View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 06:46 AM   #1281
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Donny Sins - Fucking The Neighbors vol.05 - Chanel Camryn Cranberry

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: Donny Sins, Chanel Camryn, Musa Phoenix
Genres: Brunette, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Hairy, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Ass, Gagging, Face Fucking, Foot Fetish
Video language: English
Musa Phoenix is busy doing his morning stretches when his neighbor, Donny Sins, runs up to his window. It appears that Donny Sins' wife, Chanel Camryn, is a total nymphomaniac who won't give poor Donny a moment's reprieve. He's been up night and now, he needs to get to work!
Musa's sympathetic, but also a little confused. How is supposed to help? That's when Donny makes a surprising request: he wants Musa to fuck his wife while he's at the office! He'll be back in a few hours and he desperately needs to focus. Can Musa help him out? Musa's a bit shocked, but willing to help his neighbor out nonetheless. He agrees, and Donny runs off.
A few minutes later, Musa goes up to Chanel's room and finds her furiously fapping. When she sees him, she demands to know where her husband is, but Musa kindly informs her of the arrangement he just made with Donny. Chanel doesn't waste any time, asking Musa to get in there and fuck her brains out . Musa doesn't need to be asked twice... he gets right in there, and when Donny gets home from work, he joins in for a threesome!
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:41
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donny Sins - Fucking The Neighbors vol.05 - Chanel Camryn

Dahlia Lark Spalding

Kim Possible (Dahlia Lark) has faced countless ruthless criminals and escaped from countless situations, but today, she just may have met her match! While on the trail of a ruthless smuggling operation, she found herself overpowered and bound to a sturdy wooden chair. The gag in her mouth kept her moans and plaintive cries for help from reaching anyone on the outside, and no one on the inside had any intention of freeing her from her predicament! Soon, the ringleader appeared, He delighted in re-gagging the helpless crime fighter with a fat red ball on a leather strap which he yanked to brutal tightness! As the ball settled into her mouth, her protests were cut off with a wet gurgle and drool immediately began to seep down her chin. Bent of humiliating the girl, he pulled her shirt up to expose her large, young, natural breasts, groping them as he relished the look of disbelief and fury in her eyes! He left her for a few moments, as he wanted her to have a glimmer of hope regarding escape, but she quickly realized the task was...well, impossible! When he returned, he pasted a length of highly sticky micro foam adhesive over her already gagged mouth, taking time to appreciate the way it allowed the contours of the ball already wedged in place to show through. He tied loops of rope around each of her big toes and tied them off, pulling the toes into painful contortions as tears welled in her eyes. He explained that the time had come to abandon this location, but of course, he couldn't leave behind any evidence. That was why the building was to be destroyed, eliminating the evidence and the intrepid girl! Now, her mouth plastered shut, her hair matted with drool, her breasts covered with her own spit, she bucked and fought like a tigress against her bonds, trying to ignore the pain in her toes, but in her heart she knew this would be her first unsolved case, and her last evening alive!
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 638.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dahlia Lark

First Visit Deport

Cast: Rae
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Asian, Big Ass, Big Tits, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Flexible, Gagging, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tall, Tattoos
You guys saw the cousins in action for their first Gloryhole adventure. They both wanted to try one separately to see how that goes but I personally think they didn't want to share the cocks. So, I took the first one and she was a hit, now here's the second one who loves showing off her impressive "no gag reflex" deepthroat skills.
Thanks to the amazing clarity of 4K video, I'm able to provide a lot more crystal clear photos and I had almost 200 from this video. Unfortunately I can't post them all here but the entire set is inside the Member's Area and I post quite a few of them on my Twitter and Tumblr so check them out.
If she gets rated well then both cousins will be returning together for a family feeding!
Duration: 55:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10642kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Visit

Brenda Chair Tied, Hooded, Breast Bound, and Hung - Part 2 Linxi

This clip starts where part 1 ended... Brenda is hooded with the waist of a pair of panty hose and then the legs are wrapped around her head, cleave gagging Brenda. Lots more rope is added. Her tits even get tied up! Dr. Cupcakes isn't happy with her gag so he a squishy ball in her mouth as well. Orange tape seals it in. He goes crazy with the tape, wrapping it over her eyes and under her chin. He then ties the back of the chair to an overhead hoist. More rope is added to Brenda's body. Soon after he hoists her off the ground. She is terrified as she has no idea what is happening as she's blindfolded, gagged, and can barely hear. He spins her around for his and your enjoyment before he goes to get some clamps. He applies them to her nipples when he returns as Brenda moans in agony. He ties the excess nylon from her hood back, her head back. Brenda is left to hang, spin, moan, mmpph, and endure her tight bondage. Dr. cupcakes is done it seems. The lights go out and Brenda is left hanging in darkness. I also added a deleted gag scene at the end of the clip. Earlier in the clip when her mouth was stuffed and secured with black tape, I originally wrapped a roll of vet wrap over it and then micro-foam, but this had to be remove rather quickly so I cut it from the main clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brenda Chair Tied, Hooded, Breast Bound, and Hung - Part 2

Alli Black Stevensburg

Cast: Alli Black
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
I think I can, she muttered, as cocks slid into her throat bore. The helmet making a weird popping noise as it slid past her vocal chords and down towards her tummy. She looked up with innocent 19 year old eyes that just recently realized that she’s owned, and her purpose is only to please. Her little pussy got pounded good. She made an absolute mess of herself. We topped her off with cum and the whore bowl. It was a feather in her cap.
Duration: 56:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alli Black

The Golden Girls of Rock! Hella Hardcore Jam Session Puts These Ladies To The Test! Loveville

Cast: Alexis Crystal, Kitie Sky
Genres: Blowjobs, Pissing, Blouses, Shiny Clothing, Deep Throat, Gagging, Hetero Sex, Threesome
Alexis Crystal and Kitie Sky have come to have a jam session with their beefy drummer, but instead of rockin' those guitars they're gonna rock some cock! This lucky drummer is busting for a piss, and the best way to see how these ladies do at the "mic" is to shoot some piss right into their mouths! With that test passed, it's totally on, and the golden shower fun begins, with these freaks going all out deepthroat and getting face fucked while soaked in piss! It's wet, messy, nasty, and everything watersports is supposed to be! Check out this trio in piss heat!
Duration: 32:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6736kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Golden Girls of Rock! Hella Hardcore Jam Session Puts These Ladies To The Test!

Valentina Nappi ( The Big Facial) Makinen

2 Drops presents The Big Facial starring legendary Valentina Nappi. As one of the most requested ever, Valentina delivers an epic slutty performance by gagging on cock, getting spit on, slapped, using her pretty face to rim, drooling on feet and gets blasted with a huge facial. She loves rough sex and enjoys every second of her 2 Drops experience!
Duration: 24:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13672kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Nappi ( The Big Facial)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.40020 секунды с 9 запросами