Old 11-03-2023, 03:30 PM   #470
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sports Therapy - Myott Hunter - Chapter 1 Liden

Genres: Dads DILFs ,Interracial ,College ,Rimming
Video language: English
My name’s Draven Navarro and I’ve recently started coaching the baseball team at the local college. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for the longest time. I was a pretty talented sportsman back in the day and almost made it onto a minor-league baseball team. But the wrong injury at the wrong moment burst that particular bubble. But I was always so grateful for the opportunity to show what I was capable of.Afterward, I decided it was time to give something back by seeing if I could help a few of the talented young sportsmen out there who are on the cusp of something special, but, for whatever reason, aren’t breaking through.Lack of confidence ...Lack of confidence will cripple the finest sportsperson. That little voice in your head which tells you that you’re not good enough will become a self-fulfilling prophecy if you don’t shut it down.There’s a boy on my team called Myott, who’s an absolute case in point. He’s a brilliant, natural sportsman, but he has almost zero self-belief… and it’s holding him back. Now, I know a hell of a lot about sports psychology and there’s a pretty radical technique I’ve been wanting to try on him. It involves a very loose form of and deep relaxation. Perhaps a better way to describe it would be as a form of positive visualization.Myott agreed to come into my office for a session and I got him lying on the couch, breathing nice and deep for a while, before counting him down into a state of altered consciousness which enabled me to subtly encourage him to begin to think like a hero.As I started to talk, I glanced down at his body and realized what a handsome boy he was. Beautiful blue eyes, tall, lithe. It struck me that the process of giving him more confidence as a sportsman would also revolutionize the way he behaved in other aspects of his life - the way he interacts with people - even the way he behaves in the bedroom.And as that unhelpful thought bubbled up in my mind, I realized I was rubbing my thigh and knee and that I was suddenly feeling really horny! I could feel my dick swelling in my shorts…I was fairly keen to see if what I was doing was having an effect on the boy, so I got him to do a few simple tasks to see how suggestible the treatment had made him. I kicked things off by asking him to rub his stomach, nice and slowly, and man, the sight of him running his hands over his torso made me so fucking hard!I told him to relax and explore himself and his hand immediately went down into his shorts. I could see his dick swelling up and beginning to bulge, so I encouraged him to grab it and massage himself. He started moaning really gently, plainly in a state of deep sexual arousal, so I told him to remove his shorts and keep touching himself underneath his jock. It was a beautiful sight.I don’t really know what came over me, but I felt myself reaching for the bottle of massage oil, which I squirted onto my hand… and then… I pushed my hand underneath his jockstrap and ran my oil-covered palm over his hard dick. He didn’t even flinch. He just continued to touch himself…I pulled his dick out of his jock and rubbed and jerked it until it was rock hard and he was sighing, gasping and groaning.Then I found myself putting it into my mouth. It tasted beautiful and I wanted every inch of it in my mouth. I wanted to please the boy. I wanted him to know how powerful he could be. And it suddenly struck me that, for a young man to embrace his innate power, he must first accept the magnificent potential of his groin.I climbed on top of him and started to kiss him. His kisses were sensual. It turns out his sexual instincts are pretty much as good as his sporting prowess. I’m pretty sure he’s never been with a guy before, but when I took my shorts off, climbed onto the sofa and thrust my ass in the air, he immediately got between my legs, and shoved that sexy little tongue of his deep into my hole.Within seconds I was wet and quivering uncontrollably, desperate to take whatever he wanted to shove up there. And it was like he could hear my thoughts because he was fairly speedily shoving his fingers up there.I got him to sit back on the couch, and then slowly lowered myself down onto his dick. It all happened really naturally. I’m certain it was his first time but he just took everything in his stride. His cock was rock hard. I could feel it throbbing as I paused to get used to its size…And then he started to thrust it up into me, real nice and slow - a proper masculine, grinding fuck - which felt about as good as any dick has ever felt inside me before. He was plainly having the time of his life and without wishing to blow my own trumpet, I’m sure the tightness of my ass muscles was a true revelation for him!I got on all fours again so he could kneel behind me and fuck me properly. He grabbed the waistband of my jockstrap and got stuck right in. And lemme tell you, that boy’s perfect weapon was hitting all the right marks! I was making all kinds of involuntary crazy noises! And what’s more, with each stroke I could feel him gaining confidence.Then he started going super hard and I could sense he was getting close. It felt vital that he shot his load into me. It’s part of the assumption of power. And then he yelled and I could feel it happening. I could feel his semen gushing into me. And I knew, at that moment, that his sporting career was going to take off!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sports Therapy - Myott Hunter - Chapter 1

