View Single Post
Old 10-22-2023, 08:05 AM   #821
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

See Him Fuck - Sweaty Men & Double Vag PUERTO BARRIOS

Release Year: 2023
Studio: See Him Fuck
Cast: Kyler Quinn, Danny Steele, Brian Omally
Genres: Blonde, Threesome, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Facesitting, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Fetish, Handjob, Foot Fetish, Double Vaginal, Oil, shaved pussy
Video language: English
For today's special See Fuck update, we've got 3 return appearances, as ripped new stud Danny Steele makes his 2nd appearance, our very own Brian Omally makes his 3rd appearance, and the lovely Kyler Quinn basically lives here now. Kyler was admiring the boys as they were getting sweaty working out by the pool, so she assisted the guys in getting lubed up before moving inside for the action. Once there, Kyler finishes getting Danny and Brian all lubed up, followed by sniffing and licking each of their armpits and sucking their nipples. The guys take a seat and Kyler lays on the floor so she can get all kinds of kinky with their feet. Next up is the ass-eating and as you'll soon see, I think we came up with some very unique rimming positions for the three of them. Kyler then sucks and blows each of the guys and Brian returns the oral favor by licking her juicy slit. Then we get down to the fucking, as Danny and Brian first take turns fucking Kyler's face and pussy. Kyler then gets on Brian and lays back so Danny can slide his cok into her vag with Brian's! Kyler takes both their dicks in her vagina via reverse cowgirl and cowgirl, followed by some more regular fucking, as Kyler sucks Danny to cumpletion and Brian pumps and dumps in her cunt. We of course followed the 3 of them into the shower after to see how things went.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6240kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: See Him Fuck - Sweaty Men & Double Vag

Hussie Pass - Venus Likes The Penis Haubstadt

Studio: Hussie Pass
Cast: Apollo Banks, Venus Vera
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Toys, Latina, Blowjob, Big Dick, Gonzo, Foot Fetish, Oil, shaved pussy, straight, shower, doggy style, open mouth facial
Today's update is all about 2nds, as spinner coed Venus Vera and big dick newb Apollo Banks are each appearing in their 2nd ever hardcore shoots and it's just for all of you Hussie Pass members! After the interview portion of the program, Venus gets her juices flowing by diddling and dildoing her meaty vag. In steps Apollo with some motion-lotion for Venus' perky tits and tight little ass, which she of course twerks for us. She gets on her knees, pulls down Apollo's boxers and out pops his girthy 8-inch hammer for her to toot on. Venus follows this up by eating Apollo's ass and giving him a slick footjob. Being the gentleman that he is, Apollo goes down on Venus and suckles on her coed clit. Then we get down to the fucking, as Apollo stretches Venus missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggystyle and finally on her side until he pulls out and dumps his love on her pretty little face. We followed the two lovers into the shower, only to find that they were going at it for a 2nd time.
Duration: 52:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5884kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hussie Pass - Venus Likes The Penis

Cuba Williams & Reina Heart Eads

What is same room sex? If the name didn't give it away, Cuba Williams & Reina Heart are more than happy to give you an example! With Justin Tyme & Brianna Moore paired next to them, Cuba's ready to get some pussy with one of his best friends! Starting off with a kiss and quickly undressing, things quickly lead to a mouth full of cock for Reina! Cuba puts on a show for almost 20 minutes, putting Reina in every position he can think of! He's pounding pussy out in every way: Doggystyle variations, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl and some missionary too! There's no space left unfucked on by these two in this high paced, high energy scene. Leaving it with a BANG, Cuba drains all of his cum onto Reina's smiling face!
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 836.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuba Williams & Reina Heart

