Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

BootsMans Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mistress T - Mama Boys Big Night

Mistress T - Mama Boys Big Night

Format: MPEG-4
Video: 00:08:44 / 0,26 GB
Aspect: 1280x720
Tags: Dildo, Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Mistress T, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy
Description: For all my special adult Mama Boys and ‘Mommy fans. I love you very much. Ive spent years training you on how to serve the female race. Since you have a babydick Ive taught you how to use your mouth with a chin harness dildo and a penis extender dildo. Youve had lots of practice with Mommy and tonight is your big night. Mommys pretty lady friends are waiting for you in the living room and youre about to go out there and spend the evening serving them and satisfying them like Mommy has taught you to do. Youre a little nervous and excited so I recap a few key things and let you masturbate to settle your nerves. I encourage you to cum on Mommys pretty toes because I know its one of your favorite things to do, then lick up all of your candy. Youre Moms special boy and I know youre going to make me proud. Ill be right there watching and being supportive so theres nothing to worry about. Lets go…

Get File: https://k2s.cc/file/82532a4c29738
BootsMans is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09830 секунды с 9 запросами