Old 11-04-2023, 01:09 PM   #1120
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lockdown Oakridge

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Mustang
Cast: Cliff Rhodes Jake Dakota Cal Speedy Reynolds Derek Foster Matt Cole Parker Williams
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bears, Muscle, Hardcore, Group, Uniform
Wee to Pine Hearst, a maximum-security pri. Inside its grimy walls, you'll find some of the criminals known to man. Cal "Speedy" Reynolds is the warden. It's his job to maintain order and make sure the priers obey the rules. And lately they've been acting up... so it's time for a Lockdown. Flexing his Warden muscle, Reynolds takes Jake Dakota - and his ass - as a les to all the other inmates who dare to mouth off to him. A deep cavity search leads to a deep pounding. Following his boss's example, Parker Williams makes an example of Shane Rollins, giving his taught, muscular ass an unforgettable workout. Guards Tommy Blade and Derek Foster love when their boss calls for a lockdown because they can finally have their way with two inmates they've had their eyes on forever: Matt Cole and Owen Hawk. Then it's time for the Warden to take care of the world's nastiest sex offender, Rik Jammer, by giving his ass a brutal mechanical pounding on the fucking machine, while Cliff Rhodes, Derrick Han and Reynolds finish each other off but good.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:06
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1546kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lockdown

Some Like it Military Tacoronte

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Vimpex Huge Studio
Cast: Jerry Harris, Dominik Tojan, Nick Lamar .. and more ...
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Bareback, Twinks, Cumshot, Sucking
There's just something extra special ... and super-sexy about a hot, hard-bodied young guy in uniform. Whether it's the real thing ... or even dress-up ... it's hot as hell. And as for the man-to-manbat and "friendly fire" ... that's the gooey icing on those hot assed cakes!
Duration: 1:46:15
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1627kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Some Like it Military

Raw Scouts Nacozari De Garcia

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Staxus & Raw
Cast: Julien Heath , Sergey Vorobev , Jimmy Snyder , Andy Nash , Marco Will , Asian Brutti , Marko Gatto , Chris Hoyt
Genres: Twink 18+ ,Bareback,Fucking Anal, Sucking Dicks, Rimjob,Cumshot Face,Uniforms
It’s off to the country for ten of the horniest, filthy-minded pups that you can ever imagine, all donning their legion’s uniform for a weekend of mindless cock-sucking and ass-pounding! Not that their uniforms stay on for long. Minutes after arriving the young beauties are stripping down for session after session of the hottest twink action you’re ever likely to see. From the shy and inexperienced to those who just live for cock, these lads will have you spurting time and time again in their quest for a badge in cock-sucking and bareback sex!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:46:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Scouts

Soldiers commando Evart

Release Year: 2008
Studio: JNRC
Genres: oral,anal,uniform,hairy,amateur
Heres a bunch of horny soldiers. No boys here, just hard men. Apilation of the Best of Militaire Series. When out in the field though the testosterone runs high and these guys have to get it on with each other. See full hard sex and solo action in this treat from JNRC
Duration: 2:01:25
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1461kbps
Audio: 93kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soldiers commando

Cum On My Face Georges Mills

Genres: Bareback ,Blowjob ,Facial ,Uniform
Video language: English
I'm a cum slut. I'll admit it - there's nothing I like more than filling my mouth with fresh cum and licking his cock clean. I remember this one guy with perfect lips and a pale body to die for - we sucked and fucked in a deck chair and then he came all over my mouth and I sucked every last drop from his cock. Perfection.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1644kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 333.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum On My Face

Mutiny Shipmates Revenge Xinyi

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Matthew Green, Owen Hawk, Carlos Marquez, Tim Rusty, Jake Corwin, Jamal, Rick Gonzales (aka Rick Rivera) and Ian Alexander.
Genres: Oral, Anal, Group, Uniform, Bdsm, Dildo
This action packed debut release from Dark Alley Media and director Matthias von Fistenberg takes you on a dark, erotic journey inside a navel vessel ruled by a despotic, evil captain who lords over his crew of strapping young men. With humor, remarkable artistes sensibility and cast highlighted by Carlos Marquez and Owens Hawk, Mutiny is this rare release you will watch over and over again.
Duration: 1:47:30
Video: 560x416, XviD, 1356kbps
Audio: 437kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mutiny Shipmates Revenge

Boot Black vol.2 - Spit Shine Landis

Release Year: 2005
Studio: HIS video
Cast: Casey Jordan, Devyn Foster, Kurt Manning, Rob Cryston, Rip Stone, Alex Kincaid, Rick Drake, Dave Logan, York Powers, Michael Parks, Jake Andrews, Cliff Parker, Jeff Austin, Donnie Russo, Ricky Star, Aiden Shaw
Genres: Fetish, Oral, Anal Sex, Rimming, Dildo, Group, Uniform, Leather, Muscle Men
When Chi Chi LaRue trotted out Boot Black # 1, everyone wondered how and if she could top it. Well, stop wondering. Boot Black # 2 is here. Return with Miss LaRue as she ushers us once more into the dark, seedy underbelly of leather sex club cruising as seen through the eyes of a particularly busy boot black. Why, it's like spending the evening at a leather bar without having to be degreased afterwards!
Duration: 1:25:57
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 885.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boot Black vol.2 - Spit Shine

Время генерации страницы 0.08892 секунды с 9 запросами