now the captors were the ones anxious and ready. They instructed Isaac to stand back up and prepare for his ass to be invaded! Igor gave Isaac’s hole one last, deep, multi-finger fucking while stroking his own aching cock. Axel also couldn’t help but salaciously tug at his own man meat.Soon, Axel took the lead and shoved his cock all the way into Isaac’s quivering ass. Igor took position in front of Isaac, pushing the Frenchman’s wet mouth on his thick tool. Axel rapidly pounded Isaac’s cock hungry ass, hissing and panting as he went to town. Igor kept a grip on his captive’s head, keeping his mouth on his dick, not letting go.Isaac’s gagging and salivating made Axel want to blow his load. He quickly pulls out and joins Igor, who is getting extremely close to cumming. Within seconds, both dudes spray their pent up loads all over their captive’s face, neck and chest!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isaac Torrid, Igor Lucios and Axel Lorentz

Время генерации страницы 0.04409 секунды с 9 запросами