Old 11-03-2023, 03:21 PM   #1005
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Prize - The Boy Nathan - Part 3 Piasa

Genres: Intergenerational ,Deep Throat ,Rimming ,Fetish ,Doctor
Video language: English
When Nathan and Master Legrand first arrived, the boy assumed that the two would get down to business almost immediately. How could he not? Master Legrand had so much fun testing the merchandise. And he had kept the gay twink slave scantily clad in his black jockstrap and little bow-tie, marching him out of the limo and through the hallways in near nudity.Nathan was an object of desire, full of longing, and when they finally reached the extravagance of Legrand's golden bedroom, he assumed that his purpose—to be played with by his Master—would be unleashed.But that's not ...But that's not what happened. At least, not immediately.There were no toys, no restraints, no other men. There was only the Master and the boy—all that mattered. Master Legrand sat on the bed, framed by a ghostly painting of fog-shrouded deer. He instructed Nathan to sit on his knees on the floor, and wait.When the Master finally beckoned for the boy, it had felt like an eternity had passed. So fixated he was on orders from his new owner that he hardly knew he was in the middle of training. Their night of passion had already begun, but what he didn't understand was that before pleasure came obedience.Nathan crawled across the ground eagerly towards his Master's grip, and looked up at the older man with the sort of dewy-eyed innocence that one can rarely find in this world, much less purchase. Master Legrand kneaded his bubble butt, squeezed firmly the muscles of his flank—muscles that he knew he'd wear out eventually. Nathan had already become an excellent investment, and he had only just started to suck on the tip of Master's cock through his suit trousers.Master Legrand ordered the boy to perform various acts of worship as he slowly stripped himself of his suit. The boy's senses were dizzied from focusing back and forth on Master Legrand’s bulge, and lips, and grip.He was led to the bed, and positioned on his hands and knees atop the gold quilt. Master Legrand took the opportunity to explore the boy's body, fingering him in preparation for what was to come. The boy moaned in agony and ecstasy as one. Then two fingers slipped in. He cried out wordlessly, the sort of gasp that only comes from the test of submission.Satisfied with the width the boy slave was capable of stretching to—and the pitch his cries reached—Master Legrand scooped the boy up and used him hard with his massive tool.The bow-tie boy found himself in a whirlwind of positions, bouncing on Legrand's giant cock, curled into a ball and rocked by the power of his master's hips.His eyes rolled back into his head. And at some point, amid the jackhammering of his prostate and the screaming from his throat, the boy simply stopped thinking. All that he could feel or understand was the impossible size difference between himself and his owner, and the next position he needed to assume. The breeding was all that mattered, and it mattered without words…
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Prize - The Boy Nathan - Part 3

Dirty Roommates Port Sanilac

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Ikarus Entertainment
Cast: Brant Shy, Clark Santos, Dave Rodriguez, Frankie King, Gabe Russel, Junior Wild, Kristopher Thierie, Michael Troy, Roberto Allegretto, Win Soldier
Genres: Bareback, Twinks (Young Meat), Big Dick, Cum Eating, Threesomes, Tattoos
With ten students under one roof, hot action is guaranteed in Dirty Roommates as everybody is having fun with everybody else. In the bedroom, in the kitchen, on the dining table. Everyone would love to share an apartment with these hot young guys!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:53:17
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 2343kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Roommates

