View Single Post
Old 10-21-2023, 01:42 PM   #553
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Pump This (Ray Mannix, Leo Ocean and Roman Smid) Hd Mountain Dale

Video language: English
We already know that Leo Ocean is a total cock slut, so perhaps it shouldn’t come as any surprise to see him provocatively showing off his dick to Roman Smid and Ray Mannix as they play together in the squash court below him, whilst he works out on an exercise machine in the room above. What you might not realise, however, is that he’s also clearly a bit of a tease – as proves to be the case here when he pretends to be all prim and proper when the two lads storm up the stairs to join in the fun!
Not that Smid and Mannix are in the mood to be brushed off, that’s for sure. Having been sexually provoked, these two horned-up buddies are definitely in the mood for release; and within seconds they’ve stripped the young Brit of his pants and are jerking off his already over-stiff ramrod. From this point onwards, of course, Ocean is pretty much putty in their hands, it has to be said. We know from the past that if you give this boy a couple of dicks he very quickly transforms himself into a super-bitch, gagging for meat like he hasn’t had it in years – and this scene (thankfully) proves to be no exception!
Indeed, he’s down on his two mates with typical gusto; and it’s not too long before first Smid and then Mannix are taking it in turns to hammer his eager little ass-hole for all it’s worth. But the climax of this performance, of course, comes when Ocean opens up for both buddies at once, using the gym equipment as the perfect backdrop for a no-holds-barred excavation of his rear! All nicely topped off by the sight of him getting his face creamed for his efforts!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3897kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 659.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Pump This (Ray Mannix, Leo Ocean and Roman Smid) Hd

Basement Meet-Up - Milo - Chapter 4 Minisink Hills

Genres: Deep Throat ,Gagging ,Big Tall ,Smooth
Mountainous handyman Mr. Marko felt it was time for a break at the job site. He had been laboring in his client’s giant basement for many hours. He stretched his achy limbs and took a deep breath.That breath turned into a small gasp when a gorgeous Latin mini-cupid named Milo Miles tip-toed around the corner. The little cutie was barely high enough to reach Mr.Marko’s belt-buckle, yet this starry-eyed, petite darling was just perfectly tall enough to have a direct view of Mr. Marko’s bulging crotch, which was slightly damp with sweat from his work. It was impossible for Milo not to notice how large it was, and it only grew in Mr. Marko’s jumpsuit when the handyman laid eyes on this Fun-size boy.Milo was a ...Milo was a coworker, and he and Mr. Marko had fooled around on-site once before. Ever since then, these two became blushing fools when near each other. Now armed with experience and privacy of the basement, the young coworker knew just how to assist Mr. Marko with his dick-throbbing dilemma.Milo, with lust-filled eyes, gazed up at his dream DILF. Those eyes disarmed Mr. Marko and, without much thought at all, he stripped the jumpsuit away. Milo was guided by thoughtless lust, too—he began inhaling Mr. Marko’s enormous balls through the giant’s tight jockstrap. What a perfect way to relax and enjoy a break, indeed, Mr. Marko thought.He beamed down at the cinnamon-sugar boy, his cinnamon-sugar boy. With a content smile, the gentle giant enjoyed the sight of his monstrously-sized gonads very nearly covering the boy’s hungry little face. Milo wanted more than just to smell: he wanted to taste, needed to taste. For hours, the lusty twink had been waiting for his chance to finally suck Mr. Marko off. Ever since their last fling, it’s all he could think about.The pleasure that soared throughout Mr. Marko’s massive frame shook him. He suddenly lifted Milo and easily turned him around so that the boy’s back was resting against the King-size chest. As they got together on the floor, Milo slid down to his co-worker’s thick cock, pulled his young legs up against his chest and gave the panting giant more access to his ever-stretching Fun-size hole.It took both skill and teamwork to pull this off, especially for as long as they ended up banging on the floor. That’s just how good of a co-worker Milo was, and how much practice he had been doing off-the-clock. Eventually, they twisted their bodies into a doggy-style position. He craved the amazing sensations of an impossibly well-endowed DILF as he pulverized Milo’s hole, pushing his anal capacity endurance to the absolute limit.Mr. Marko did this with one hand wrapped around his pint-sized and delirious co-worker. The other hand was busy feeling up Milo’s big genitals—his small, Latin lover’s tools were large by any standards, much more when attached to such a miniature body. When Milo’s sweet, boyish voice gasped out that his climax was imminent, Mr. Marko’s roaring approval shook not just the walls of the basement, but the entire frame of his mind-blown lover boy.Ecstasy, a kind Milo had rarely felt before, rocked him to the point where he was glad Mr. Marko had such a reassuring, tight grip. A moment later, an explosive orgasm shook his tiny, trembling body. The amount of cum blasting out of such a tiny frame was impressive, and must have represented many nights of patience for this moment.Mr. Marko was well on his way to crashing through the finish line, too. As his cannon-esque cock slammed eye-poppingly deep into the well-ravaged boy-hole, the large handyman made one last thrust before he launched an orgasm deep within Milo. The heaving handyman’s hulking cock, as though on cue, was clenched and squeezed by the keening Latin twink’s tight love-chute. At that moment, both men knew that they were happy to be employed exactly where they were, with who they were. The job itself, of course, didn’t matter—only the part where they were together did.
Duration: 25:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Basement Meet-Up - Milo - Chapter 4

