Old 10-22-2023, 03:31 PM   #554
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Someone's Watching Point Pleasant

Release Year: 1990
Studio: Jocks Video
Cast: Trevor Hansen, Chad Knight, Ed Wiley, Brock Logan, Scott Hogan, David Grant, Rod Nelson, Michael Crawford
Genres: Plot Based, Probing, Gagging, Outdoor Sex, Rimming, Voyeurism, Threeways, Classic
Some condom-free butt blasting, as well as some major finger insertions. Someone better watch your remote doesn't get sticky.1. Trevor Hansen, Brock Logan Trevor Hansen and Brock Logan enjoy a sizzling session of fucking and sucking in the kitchen. 2. Rod Nel, Michael Crawford Rod Nel and Michael Crawford heat up the sheets with stroking, sucking and fucking. 3. Trevor Hansen, Chad Knight, David Grant Trevor Hansen, Chad Knight and David Grante indoors for a scorching threeway full of furious sucking, rimming, fucking and shooting. 4. Ed Wiley, Scott Hogan, Ed Wiley, Scott Hogan The gardener, Ed Wiley, is the secret watcher and he's got his eye on Scott Hogan and his tight round ass. He subdues the young blond and begins to ravage him from head to toe. The massively hung Wiley Scott to suck his . Then he jams four fingers way past the knuckles up the kid's asshole and Scott begs for more. Edplies and plows Scott's asshole y, making him gasp and moan. The assault is fierce and Scott is blissfully grateful. And so is Ed for another satisfying day's work.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:03:58
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 966.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Someone's Watching

Active Duty Barebackin' Heroes Vol. 2 Patras

Release Year: 2007
Studio: San Diego Boy Productions
Cast: Jett Slatter, Casey Wood, Tyler Cade, Derek Livingston, Kye Edan, Aidyn Michael, Chris Cobblestone, David Cordz, Jesse Juliano, Joshua Price, Jet Stevens
Genres: Amateurs, Barebacking, Deep Throating/Gagging, Facial Cumshots, Uniforms
"After a long day of military duty Derek is in the mood for some "down time" and it's up to sailor boy Joshua to make it happen. For starters they begin with a little kissing and foreplay. These studs love sex and Derek's hole is hungry for some anal action. There was no false pretense when we put these two together. There is just good old fashioned bare fucking in every imaginable position.Aidyn and Casey are hot as fuck. Casey is the younger of the two but Aidyn's not too far behind. Aidyn is one of those hot, straight marines with backwards ball cap who you just want to rim till he blows! After Aidyn gives Casey's smooth bubble butt a rubdown and his hole a finger fuck, Aidyn slips his bare cock in Casey's light hole and things really get rocking! Casey gets fucked side-ways, riding from behind, and doggie style all while stroking his rock hard eleven inch cock. Aidyn gets covered in cum as Casey blows his massive cock's load.Navy fire fighter Chris has been fascinated by the adult entertainment industry and performing solo for the first time. First Chris shows off his studly and tender body while riding a stationary bike. After breaking a bit of sweat, he removes his clothes and begins to jerk off. Chris says he loves to get sucked off and enjoys being nibbled and sucked around his pubic area. He also talks about where his shipmates go aboard the ship to have sexual encounters. He delivers a good load and should be ready to take the next step.Corporal Tyler is back for more after a year in Iraq and wants it bigger and better. And from the looks and size of our military boy Jett, it won't be a problem delivering. Tyler's butt hole consumes Jett's big bare stiff cock and takes it for a ride. Jett takes over Tyler's small framed body and plows into it like a pile driver. The young bottom shivers, shakes and moans while getting fucked. There is no doubt he enjoys every thrust. Jett repeatedly inserts and pulls out of his mates butt and finishes off with a spurt explosion on Tyler's face and mouth.Marine blond boy Jet is deploying to Iraq and wants one last ride on Kye's huge cock. Jet starts out by slipping his rock hard uncut bare cock deep inside of Kye. Kye rides Jet's cock up and down while stoking his own hard on. Off to the showers where Kye bends Jet over, soaps up his own cock and shoves his bare cock up Jet's squeaky clean ass. The bareback fucking continues in the bedroom in multiple positions, when Jet reaches his climax and shoots his load as Kye continues to pound his ass, then Kye pulls out moments before he blows and showers Jet with more juice. Jet's memories of this fuck session should help him through the long and hot days and night in Iraq.David and Jessie are two military bunk mates who have been fooling around for years on base. Now they want to do it for you on camera. Taking turns at flip flop fucking, these to soldiers know how to give and take each others bare cocks."
Format: avi
Duration: 2:02:03
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1269kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Active Duty Barebackin' Heroes Vol. 2

