Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Rain DeGrey & Cherry Torn - Rope bondage and pain Moscow Mills

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Rain DeGrey, Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
It's been a restless night for Rain DeGrey. She was reading every housewife's favorite bit of smut before turning in, but unlike most she didn't find it all that appealing. Her subconscious, on the other hand, appears to have really taken a liking to it. Every time she falls asleep she slips back into the dreams. First the men came and used her holes, mercilessly. Then one came along and tried to break her body in a different way, with rope bondage and pain. And as she dozes off again she wonders what fresh torment awaits her.
She was expecting men. She was wrong. This time there is a beautiful blonde with huge tits waiting for her on the other side, and she is just as evil as the others. Tying off her tits, clamping her pussy, and beating her while Rain cries her eyes out, this mistress is a savage domme. Rain is quivering, literally shaking as her pussy is flogged and then fucked. The woman of her dreams has a huge strap on, Rain has a tight hole, and the two are going to become intimately acquainted.
Body rocking orgasms blank out her thoughts. How can this keep happening? She never thought about bondage or discipline before. She thought it was idiotic when she read it. But now all of her dreams are consumed by it. And every time she wakes up she is wetter than the last. She is so horny she is touching herself in her sleep. And what happens next at InfernalRestraints will push things even further.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey & Cherry Torn - Rope bondage and pain

HdT Wenona - Tickled San Jacinto

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Wenona has been dragged here. Her body is completely immobilized. Bound in rope; she struggles, twists, and grunts. Her head is covered so there's nothing for her to do, but wait.
When he arrives she's not much better off. He takes her clothes, he whips her, he tickles her, and he makes her orgasm whether she wants it or not. Wenona is completely under his control.
Every which way he decides to tie her she's basically screwed. He gets what he wants, but will she ever get what she wants. He gives her orgasms aplenty, but is that truly what Wenona wants?
Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Wenona - Tickled

7 Times Coming - Spacegirl, Donna Watsontown

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.
Duration: 1:20:48
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 916kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 638.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 7 Times Coming - Spacegirl, Donna

Tabernacle Torment - Arielle Aquinas Horsepen

Release Year: 2019
No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body.
He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time. The thrill of being exposed for a holy man was like nothing I had felt.
Then things got weird. He put me in burlap. Made me tend the garden with a plug in my ass. He said it was to keep the devil out. I’m starting to believe that he is the devil. His brutal ways left me on the cross.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tabernacle Torment - Arielle Aquinas

To caress, legs, anus, phalas Emmonak

Release Year: 2017
Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Cast: girl
Genres: peeing, fetish, public nudity, teenagers, czech & hungarian girls, pissing on the streets, all girls
Atlanta Dominatrix, FemDom Goddess Cheyenne has been practicing Bondage and the art of Classic Domination since spanning back to the Atlanta chapter of People Exchanging Power. She is one of the few Dominatrices with over 16 years of traceable credentials.has been active since 2002 and verifiable through . Opulent Fetish continually produces #1 ranked FemDom clips covering activities such as Bondage, Strap-on, Spanking, sissy Training, Foot slaves, Mature Woman, Female Domination, BDSM, male slaves, Muscular Women, Lift and Carry, Vampire, Whipping, Corporal, Leather Fetish, Latex Fetish, Hypno Dom, Super Heroine / Super Villain, Fetish, Kink and more. FemDom Goddess Cheyenne’s Private Dungeon is in the heart of Atlanta, well known for its fully equipped playrooms and over the top lavish decor. Shibari suspension and rope bondage are beautiful to behold from Her twenty foot ceiling. Goddess Cheyenne’s Dungeon boasts eight Huge Custom Bondage Furniture Stations with multiple suspension points and devices, a huge array of Leather Bondage restraints from mild to severe including sensory deprivation hoods and sleepsacks, leather cuffs and mitts and latex breather hoods.
Duration: 34:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To caress, legs, anus, phalas

Fucking in Intense Rope Bondage With Serious Orgasms! Stanton

Cast: Kahlista Stonem - Dee Williams - Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ebony
Sexually Broken live shows are not for just any model. They are reserved only for the best. Don't be fooled by her sweet appearance, Kahlista is one of the best out there.
She looks best in rope so Matt and Dee Williams have her in a grueling back bend, her weight resting on her hands and a neck rope attached to her ankles. They take turns fucking her mouth hole until she is drooling and gasping for air before they bring out the vibrator and make her cum over and over until her eyes gloss over.
Duration: 13:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 760.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking in Intense Rope Bondage With Serious Orgasms!

Dirty Slut Frostburg

Cast: Lorelei Lee, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Caning, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Marks, Neck Rope, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Pinching, Pussy Flogging, Rope Bondage, Vibrator
If you saw Lorelei Lee walking down the street you might think at first that she was a classic good girl. In her everyday life she gives off an air of innocence and sweetness. But we know Lorelei better than all that. We know just the kind of nasty, messed up shit she likes to do and to have done to her. And since we are in the position of being readily able to provide those things to her, we consider it our duty and our pleasure to do so.
First Matt Williams gets her tied up standing with her arms and legs spread by ropes at each of her wrists and ankles. With her all strung up spread eagle it's much easier for him to get to all the vulnerable spots that make Lorelei squeal like the filthy slut she is. He sets up a rope wrapped around her waist and threaded through her pussy and ties a rock at the end so it pulls against her. Then he takes his flogger and starts beating her tits and her ass until she starts shrieking through her ball gag. When the drool starts pouring out from her mouth he puts away the flogger and takes out the hitachi so he can break up her beatings with some entertainment.
Next he ties Lorelei down to a small table on her back with her legs spread, but now Matt is more focused on her little bare feet and what torment he can give through them. He takes out a cane and starts whacking them so hard you can hear the cane as it tears through the air. He keeps going at her mercilessly, offering her feet a break only if he gets to beat her pussy. She isn't agreeing to it, but he still wants to play with her between her legs, so he takes out the hitachi and presses it against her clit until she cums for him as much as he likes.
Duration: 39:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6858kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Slut

Время генерации страницы 0.18826 секунды с 10 запросами