View Single Post
Old 10-26-2023, 07:33 AM   #2040
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Black and Purple Corset part IV East Falmouth

I was not behaving and sometimes I admittedly do this on purpose. After all only bad girls get spanked? Johnny removed the gag an untied me. I hated that gag and was showing that I hated it. He laid me out across the bed, tying me to one corner of the head board and my legs to the opposite foot board. I was stretched over the bed, but not so much that I couldnt pick my head up. I was tied with my stomach facing down. To keep me quiet he placed a few pieces of duct tape accross my mouth. I had a fealing what was coming next and on the one hand, I was a little nervous, who likes pain? The other hand I secretly like a spanking every so often. Johnny had a nice soft paddle he could use but instead opeted for a leather slap. You can see me wince in sweet pain ever time the leather smack my bottom. Luckily the tape kept me from calling out for him to stop.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 101.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black and Purple Corset part IV

Broke Ass Bitch - Bella Rossi Careywood

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Bella Rossi knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. She had never experienced such intensity before. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broke Ass Bitch - Bella Rossi

Rayne - Lost tape 1 Porcupine

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The full video finally makes it over. The original tapes were lost, I was unsure if I had a copy of this video, but it is now found!! Older format but the full 37 minute shoot in this update
Duration: 37:33
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3057kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 937.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rayne - Lost tape 1

Girls Were Made For Loving Reggio Emilia

Release Year: 2023
Girls were made for loving, and two of these ladies were made for paddling and spanking! Watch as these super sexy females play. The dom wields various instruments to redden the backside of two submissive beauties. The ladies are to worship each other's body, but surely you certainly wouldn't have to be talked into it!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:22
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1250kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 593.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls Were Made For Loving

Marina-IntoTheAttic Maarssen

Every women is different and so is how they like their bondage. 100% female self bondage - These women really do it all themselves! They sit on the sharp edge of a wooden pony, peg and clamp their feminine flesh, bring tears to their eyes. Even use Spanking and fucking device, wax and electro to satisfy their secret perverted desires. Some like to be bound tight, Others want extreme orgasms... Then there are those who need Something extra!
Duration: 1:06:26
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3898kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina-IntoTheAttic

The Punishment of a Young Model Part 2 Whiteland

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Nike is a unique phenomenon. She is kind, sexy, talkative and she is like a locomotion. She wheedles everybody. But one day she forgot to come to work after a party all night long. Lomp takes the reins and starts Nike’s disciplinary education and by the time laughter turns into tears, Nike becomes a good photo-shoot model..
Duration: 29:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Punishment of a Young Model Part 2

Beautifull Excellent Full Sweet Collection Russian Discipline. Part 4. Lur

Studio: Russian Discipline
Russian-Discipline, the site with probably the most realistic and most severe spanking scenarios ever produced, directly from Russia!

Total size: 4.9 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautifull Excellent Full Sweet Collection Russian Discipline. Part 4.
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12577 секунды с 9 запросами