Member Bonus - Giants Part vol.2- Tommy Defendi, Donny Wright, Damien Crosse Quaker Hill

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FalconStudios
Genres: Anal Sex, Boots, Group sex/orgies, Hairy, interacial
Tommy Defendi, Donny Wright and Damien Crosse raise their glasses and toast to a beautiful weekend and to beautiful boys. No need wasting any more time talking; all three know what they want and quickly get busy kissing and groping. Tommy and Donny sink to their knees and take turns sucking Damien's chubby cock, juicing it up with spit. Then Damien tackles his two friends' dicks, gagging on one and then the other. Ready for more, the three studs start to fuck. Damien squats over Donny and lowers himself onto a towering dick and rides it like a frenzied bronco buster. Donny never looked better--beautiful face, tight body, a dusting of fine chest hair--who would not want to fuck a man like this! And not wanting to ignore Damien's giant, throbbing lovemuscle, Tommy bends over to suck it. Donny takes it in both holes at the same time! Tommy soon takes his turn fucking Damien's plump bubble butt. Soon they switch places and Damien shows why he is one of the worlds best tops. Donny is on the sidelines jonesing for a piece of Tommy's ass and he finally breaks in to screw his pal hard. Damien and Donny tag team Tommy's manhole and then one after the other, they shoot their wads. Tommy finishes himself off by hand, grunting with each tug until he finally lets loose rope after rope of jizz.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4686kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Member Bonus - Giants Part vol.2- Tommy Defendi, Donny Wright, Damien Crosse

Latins Do It Better Malibu

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Bang Bang Boys
Cast: Rafael, Marcio Pitbull, Poax Lenehan, Kaio Castro, Marc, James Matarazo, Felix Stulbach, Andre Santos, Denis, Stanley
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Latino Cast, Muscle Men, Dildos, Plugs, Toys, Handsome, Throating, Gagging, Bondage, Candle Drippings, Hot Wax, Foreskin Play, Uncut Cocks, Masturbation, Solo (Some)
Latins Do It Better is directed and filmed by Gavin Lowe and starring the men of Bang Bang Boys. This was a fun video to shoot, and when I say fun, I mean the type of fun you can only get with two very sexy guys. Check out the end of the films to see what you missed on set. Felix got a chance to top Poax, but afterwards Poax wanted to top too, so both of them got what they wanted. Watch the gag reel in the end of the film - funny shit. What a great time we had bringing you this guy Marc! He may give you the impression he's a bad boy, but don't let him fool you ... he just loves to act like a naughty kid. Marc is a very relaxed kinda guy, the minute he gets to know you, he getsfortable, and the real Marces out and he starts playing around. Marc loves to dance and always likes to be the center of attention. This shoot started really well and only got better. I hope you enjoy this amazing video. Make sure you check out this video of Denis and Andre guys, as I think it turned out very hot! You'll be amazed at how horny and dominate Denis was ... He sure is one wild fucker! Enjoy! Virgin ass alert! Here is a great video that I shot last year and I think you guys are going to like it. I managed to film big dicked Stanley getting fucked by non other than stud Marcio. Marcio managed to work his big cock in Stanley's hole really well and the chemistry between both men is electric. Here is another blast from the past video I shot a long time ago. I filmed Kaio and James at my friend's house with an everyday camera. But I think the guys are amazing and the sex even hotter.
Okay guys, get a load of this kid! The day Rafael walked into my office I knew he would be amazing. He's young, smooth, buff and innocent and I knew I was going to have fun working with him. It turns out he wasn't so innocent after all, and when you check out his action for yourself, you will see what I mean. I have a feeling I will be able to get a way with a lot of things with Rafael, so stay tuned to see just how far this "straight" guy will go.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:11:22
Video: 640x464, XviD, 1650kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latins Do It Better

Время генерации страницы 0.04213 секунды с 9 запросами