Old 10-27-2023, 06:01 PM   #983
Geruben

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Geruben Непонятно, что и думать...
Default ZRND-17 Golden Masochistic Host Shit Fighting Story 3

Preview:

Movie ID: ZRND-17
Full Title: Golden Masochistic Host Shit Fighting Story 3 ~ Days Of Obedience And Masochism ~ The True S Satsuki Lady Is Back! Please Make Me Your Slave
Release Date: 2023-09-22
Actress(es): Satsuki Nakamura
Maker: Project Zero
Movie Genre(s): Scatology, Facesitting, Piss Drinking, Humiliation, Submissive Men

A few years ago, Satsuki had once trained a livestock person under the guidance of livestock hunter Asami Otsuka at the Female worship society that illuminates the darkness of the male-dominated world. Even after many years have passed, that event still remains like a dream.
Unable to forget this, I contacted the Livestock Personnel Dispatch Center I found online and asked them to dispatch a livestock host.
A few hours later, the livestock host who visited Satsuki's home was Ron, who had previously assaulted her.
Satsuki, who has awakened to her S tendencies even more than before, suffocates her body with her merciless hard whip, facesitting him,
relentlessly uses sex toys until he is satisfied, forces him to eat a large amount of feces and urine, and brutalizes Ron's body. Is it torn to shreds?

Video info
Duration: 1h 16min 11s
File Size: 1.4 GB
Format: Mp4 | 2495 Kbps | 29.970 fps
Video Quality: HD 720p

Download / Watch ONLINE:

ZRND-17.mp4
Geruben is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08347 секунды с 9 запросами