Old 10-30-2023, 01:13 PM   #1546
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kinky Plays Floodwood

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Kinky Twink Entertainment
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
Video language: English
No Shakespeare for these hot guys – it’s Kinky Plays all the way. Four scenes of pure drama and one stand-alone performance sees these boys getting hot and sweaty – and it’s not the stage lights! Throbbing boners are released, only to be devoured by hungry mouths. Peachy butt cheeks are spread and tongues dive longingly into tight holes before rock hard cocks take centre stage at the back door. Watch these boys get kinky!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:23:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Plays

Fernando, Unmasked, Uncut And Raw! Umea

Studio: Dominic Pacifico
In Brazil I Had the hottest raw kinky hookup with a new Latin star in the making, Fernando Ferraro. Hes pale, tatted, scruffy and all man! We fooled around in fetishy masks made from hard jockstrap cups till we wanted to get closer and intimate, stick our tongues down each others throats. His hot sweaty pits got a tongue job and sniff, and BAM! our uncut cocks were both rockhard and raring to go. I took a slurp of his foreskin and shiny dickhead and he slapped his big meat around my face. Its a big one with a pink head and an upward curve, and it tasted musky and great. I fucked my prick into his pretty mouth then he turned to give me a crack at his muscle ass. This bareback Brazilian is definitely made to fuck on camera, whew!
Fernando grabbed his butt cheeks to open wider as I rimmed his pink hole. Once it was slick and juicy I slid my cock in and started pumping, him kneeling with knees apart to welcome every deep thrust. When he turned over, legs raised and apart, my balls were filling up, getting ready to fire off a load. I sprayed my juice inside with a groan, and let him squeeze it back out his big pucker, red hot and dripping my Latin cum down his crack.
Duration: 21:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 660.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fernando, Unmasked, Uncut And Raw!

Ass Stuffed Full Of Toys - Lincoln Gates ,Milo Taylor Amuay

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Lincoln Gates ,Milo Taylor
Genres: Blowjob ,Cum Eating ,Edging ,Milking ,Humiliation ,Chains
Sadistic fuck Lincoln Gates knows how to use his boys. Poor Milo gets worked all over as Lincoln crams his tight hole with all the toys he can get his hands on. Lincoln shows Milo exactly what he thinks of him as he rams his dick down his captive's throat and spits on his face, sucking the boys meat and unloading his semen!
Duration: 27:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9557kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Stuffed Full Of Toys - Lincoln Gates ,Milo Taylor

Leon Wilson ,Sebastian Kane - Leon Gets Tortured & Fucked Phitsanulok

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Leon Wilson ,Sebastian Kane
Genres: Anal ,Cum Jerking Off ,Edging ,Rope ,Cock and Ball Torture ,Face Fucking
Innocent, shy and brand spanking new, Leon West finds himself napped and restrained at the BoyNapped house. Unable to release himself, Leon is stripped naked and exposed, but strangely turned on by his nude state. Sebastian wastes no time and starts feeling the vulnerable boy's naked body. He soon enters Leon's virgin hole, pounding that butt as he cries out. Wanked hard, Leon is unable to control himself and lets loose a massive load of white cum. The final violation takes place when Sebastian makes Leon kneel and beg for his load to be shot over his head.
Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4829kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 925.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leon Wilson ,Sebastian Kane - Leon Gets Tortured & Fucked

Prisoners of Lust Crawfordsville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Kinky Twink Entertainment
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
No-one likes to think of themselves as a prisoner, but these studs are Prisoners Of Lust - chained to each other out of desire and longing! It’s the sheer carnality of it that keeps them aching for cock and cum. They ache for their appetites to be quenched as they deep-throat throbbing cocks and spit-lube puckered assholes with their tongues and stretch them out with fingers, toys and their man-hoods. Will their hunger ever subside or will they forever be Prisoners Of Lust!
Duration: 1:42:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3203kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prisoners of Lust

Время генерации страницы 0.04888 секунды с 9 запросами