View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 10:19 AM   #1634
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Self-Bondage Gone Wrong Custom Video

Self-Bondage Gone Wrong Custom Video

When I play around with self-bondage, I normally put myself in strict bondage predicaments but sometimes I like simplicity too.* Something that allows me to struggle and show off my body, especially with what I was wearing.* I wanted to have a little fun with it so I made it interesting by blindfolding myself and strategically placing the key under the pillows on the bed so I would need to hunt for them in order to free myself.* I started off by gagging myself with my favorite sized ball gag, then cuffing my ankles admiring my pantyhosed legs and feet.* I was also wearing my 6″ stilettos so I did a little test walk in them before getting on the bed.* Once my ankles were cuffed, I put on the blindfold, cuffed my wrists, then struggled away!* Tossing and turning, getting myself into a hog cuff*position, spreading my legs, then rolling on to my side, then back onto my stomach again.* After wearing myself out, I hunt for the keys underneath the pillows but when I finally manage to find them, I inadvertently scoot them off the bed and leave myself screwed!

Video:1920x1080
Duration: 00:37:14
Type: MPEG-4
File size: 0,24 GB
Tags: 6 Heels, Ball Gagged, Blindfolded, Custom Video, Drooling, Garter, Garter Belt, Handcuffed, Handcuffs, High Heels, Hotel Bondage, Leg Irons, Self Bonage, Self Bondage, Stilettos, Stockings, Struggling
Actors: Asiana Starr

Thumbnails:

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/058ee08a2ed6e
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15100 секунды с 9 запросами