Sports Therapy - Myott Hunter - Chapter 1 Canvas

Genres: Dads DILFs ,Interracial ,College ,Rimming
My name’s Draven Navarro and I’ve recently started coaching the baseball team at the local college. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for the longest time. I was a pretty talented sportsman back in the day and almost made it onto a minor-league baseball team. But the wrong injury at the wrong moment burst that particular bubble. But I was always so grateful for the opportunity to show what I was capable of.Afterward, I decided it was time to give something back by seeing if I could help a few of the talented young sportsmen out there who are on the cusp of something special, but, for whatever reason, aren’t breaking through.Lack of confidence ...Lack of confidence will cripple the finest sportsperson. That little voice in your head which tells you that you’re not good enough will become a self-fulfilling prophecy if you don’t shut it down.There’s a boy on my team called Myott, who’s an absolute case in point. He’s a brilliant, natural sportsman, but he has almost zero self-belief… and it’s holding him back. Now, I know a hell of a lot about sports psychology and there’s a pretty radical technique I’ve been wanting to try on him. It involves a very loose form of and deep relaxation. Perhaps a better way to describe it would be as a form of positive visualization.Myott agreed to come into my office for a session and I got him lying on the couch, breathing nice and deep for a while, before counting him down into a state of altered consciousness which enabled me to subtly encourage him to begin to think like a hero.As I started to talk, I glanced down at his body and realized what a handsome boy he was. Beautiful blue eyes, tall, lithe. It struck me that the process of giving him more confidence as a sportsman would also revolutionize the way he behaved in other aspects of his life - the way he interacts with people - even the way he behaves in the bedroom.And as that unhelpful thought bubbled up in my mind, I realized I was rubbing my thigh and knee and that I was suddenly feeling really horny! I could feel my dick swelling in my shorts…I was fairly keen to see if what I was doing was having an effect on the boy, so I got him to do a few simple tasks to see how suggestible the treatment had made him. I kicked things off by asking him to rub his stomach, nice and slowly, and man, the sight of him running his hands over his torso made me so fucking hard!I told him to relax and explore himself and his hand immediately went down into his shorts. I could see his dick swelling up and beginning to bulge, so I encouraged him to grab it and massage himself. He started moaning really gently, plainly in a state of deep sexual arousal, so I told him to remove his shorts and keep touching himself underneath his jock. It was a beautiful sight.I don’t really know what came over me, but I felt myself reaching for the bottle of massage oil, which I squirted onto my hand… and then… I pushed my hand underneath his jockstrap and ran my oil-covered palm over his hard dick. He didn’t even flinch. He just continued to touch himself…I pulled his dick out of his jock and rubbed and jerked it until it was rock hard and he was sighing, gasping and groaning.Then I found myself putting it into my mouth. It tasted beautiful and I wanted every inch of it in my mouth. I wanted to please the boy. I wanted him to know how powerful he could be. And it suddenly struck me that, for a young man to embrace his innate power, he must first accept the magnificent potential of his groin.I climbed on top of him and started to kiss him. His kisses were sensual. It turns out his sexual instincts are pretty much as good as his sporting prowess. I’m pretty sure he’s never been with a guy before, but when I took my shorts off, climbed onto the sofa and thrust my ass in the air, he immediately got between my legs, and shoved that sexy little tongue of his deep into my hole.Within seconds I was wet and quivering uncontrollably, desperate to take whatever he wanted to shove up there. And it was like he could hear my thoughts because he was fairly speedily shoving his fingers up there.I got him to sit back on the couch, and then slowly lowered myself down onto his dick. It all happened really naturally. I’m certain it was his first time but he just took everything in his stride. His cock was rock hard. I could feel it throbbing as I paused to get used to its size…And then he started to thrust it up into me, real nice and slow - a proper masculine, grinding fuck - which felt about as good as any dick has ever felt inside me before. He was plainly having the time of his life and without wishing to blow my own trumpet, I’m sure the tightness of my ass muscles was a true revelation for him!I got on all fours again so he could kneel behind me and fuck me properly. He grabbed the waistband of my jockstrap and got stuck right in. And lemme tell you, that boy’s perfect weapon was hitting all the right marks! I was making all kinds of involuntary crazy noises! And what’s more, with each stroke I could feel him gaining confidence.Then he started going super hard and I could sense he was getting close. It felt vital that he shot his load into me. It’s part of the assumption of power. And then he yelled and I could feel it happening. I could feel his semen gushing into me. And I knew, at that moment, that his sporting career was going to take off!
Duration: 30:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sports Therapy - Myott Hunter - Chapter 1