CM1540 Brannon & Palmer RAW Avila Beach

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Brannon (aka Elder Miller, Alec Hudson), Palmer
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Flip-Flop, Blowjob, 69, Creampie, Hunks, Muscles, Masturbation, Tattoos, Cumshots
When Brannon came on board, I had a laundry list of the guys I wanted to pair him with. Palmer was right up there on that list. Both are about the same height and their sculpted bodies look amazing together! Both guys just finished a physique show, but thankfully Palmer did not opt to do the spray tan. Even Brannon opted out of the spray tan they do for those shows. So Palmer is a pale echo of Brannon's bed tan, both with fantastic bodies and cocks! I am just glad no one showed up orange!We started the video with some oil and body worship and it quickly turned into some mutual cock sucking. Brannon's skills are improving. He is still not a pro, but then Palmer is not either. They both looked evenly matched in this department. The suck each other in a 69 and Palmer gives us a great showcase moment of Brannon perfect hairy hole!I wanted to have Palmer to try bottoming again, just to see how he was. Palmer starts by fucking Brannon and the energy is really good. Then Palmer takes a turn being ass rammed, and you can tell he is just getting through it, though his cock woke up a couple times. Brannon was not staying terribly hard as a top, so we switched it back, and everyone was back to be happy.So Palmer is likely going to be all top, and I suspect will mostly have Brannon bottom. He did fine in other videos, but if there is a dominate guy on set, Brannon seems to not mind letting the other dude have his way with him.Brannon also was pleased he came while getting fucked. That's the second time for him, and I think he is gonna be addicted to it!And Palmer gives yet another amazing breeding!
Duration: 26:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 579.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CM1540 Brannon & Palmer RAW

The Sacrament - Apprentice Blue - Scene 8 Hustonville

Genres: Muscle ,Ginger ,Bareback ,CMNM
As a member of the fraternal order, Cole’s experiences changed. While he was still younger and less powerful than the masters, he was permitted to witness more of the rare and protected practices of the Masons.He didn’t understand most of what was happening or why, but he followed along obediently and with full focus. In many ways, he still felt like he was going through his initiation, looking wide-eyed at his superiors and hoping to glean some knowledge or wisdom. Additionally, he was still eager to prove himself, both mentally and sexually to the older men.Grandmaster Wolf could ...Grandmaster Wolf could see Cole’s enthusiasm for more, so he brought him into the temple for a special privilege, the receiving of the sacrament.The ceremony room was darkened, lit predominantly by candle light. Grandmaster Wolf wore a mask, giving him a strange and ominous appearance. It must have been tied to some lore or tradition Cole was unaware of, but he didn’t question it. He could tell it was Grandmaster Wolf due to his size, scent, and his deep, whispery voice. That was all he needed to give full compliance.Cole was stripped out of his shirt and tie, very similarly to how he’d been before. But as he stood in the temple room, the moment felt different. Cole had changed. He felt the weight of the ceremony deep in his gut, informing how every touch and tingle he received. He instantly began to leak precum, soaking through his underwear and catching the attention of the grandmaster. The young man knew what was coming, and his mind, body, and spirit were in total preparation for it.Taking off his mask, Grandmaster Wolf revealed his strikingly handsome face. The warm glow of the candlelight only seemed to make him more attractive. His long arms reached down to Cole’s genitals, tugging at his bulge and releasing the boy’s throbbing erection from his undergarments.Cole would do anything the older man asked of him. Without question or doubt. He would give of himself freely, making him perfect for the sacrament.Grandmaster Wolf removed the remainder of Cole’s clothes and put him up on an altar table. Cole laid on his back, his beautiful, toned body presented in its most vulnerable state. His genitals were hard and his hole was on display, eyes locked up at the older man before him, eagerly awaiting instruction on what to do next.Grandmaster Wolf took some ceremonial oil and dripped it down on his finger. It glistened in the candlelight, reflecting back into Cole’s eyes. Cole only saw it for a moment before it slipped down beneath his pelvis, finding its way between his buttocks and inside his sphincter.The oil was cool at first, not yet warmed by the head of the man’s flesh. It didn’t take long for Cole’s body to practically melt it. He felt the firm digit work its way inside.Cole let out an excited moan. Grandmaster Wolf had yet to even remove his clothes and Cole could have cum right then and there. But seeing the rise in the older man’s pants, Cole knew well what was to come. For him to receive the blessing of the sacrament, he would have to give of himself. His hole would have to endure the deep, hard, penetrating size of Wolf’s cock. A simple sacrifice, but one he would gladly make again and again...
Duration: 21:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sacrament - Apprentice Blue - Scene 8

