View Single Post
Old 10-24-2023, 07:23 AM   #1836
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Girlsway - Are You Good Enough For My Girl? Woosung

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Aila Donovan, Rebecca Vanguard
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, College, Milf, 69, Old Young, Facesitting, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, pussy eating
Video language: English
Aila Donovan is cleaning when she finds her daughter Emma's cellphone. She uses it to text Emma's new girlfriend, Rebecca Vanguard, posing as her daughter to lure Rebecca to the house. A little later, Rebecca arrives and is surprised to see Aila. Aila invites her inside, playing dumb about the text.
Aila tells Rebecca that she's worried that Rebecca might not be fully committed to her daughter since this is Rebecca's first lesbian relationship. Aila goes on to explain that she's worried that this is just a for Rebecca. She knows there are many bi-curious girls out there who will get with a girl and then decide it's not for them. She doesn't want Emma to have her heart broken in such a way.
Rebecca insists that she's fully committed to Emma. But Aila isn't convinced, voicing concern that her daughter's sex life might be lacking while with Rebecca. Rebecca is flustered, in disbelief of Aila getting so personal.
Rebecca claims that their sex life is doing very well. Aila still isn't convinced, worried about Rebecca's inexperience, since Rebecca is only in her 20s, and Rebecca asks what she can do to prove her commitment to Emma.
Aila states that she will accept Rebecca dating her daughter...IF Aila and Rebecca have sex! That way Aila sees firsthand that Rebecca can handle being with a woman. Rebecca is shocked but agrees, determined to prove herself.
Aila's going to find out once and for all if Rebecca's good enough for her daughter...
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:13
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9541kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Are You Good Enough For My Girl?

Wet Pussy Training Lamoni

Voluptuous Valentina Nappi is teaching a CPR class to a group of college students. Demi Sutra and James Angel are in attendance, a horny couple that cares more about hooking up than paying attention in the classroom. Gorgeous Demi's pussy is soaking wet and she's not going to let a lecture stop her from getting the dick she wants.
Duration: 28:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2872kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 621.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Pussy Training

Secret Caught By Surveillance Cam Is This Real?! Lemoore

Studio: Is This Real?!
Cast: Valentina Nappi, Jay Romero
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Handjob, Massage, Nuru Gel
Our massage parlor may like a normal parlor, but we have a dirty little secret: every now and then we secretly film sessions with our clients and sell the footage. But these aren't just , we had the pleasure of welcoming first time client Jay into the parlor. Jay had been feeling tense lately and needed some relief. Well, he was about to get that...and much more!
As you can tell from our surveillance footage, Jay's one lucky guy, because he's greeted by our gorgeous masseuse Valentina when he comes into the parlor. After he tells her what he's looking for, Valentina suggests the perfect type of massage for Jay: a massage.
When Valentina leads Jay into a private room to get things started, we switch over to our hidden spy cams to capture all the action. Valentina asks Jay to strip down and tells him what a massage really is. Jay's a little shy at first but Valentina assures him that he's got nothing to worry about. Loosening up a bit, Jay gets naked and Valentina does the same, pouring gel on him and sliding her incredible body on him. Looks like Jay's more relaxed already!
Pretty soon, Valentina wants to take things to the next level and slips her hand around Jay's cock. He's a little hesitant because he's never done this kind of thing before, but as you're about to find out when you see the footage, Valentina is convincing!
Duration: 55:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 5711kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secret Caught By Surveillance Cam Is This Real?!

Isabella's First Gloryhole East Hickory

Cast: Isabella Nice
Genres: 10 cumshots, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Cum in mouth, Cum on tits, Cum Swallow, Facial, Shaved
Like Billy Idol said, "It's a nice day for some white spreading, it's a nice day to cum again!" It's hard to get that out of your head with Ms. Isabella Nice in the gloryhole booth this week. Trust me, you'll be singing it all day after watching this hot 20-year-old drain ten strangers with her amazing oral skills. We learn in her interview Isabella won't be old enough to drink alcohol until the day after her appearance here, but she is already old enough to drink cum from as many guys as there are on a slow pitch softball team. That gives her plenty of jizz to play with so she can indulge her cum-gargling fetish. Isabella has come a long way since sucking her first dick only three years ago, including gangbanging five guys for us last year, but let's concentrate on the gloryhole action at hand. This is Isabella's first gloryhole experience. She learns quickly, though. After all, she did tell us she started college early. Apparently she majored in oral arts. Her blowjob technique is such a masterpiece, it will make you weep tears of joy (but not from your eyes). What a quick study! Next time we have Isabella back, we'll see if we can beat her record of ten loads and get her to suck off all 18 guys on an Australian football team.
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isabella's First Gloryhole

Sparks Entertainment - Cosplay Girls vol.4 Joshua

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Sparks Entertainment
Cast: Maya Woulfe
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Parody, Cosplay, Solo, sci-fi
Wanting to mess with Maya some the students act shocked and indignant.
Duration: 32:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 983.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sparks Entertainment - Cosplay Girls vol.4

Alex Coal - Fucked Up Therapy Sessions (2020) Taftville

Cast: Alex Coal
Genres: Hidden Cameras
Hey, man! Here's the video footage you asked for from that 'study' we did a few weeks ago, heh. Thanks again for letting me join you as your student -- it turned out way better than I ever could've imagined. When that beautiful young lady came in to be a part of our volunteer study on using deep relaxation techniques for managing stress and bad habits, blah blah blah, I had no idea what to expect. I honestly thought this session would be just as boring as all the other ones. Boy, I'm glad I was wrong because this is definitely the start of something amazing. I still can't believe the secrets she shared with us. They were. shocking, to say the least. Shocking enough that it didn't take much convincing to get her to do whatever we wanted in exchange for keeping quiet! I can't believe how easily she caved, although that made it easier for everyone, didn't it? I won't forget any time soon how amazing it felt having her hot mouth on my dick or how wet her pussy was. Anyway, I'm sure you know we can get into BIG trouble if this video ever gets out, so keep it between us.
Duration: 46:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5532kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Coal - Fucked Up Therapy Sessions (2020)

Linda scene 1 Subotica

Release Year: 2019
Genres: 3D, All sex
Big ass teacher Linda with student hardcore sex in schoolroom action.
Duration: 8:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2601kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 181.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Linda scene 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04703 секунды с 9 запросами