Alone at Last Berkeley

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Shane Cook ,Travis Berkley
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
When uber hot helix couple shane (huge cock) cook and travis berkley are kind enough to let a friend crash at their pad he overstays his welcome by a few days, causing severe sexual frustration to build up inside our polite couple. The second their unaware guest closes the door suitcase in hand, the tasty twosome release a raunchy wrath of pent up pleasure upon one another! Unable to hold their bone for the bedroom, travis is on cook's cock devouring every inch right by their front door window. (we'd love to be their neighbor!) shane then services his sex starved boyfriend's schlong with gulping gusto before tongue punching berkley's perfect porcelain skinned booty. He spits inside the ravishing redhead's hot hole signaling travis to turn over. Berkley braces himself on all fours, wet and ready for his man's big bareback, can thick dick. After days of waiting, cook if finally able to cork his boy's hole and tears into travis with raw animalistic wrath. Berkley turns onto his back, wanting to see his sexy beast of a boyfriend banging his boy hole with that smooth bodybuilder physique. Cook cranks up the heat, smashing travis' tight end with an unapologetic of high gear hammering. Berkley's cum heavy balls are finally free to let days of pent up loose and he splashes his creamy smooth torso with a wild white river he's been accumulating for days! Shane whips his super hero hog out and aims it directly at it's pleasure source, coating his boy's gorgeously gaped groin pouch with pounds of grade a man goo. He swirls his can boner's hard work around berkley's bunghole before planting a perfect kiss on his boy, letting him know how much he's missed that beautifully tight, talented tush of his.
Duration: 29:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alone at Last

Donovan and Amone Bane Mount Pocono

Donovan is chilling with his phone in his bedroom when his stepbro Amone interrupts him. The guy is bored and wants to have some fun with his little stepbrother, so he proposes to him a game he usually plays with his friends using their dicks. The idea involves them using their cocks as slings, and whoever loses has to give the other a blowjob. Amone quickly shows his little stepbro that he’s pro at it, so Donovan ends up swallowing his big stepbrother’s cock and getting his ass pounded for losing.
Duration: 19:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10215kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donovan and Amone Bane

Evan Parker ,Noah White - Tackle the Twink Amesville

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Evan Parker ,Noah White
Proving that boys will be boys, twinktastic noah white and evan parker are horsing around on the playground. They reminisce about their first scene together; then, out of the blue noah tackles parker to the ground and a sexy wrestling match ensues. Knowing things are heating up, the pair move somewhere more private before being arrested for public indecency. Inside the teen boy's bedroom amongst skateboards and posters, the tasty twinksome tear each others clothes off. Wonder boy white works his magic on evan's massive member, mouthing the balls and milking the shaft. Evan whips noah around like the little plaything he is, gobbling his tasty twinkie every step of the way. Parker lubes up his pole and noah knows its go time! He rides the stallion like a rodeo champ, dick facing a hard north the entire time. His boy boner bounces with each hard thrust of evan's hips. Without unplugging, parker stands up, holds the twink in the air, puts him back down, then just fucks the shit out of the boy! Holding white's legs wide open in the air, parker pile drives dick long and hard. He gets the tea cup pub in every position to make sure he hits the kid's sweet spot. By the look on noah's face, he's doing that and then some! Noah starts sweating and working his cock at a fever pitch; just then his dick blows a giant load of boy butter all over the bed. With every blast his hole clenches down around parker's perfect piece, bringing evan to the nut busting brink! He blasts the boy's butt, then paints his perfect cheeks with gooey glistening goodness.
Duration: 22:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 837.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evan Parker ,Noah White - Tackle the Twink

Justin Cross ,Mickey Ramirez - Justin Mounts Mickey Medimont

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Justin Cross ,Mickey Ramirez
Small dark and delicious, 8teenboy newcomer mickey ramirez is 5 foot, 8 inches of twink perfection and makes the day of hot top and bedroom drillmaster justin cross in mickey's raw dawg debut. Young, fit and fat-cocked, cross calls the shots and, as usual, delivers the goods confidently and condom-free in another beautiful bareback bed-rocker.
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 560.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Justin Cross ,Mickey Ramirez - Justin Mounts Mickey

Время генерации страницы 0.03766 секунды с 9 запросами