Exuberant Body In Oil Chadds Ford

Video language: Japanese
選び抜かれたイケメンしか出演でき� �いG-BOT作品!
オフィシャルダウンロードサイト「GB-STORE」で販売された作品の中から
特に人気の高かった映像だけを初DVD� �!
売れ筋イケメンモデル5人の痴態を贅� ��に詰め合わせた本作。
今宵あなたは誰をオカズに選びます� �?
①あどけなさ残る光希が緊縛プレイ� �挑戦!
『NEXT GENERATION 02 MITSUKI』で鮮烈デビューを果たした光� ��の
DVD未収録パート(手足緊縛&目隠し� �)を公開!!
②若パパスーツリーマン、圧巻の連� �射精!
カリデカ絶倫スーツリーマンは2児の� ��親!
今日も外回り中にこっそり抜け出し� �、真っ昼間から男相手にドエロく乱� ��まくる!
③筋肉質なボクトツ青年を快楽漬け� �!
青年の引き締まった全身にゴーグル� �ンの魔の手が伸びる!
乳首、金玉、尻穴と、性感帯をねっ� �り責めて極上フィニッシュ!
④今風イケメン・大志とヴァーチャ� �視点で相互フェラ体験!
流行りの主観視点映像で、まるで本� �の大志にしゃぶってもらってるよう� ��感覚を味わえちゃう!
気持ちよくイッた後は大志のチンコ� �たっぷりしゃぶってザーメンぶっか� ��てもらいましょう!!
⑤ノンケなのに男相手でも即勃起!� �密室で魅せる獣欲SEX!
お互いの舌テクを駆使した乳首の責� �合いから始まり、貪るように濃密なK ISSへ!
キレイな顔と身体のノンケ青年、チ� �ポは常時バッキバキ!
性欲の赴くままに腰をふる獣のよう� �SEXを披露!
Duration: 1:54:56
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1964kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exuberant Body In Oil

Caught in the Act vol.25 Burgdorf

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Island Caprice Studios
Cast: Sutin, Chutipan, Thanet, Surang, Piya, Ekachai, Sunai
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video for the best Gay Asian Videos. The "Picture This" gang gets oiled up! Sutin, Chutipan, Tha, Surang, Piya, Ekachai, & Sunai.
Duration: 1:28:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught in the Act vol.25

Here Cums Corbin Colby - Corbin Colby Waite Park

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Corbin Colby
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Finding a masculine pretty boy is like finding a big horned unicorn. Thankfully multi-talented actor director max carter is a bit of a when it comes to cock. Uncut, oiled up and manly in a big beautiful way, we present corbin colby. Corbin has a youthful cocky confidence mixed with manly braun and a huge dong! Max does his best to keep from salivating as he films the stud's solo session. Breaking the fourth wall (and probably his zipper) max allows us to live vicariously through his lucky ass! Then he reaches out and gives this fresh piece of meat some baby oil, a hand and the perfect bend over newbie direction. Every inch of corbin is explored including those nice full lips. In the best use of director power ever, max face fucks the star's hungry mouth till it overflows causing an epically creamy chain reaction. Sometimes a boy just needs some protein ya know! This video may have started out with the intension of being a solo, but will deliver way more than one happy ending for us all (including the director!)
Duration: 17:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19527kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Here Cums Corbin Colby - Corbin Colby

