View Single Post
Old 10-23-2023, 07:18 AM   #1480
D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default ClubStiletto - Miss Jasmine - Under My sweaty Ass and Pussy

ClubStiletto - Miss Jasmine - Under My sweaty Ass and Pussy

Genre: Clubstiletto, Anal, Anus, Asian, Ass, Ass Fucking, Ass Worship, Bed, Butt, Dildo, Domination, Facesitting, Female, Femdom, Goddess, Plump, Pussy, Slave, Stockings, Strapon, Stunning, Woman, Worship, Clubstiletto, Miss Jasmine, Facesitting, Face Fucking, Smothering, Cruel Facesit, Ass Worship, Ass Smother, Butt Drops, Woman Beating Man, Pussy Worship, Pussy Lickin, Femdom, Ass Kissing
Actress name: ClubStiletto
Jasmine has her slave on the bed and she is about to sit on his face and see how he does holding his breath. Stunning in garter, stockings and stilettos she hops on the bed and sits on the slaves face. She sits in forward and reverse position in this scene. When in reverse she has her pussy pressed into the slaves nose and in forward position her plump ass buries his head. She bounces on his face but not enough to break the seal. Eventually for more mobility she removes her stilettos then stands up so the slave can look up and admire every inch of her. She then sits down and pushes him to the edge until he starts desperately kicking. Jasmine only laughs.Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Stilettos, Asian Goddess, Garter & Stockings, Jasmine, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap On, Asian, , Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream, Femdomcc

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:06:28
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 0,46 GB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 0,46 GB
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04036 секунды с 9 запросами