View Single Post
Old 10-30-2023, 05:53 AM   #2049
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Licking Girls Feet Port Aransas

Cast: Nicole, Emma, Olivia, Monica
Genres: Domination, Erotic, Femdom, Fetish, Foot Fetish, Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Made For Women, Mature, Russian Girls, Softcore, Humiliation, Worship, Ass Fetish, Spitting, Face Slapping, Shoe Fetis
Video language: English
Nicole is going on a date and her slaves are helping her. Nicole sits on thick Emma's face like she's sitting on a chair and applies makeup. Olivia brushes her hair and old Monica licks her shoes. Everyone seems busy, but Nicole doesn't like the way her slaves are serving her. She is in a bad mood and the slightest mistake irritates her. Emma accidentally moves a little and Olivia doesn't brush her hair well. "You stupid whore! Don't you know how to comb my hair? I showed you how it's done!" - Nicole shouted and began to spank pitiful Olivia hard. The slave asked for forgiveness, but Nicole was already angry. Olivia's face turned red from Nicole's slaps. "My feet are sweaty! Get on the floor, sluts!" Nicole ordered. The slaves immediately lay down on the floor and stuck out their tongues. Nicole began to wipe their tongues with her bare soles and morally humiliate them. After which, in the same way, Nicole wiped her shoes on their tongues. The slaves knelt down and began to bow to their mistress, telling her numerous compliments and kissing her shoes. "I know that I am beautiful, and you are stupid losers! Stupid and ugly!" - Nicole said and ordered each slave to look in the mirror. "You were born to serve me!" - Nicole said with disgust and spat in the faces of the unfortunate slaves. It is very dangerous to anger Nicole and put her in a bad mood...
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Licking Girls Feet

The spanking machine Rock Sound

Release Year: 2023
The first truly serious spanking machine in the world.
For having committed serious misdemeanors, two delinquent girls are the first to become acquainted with this unique and relentless pain machine.
Firmly strapped onto the special punishment frame, they wait with their naked posteriors fully exposed for the remorseless punishment dealt out by the world´s first computer-operated caning machine.
Once programed, the spanking machine is a merciless robot that delivers its evenly spaced blows without the slightest hint of mercy and with identical intensity on the bared bottoms of its deserving victims.
An automatic raising and lowering mechanism ensures that the cane strokes won´t land on the exact same part of the buttocks each and every time.
This precaution in no way diminishes the visibly swollen and intensely painful welts that these young women will bear for weeks to come as they remember this terrible punishment machine.
Format: avi
Duration: 45:23
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1977kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The spanking machine

Paige Pierce - My Only Joys Are Yours, Sirs Ollie

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Paige Pierce
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Caning, Crying, gagging, Mind fucking, Pain, Punishment, Screaming, Spanking, Training, Big ass, Tattoos
Paige is a bratty alt-type girl who needs to be put in her place and put there hard. We don´t hold back with this one at all. Dr. Mercies dives deep into her head, with some heavy domination and sadistic mindfucking while Orderly Rex reams her big ass with his long, hard cock. Over the course of her therapy session, Paige learns to forget all her joys and focus instead on what makes the staff at the Assylum happy. You won´t find anything like this anywhere else. This is a hardcore treatment documentary.
Duration: 54:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1738kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 751.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paige Pierce - My Only Joys Are Yours, Sirs

Milk Maid - Aali Kali Hendricks

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Aali Kali is a beautiful blond! Not the kind of girl next door you’d expect to be into BDSM. You certainly wouldn’t expect to see her bound, stripped, and having her tits milked at a place like Ix! Then again appearances can be deceiving.
She’s just that type of girl. What’s more is that she loves being tied up. When her nipples get pinched milk sprays everywhere. Lactation is a special gift. Aali has a ton of it.
Her tits aren’t the only thing to get creamy. With bondage turning her on so much Aali finds herself overly aroused by her predicament.
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milk Maid - Aali Kali

Goddess Valeria Rescue

Cast: Goddess Valeria
Genres: Lezdom, spanking, trampling, humiliation, spitting
Meet My Step-Mom Victoria, she is 47 years old. Look at her and you will understand why I am so beautiful. I once told her about My personal slaves. How I humiliate them and how they fulfill any of My whims. She was very surprised and wanted to see it. Today I decided to call one of these pathetic creatures to show My Step-Mom what these nonentity is. Does this whore know how lucky she is? Worship Me and obey My Step-'s orders is the highest reward for such a pitiful loser. Her hands and tongue today are used to massage My Step-Mom's feet and her face is for our spit. That day we laughed so hard.. You can't look at such a nonentity without laughing. My Step- is very kind and I was surprised how she easily humiliates this ugly bitch. The slave is worthy of it..
Duration: 42:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8853kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Valeria

Bella Rossi The Farm: Bella‘s Visit Part 1 Siloam

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It starts with letting her languish in rope on the floor, but before long he's escalated this scene to cold, hard metal and some serious corporal punishment.
Duration: 41:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6719kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi The Farm: Bella‘s Visit Part 1

Sapphire And Cherry Blush La Marque

Release Year: 2023
Sapphire usually cleans the house in a hot maid costume, but today she gets turned on by those nipple clamps, takes out her beautiful titties and starts posing in front of our Full HD cameras with the clamps applied onto her hard nipples! Cherry is not amused and starts humiliating her submissive employee. The latex loving sex goddess spanks her subby with a whip, rubs her face with the dust towel and applies another strong clamp to her shaved pussy! Spanking that curvy butt leads to a blushing light skin and after some claps on her butt cheeks, the strong domina deep throats Sapphire with a black dong! She even crams her twat with that sex toy and makes her maid lick her shaved wet box before giving her some further spanking while she’s on the couch with that plastic cock sticking out of her cunt!
Duration: 28:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sapphire And Cherry Blush
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14022 секунды с 9 запросами