The Merchandise - The Boy Austin - chapter 1 Hermansville

Genres: Dads DILFs ,Jockstrap ,Size Difference ,Dom Sub
Breaking a boy in is hard work! Even when they want it — when they know they need it — it’s more of a delicate art than a science. You have to study the boy, feel his body, find his will, and where he's strongest… And where he’s his most vulnerable.When I found little Austin, he was alone and cold on the street. He appeared frail, too small and thin to be a man full grown. It wasn’t until I thoroughly assessed him that I found that this was just his natural way. He would always seem small and frail. In my experience, that is what many of my clients find the most valuable!For Austin, breaking ...For Austin, breaking him wasn’t just a matter of showing him my authority. It was clear he would listen to me and do what I told him. But when I touched him, he had a moment of hesitation. There was doubt. A feeling in his mind that he was supposed to protect himself. But it was normal. This was part of the correction process. Part of the hard work ahead…All his life, he’d been told he was his own person. His own man. He had been told that he needed to be strong and independent. Responsible for his future and the path he would walk. I could see it in his eyes as soon as he looked back up at me. He was lost, confused, and desperate for a place in this world. He didn’t want this responsibility. He didn’t want to have that burden.I had to free him from this notion. Free him from his true cage; autonomy!Austin first needed to be stripped of himself. His identity. His history and expectations. I brought him into the staging area, a dark, secluded room where I could help him undergo this essential transformation. He was nervous and shaking, but through the fear in his eyes, I could see his heart bursting with hope. He didn’t know what was coming, but deep down, I knew he’d be happy that he didn’t have to be the one to decide.I ran my hands over his body, feeling him, assessing him. He trembled… Something to fix before he heads to auction. I placed him down on all fours, splayed out, still weak from the street, barely able to keep up his insubstantial weight. I tried to calm him, running my hands over his head and face, petting him like a stray puppy. I was amused by how my palm seemed larger than his entire head. It excited me, and I knew it would excite my clients!I tested him to see how he would respond to my authority by removing his clothes. I pressed his nipples, feeling them grow firmer and more sensitive as I twisted and squeezed them. I had to assess his limits if I was going to get a fair price for him, so even as he squealed and moaned, I persisted, discovering that upper limit…I felt my cock grow harder as I held his neck in my hands, seeing him suppress his fear as he continued to yield to me. I knew my purpose in that moment wasn’t to gain satisfaction, but this beautiful boy inspired it in me. Seeing him, feeling him in the grip of my hand… I wanted to possess him and own him.But he wasn’t ready yet. He still was clinging to the idea that his body was his. Even as I reached my hands down into his pants and grabbed his boy cock, I felt that flinch of resistance. He was as hard as I was, but not yet a possession…I pulled down his pants, freeing him from the garments of his past, the last threads of his individuality. I gave his nuts a good tap, hearing him squeal through the pain. He stayed in place. A good sign! I placed a hand over his mouth, silencing him. An act that made my cock even harder.It wasn’t until I had him naked and on all fours, his butt up in the air, reddened from my hand, that I could feel him beginning to give up the control. His tight, smooth hole was completely vulnerable to me, taking to my oiled fingers with increasing ease and acceptance. I was impressed with how much it could take, and I was certainly not gentle!I oiled his body, seeing the red marks deepen as blood rushed to where I’d been. Slick and submissive, he began to melt in my hands. His cock was fully erect, pulsing in my grip as I reached for it. I knew I had to open him up, stretch his virgin hole, and see the look in his eye as the final bit of himself slipped away… The self that would become my property, my object. My merchandise…
Duration: 36:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Merchandise - The Boy Austin - chapter 1

Время генерации страницы 0.12289 секунды с 9 запросами