Old 10-29-2023, 12:50 PM   #1780
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Luke and Marcus P Nago

Genres: Interracial ,Amateur ,Blowjob ,Muscle
Video language: English
I was recently in Rio for a little holiday, and ran into Marcus at a bath house. It was nice to see him, and I asked if he wanted to shoot another video for me. Well, he was totally up for it. Infact he wanted to be blindfolded and fucked by a stranger! So we managed to find this guy called Luke at the Beach, who was keen to take part! Luke is one of my new models and you will see more of him soon. I love his dark skin. I would also love to run my tongue all over that body! Enjoy these amazing guys fucking!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:28
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1640kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 291.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luke and Marcus P

Prentice & Shiloh Serviced Thayne

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Prentice, Shiloh
Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Oral Cumshots, Rimming, Black, Interracial, Hunks, Jocks, Muscles, Tattoos
I believe it has been about 3 years (and 45 pounds more of muscle) since Prentice did his solo. He was a very popular model that never could get his head wrapped around working with a dude. Mostly it was about not wanting his friends to give him a hard time, but as one gets older, it usually bes less important.And the holidays wereing around. He has kids and though he has a great peral training business, everyone needs some extra money around the holidays. Last week, if you tuned into Armani's solo, you saw that we had a bit of a blooper on that. In order to get a solid solo on him, everything shifted a day, and we weren't able to get his oral video done. Shiloh was set to do that oral, and I felt bad leaving him without his own holiday money, when Ransom texted me that Prentice was ready to go full-tilt with guy on guy work. I sent Shiloh some recent pics and he was more than eager to Service Prentice. We had a last minute replacement!I had no idea he had put on so much mass, and had forgotten just how big he is. I wanted to capture that by doing his Serviced video standing. Believe it or not, standing is a skill that most amateur guys do not have. Most guys are used to laying down, sitting or even kneeling. I shifted the cameras vertical to capture his mass!
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 418.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prentice & Shiloh Serviced

Machofucker Black Butality Zawiercie

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Osvaldo, Costa Rica
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Big Dick, Black, Bareback, Interracial
The hung muscle stud from Costa Rica brutally ran a nonstop-train on the poor Latino kid, kept Juanitos boy pussy and mouth under constant attack and sex him from one end of the apartement to the other and back.
Duration: 26:20
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1946kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 400.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Machofucker Black Butality

Fun with my friend 2 Kosovo Polje

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Cast: Dave Darby, Micky Janson, Thomas Dick, Tom Byron, Sven Laarson, Antonio Rinaldi, Dave Thompson, Denis Reed, Johnny Castle, Ennio Guardi, Tommy Sem, Nikandro Sideropoulos, Martin Lasota, Jeff Paris
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
Who doesn’t like having some fun with their friends, but the naughty twinks here do more than just kick a football around the park – these dirty boys want to have some intimate fun – and there’s many a willing pal who wants to do the same! Stripped bare, tongues seek out hardening nipples and even harder cocks. Watch them lick shafts from tip to balls and back again whilst fingers snake between butt cheeks to poke and probe twitching holes. Blondes, brunettes, interracial and emo boys get their fill of a friend’s dick and a mouthful of warm cum! This is the way to have fun with friends!
Duration: 1:43:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun with my friend 2

Naked Muscles - The New Breed Avellino

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Colt Studio
Cast: Tom Chase, Carlo Masi , Adam Champ , Adam Dexter , Chris Wide.
Genres: Ass Licking / Rimming, Anal, Muscles, Outdoors, Oral Sex, Interracial, Bodybuilders.
The Colt Studio Group is proud to present its latest video, "Naked Muscles: The New Breed". Executive Producer John Rutherford continues the celebration of Colt Studio's fortieth anniversary with this quartet of scenes, which continue the tradition of classic settings and action which place Colt in the forefront of male erotica. It is also one of the most diversified features in terms of settings, casting, as well as the scenes they are asked to perform, particularly by Colt man legend Tom Chase in his first appearance at Colt as an anal bottom.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:21
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 987.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naked Muscles - The New Breed

Время генерации страницы 0.09636 секунды с 9 запросами