Rose Winters - Meets The Face Fucking King (2021) Coquitlam

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Rose Winters
Genres: Amateur
Rose Winters tells us in her interview that she hasn't seen my stuff and that she doesn't know who I am or what I do. I quickly let her know as I begin fucking her throat and stretch her mouth out with my fingers. I bend her over and finger her tight pussy and fuck her hard from behind. She tells me to destroy her pussy. I spank her with the whore paddle and she bends over me and I put all four of my fingers inside her pussy and almost get my whole fist in, She rides my cock and I pick her up in the air and fuck her. She bends over me on the couch and I roughly fuck her face, I slap her tits and put her in a headlock. I pick her up in a standing 69 and fuck her throat then I put her upside down on the couch and fuck her throat and spit in her face. I sit on her face and she eats my ass. I stand up and she gets on her knees and I fuck her face. She rides my cock more and I fuck her hard missionary on the couch and reverse cowgirl. I finger her then POV fuck her face and she eats my ass. I slap her in the face, throw her on the couch and pound her pussy hard. I put her in a headlock then take her to the bedroom for a surprise. I fuck her face in a 69 and then she licks my nipple and jerks my cock. She gets on top and I pound her pussy relentlessly. I fuck her throat in a 69 from a diferent angle and she says she can't take it anymore. I fuck her harder and switch to POV and she gives me a footjob. I pound her even harder on the bed and pin her legs back and put all of my weight on her. I put an open mouth gag on her and put all my fingers down her throat then put her in a headlock. I fuck her face against the wall and spit on her. I ask her if she's overwhelmed by my cock and she says yes. She says this is the roughest she's ever gotten it. I tell her now she's met the Face Fucking King and tell her to stare at my cock as I blow my load all over her face.
Duration: 54:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4552kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rose Winters - Meets The Face Fucking King (2021)

Hussie Pass - First Official Double Vag South Sutton

Studio: Hussie Pass
Cast: Jax Slayher, Kyler Quinn, Brian Omally
Genres: Blonde, Threesome, Natural Tits, Toys, Fisting, Interracial, Facial, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Ass, Foot Fetish
Fresh off her DP scene with Brian Omally and Jax Slayher, Kyler Quinn is back with the boys to attempt another and this one will be a 1st for her: An Official Double Vag! The scene starts with Kyler loosening up her coed vag with 2 big rubber-dongs. In come Brian and Jax with some lube, which we all know is gonna be needed! Kyler then does the ? Row Row Row Your Boat... ? thing and gives the guys a simultaneous suckjob before she goes onto the rotisserie so Brian and Jax can each sample her mouth and pussy. Kyler then hops on Brian cowgirl-style so Jax can slide in from behind for her 1st Official Double Vag! This is followed by Kyler going wrist deep into herself just to show us that she's ready for more! Kyler mounts Jax reverse cowgirl as Brian comes in from the front for her 2nd Official Double Vag! For a quick change of pace, Kyler eats Brian's ass as Jax plows her from behind before she hops back on Brian and Jax slides his meat in for her 3rd Official Double Vag! Kyler then gets back on the rotisserie until it's time for her 4th Official Double Vag! The action climaxes with the guys each climaxing on Kyler's pretty little face. As usual, we catch up with the coed cutie in the shower after.
Duration: 49:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5074kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hussie Pass - First Official Double Vag

The Amish Thief Santa Cruz

Cast: Annie Archer
Genres: Big Ass, Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Dress, Facial, Hardcore, Lingerie, Missionary, Natural Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Teen
Annie Archer is not your typical thief, and as it turns out, she doesn’t even realize she’s stealing anything from the store. Loss prevention officer Rusty Nails explains that the barter system doesn’t work in his store, and things need to be paid for with cash. Download and enjoy!
Duration: 35:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3717kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Amish Thief

Natasha Nice - Busty Babe Natasha Nice Gets Fucked by Two Huge Cocks Kiryat Ata

Cast: Natasha Nice
Genres: All Sex, Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Double Penetration (DP), Facial, Gonzo, Hardcore, Redhead
Natasha Nice is a personified buxom goddess any man would desire. She is the perfect dick-pleaser, boasting her natural big tits and huge bouncy ass. This seductive redhead flaunts her mouth-watering curves in sexy leopard print lingerie paired with strappy black pumps. Natasha provocatively strips and teases herself before the two stallions approach and don’t hold back from touching her voluptuous body to prep for their double penetration scene. Without the slightest hesitation, they suck and lick her perfect set of tits, then watch on as the curvy babe delivers sloppy blowjobs, rim jobs, and tittyfucks. Aching wet, she lays back on the couch to expose her trimmed pussy, letting Vince fuck her in missionary while Michael passionately shrimps her pedicured toes before joining in on the fun by stretching her asshole with his cock. In doggystyle, Natasha moans loudly as she gets anal fucked while giving a blowjob and handjob. Knowing how stretched her delectable holes are, the two men give her the DP she’s been waiting for, pounding into her in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl with vigor. Switching to pile driver, Natasha squirts all over herself as her lovers continue to alternately fuck her pink holes until they pull out and jerk off to spill their cum on her tongue and tits.
Duration: 39:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7145kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natasha Nice - Busty Babe Natasha Nice Gets Fucked by Two Huge Cocks
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11664 секунды с 9 запросами