View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 05:44 AM   #1258
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lara Latex - Sheer and Frilly FullHD 1080p Ankang

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Lara Latex
Video language: English
I know what floats Jimbos boat and this is one of those outfits. I did feel extremely sexy in it and so we decided to do a bit of roleplay.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19557kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lara Latex - Sheer and Frilly FullHD 1080p

Shocked Tianmu Shan

Cast: Calico
Calico's cable-tied, bagged, dragged into the basement, and humiliated as PD trains her to be his dog. Shackled to the floor of the basement, she has to stay in the doggy position. Disorientation is one of the most difficult feelings. Putting someone in a position where they cannot see their own body and cannot touch their own face is very disorienting. Calico is just a body and just a head. What a sexy body and beautiful head. She can't see what is about to happen to her body. She has to wait, feel it, process it, and recognize that it's pain. It's so much worse than pain all on it's own. The dusty old mattress. It's seen a lot of pussy in it's time. What's one more? Calico is strapped down, latex hooded, and her breath is restricted. Her slit and asshole are perfectly exposed for use. So inviting.
Duration: 58:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4654kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shocked

Anastasia Pierce Production - Latex & Rubber Videos, Part 1 Crete

Anastasia Pierce is one of the most notable fetish producers, directors, models and direct sex film actresses in current adult films. It was her (and her late husband Liam's) efforts as creative director and producer of the "Hustler's Taboo" series that won 2009 AVN Best BDSM Series for Hustler.
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 19.7 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anastasia Pierce Production - Latex & Rubber Videos, Part 1

Anastasia Pierce Production - Latex & Rubber Videos, Part 2 Mehama

I am Anastasia Pierce, a successful Model, Fetish Icon, Producer and Director for the Entertainment Industry for over a decade. I have worked with and for the biggest company in the business. I have been nominated for my work consequently for years and won several awards. I have also been distributing hundred of movies worldwide. I am a self made brand owner and I launched my production company back in 2000 and have been running it successfully since that. I am now offering my services to the rest of the entertainment industry. Sharing my expertise and experience to whose seeking to advance themselves and their brand.
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 21.0 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anastasia Pierce Production - Latex & Rubber Videos, Part 2

Entfuhrt & Versklavt Glasco

Studio: Erotic Planet / Stella Cruella
Cast: Miss Stella Cruella, Max Meier, Mitstress Mona,
Genres: FemDom, Domination/SM, Latex
Video language: German
Dieser Film schildert eine wahre Begebenheit! Auf der Jagd nach einem neuen Leib-Sklaven, entführt die Liefestyle-Domina Miss Stella Cruella, einen unbekannten Mann auf offener Straße. Noch im Gebüsch wird der betäubte Max Meier fachgerecht gefesselt und geknebelt, kopfüber aufgeknüpft, genital rasiert und urinal gesäubert. Mit Kollegin Mitstress Mona, einer Lack- und Leder-Zuchmeisterin wird dem labilen Quälmichl anständig eingeheizt. Mit eisernen Fäusten gibt es Mauschellen, bis ein sauberes Autogramm das Gesicht des Sklaven ziert. Nach eingehender TV-Erziehung probieren die strengen Gouvernanten aus, wie viel Schmerz das Opfer ertragen kann. Gnadenlos dreschen sie auf den neuen Lebeigenen ein, bis er sich, grün und blau gehauen, für die Strafe gehorsam bedankt. Kaltlächelnd und erbarmungslos wird Max Meier weiter gedemütigt und abgestraft, bis er bereit ist, über den Sklavenvertrag in die lebenslange Knechtschaft zu gehen. Viel Spaß!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:43
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 813kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 696.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Entfuhrt & Versklavt

Bishop'd to perfection Eastchester

Liliyana takes Elise to another level with her installation into the Forniphilia Bishop Stand. If you love latex ladies as much as these ladies love wearing latex you are in for a treat.
Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3773kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 268.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bishop'd to perfection

Vip Super Cool Wonderfull Collection Of Bondage Junkie. Part 2. Otego

Release Year: 2023
As the name says, we love bondage and so do our girls. Whether you're into mummification, self-bondage, electricity, tickling, latex, pantyhose, bound orgasms, or maybe some stricter predicaments. We have it all. See for yourself and check out the updates page for free previews, enjoy!

Total size: 6.4 GB in 30 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vip Super Cool Wonderfull Collection Of Bondage Junkie. Part 2.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12064 секунды с 9 запросами