The Auction - The Boy Austin - Pt 17 Glyndon

Genres: Dad Son ,Big Dick ,Muscle ,Gagging
Austin has been auctioned before, but this time was even more thrilling than his first. He had never expected his own father to appear as a member of the Buyer's Group. He still wasn’t sure how his old man had discovered what he had been up to all this time. Their first experience in the darkened kennels had transcended anything they had ever done at home alone. It wasn’t just role play to Austin. Being released from the kennel to service his dad—No. His Master. That electrified him in a way none of the other boys could possibly know. He was able to show his new master everything he had been trained to do as property of the Buyer’s Group.The power his own father held over him is a bond only the two of them could understand, but at auction, Master Armstrong has no firm claim to him. His face obscured with a black mask, he circles the boy on the pedestal, displaying him for purchase. Austin’s cock is already hard in his tiny black jockstrap. He’s a good boy, maintaining his posture even as Master Armstrong tweaks his sensitive nipples and shows off the boy’s mouth by inserting a few fingers. He knows just how to touch Austin to make him gasp and moan, all before even touching the boy’s cock. The bidding ramps up as Master Armstrong does just that, squeezing the boy’s package and turning him around to display his tight pucker and spank his tiny ass.For just shy ...For just shy of $1 million, Austin is delivered on his knees to Master Ballard, who instructs the boy to remove his clothing, piece by piece. Austin does so, folding each item carefully before looking to his buyer for his next instruction. Master Ballard’s first act while kissing the boy is to reach around the kneeling boy to tease his little hole with the tip of a large, thick finger. When Austin is instructed to pull down the master’s pants and underwear, he barely has time to admire the heavy cock that comes bouncing free. Austin is ordered to smell Master Ballard’s underwear. He breathes deeply though the fabric and moans from the manly scent that he’s come to learn is different from master to master.Master Ballard settles back against the pillows at the head of the bed, and Austin tries to take the head of Master Ballard’s cock into his mouth. But this is one of the thickest cocks he’s ever seen, almost twice as wide as his wrist. Austin’s jaw aches with the effort it takes to get just halfway down. Master Ballard has other plans though, and begins warming up Austin’s hole with his fingers. Turning the boy around on all fours, Master Ballard presses his giant wedge of thick meat into Austin’s ass. The deeper it goes, the more Austin is convinced he’s going to be split in two. But this is what he’s trained for.Austin pulls his jockstrap to the side to jerk his cock when Master Ballard flips him over. Austin’s ass is stretched to the limit but Master Ballard can see and feel Austin’s ass tightening as he nears orgasm. Austin begs to be pounded and shoots load after load of boy cream all over his chest and tight abs, pushing Master Ballard over the edge. The man shudders and moans, painting Austin’s guts with a massive load that squirts out when the man withdraws his huge cock with an audible pop.
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Auction - The Boy Austin - Pt 17

The Appraisal - The Boy Eeli - Part 2 Ringgold

Genres: Dads DILFs ,Size Difference ,Tattoo ,Jockstrap
Eli surprised me.When I’m brought in to appraise the merchandise of the collective, I’m usually inspecting young men who have been bought and sold several times over. Anyone with any sense of ownership and resale knows that prices change over time, depending on a number of variables. The buyers trust my judgement and know what I am capable of giving their boys an honest, impartial value.The men are ...The men are often clouded in their assessment based off the number of quality orgasms they’ve had. And it’s hard to blame them. After all, they put a lot of time and effort (and money) into grooming a boy to their liking; using them, and then auctioning them off when they’re ready. They think what they have is the best thing ever. Which is not an objective position to take. The market crumbles without some sort of correction, and that’s where I happily come in...I look at the boys both qualitatively and quantitatively. I want to see what they bring to a potential buyer, where their strengths are, what their weaknesses are, and what can be trained and what is ultimately unchangeable.A submissive spirit is a great start, and not without its own value, but can they suck cock without gagging? Can they fuck without stopping? How fast does their cock get hard? Does it stay hard? Does it cum when I want it to, not just when the property wants it to?Some things are easily observable, but some things require a sample.Eli was still largely untested when he came to me. He was no doubt beautiful, but he had not been through the full experience of being owned. He was still very much a submissive boy longing to be dominated and claimed, but hadn’t lived the life of a slave. This wasn’t inherently a problem, but it meant that I had to scrutinize his potential more than his current condition.He was smooth, young, healthy, and dripping with desire. I could practically smell the desperation to be used in his pheromones. As I touched him, his body trembled and ached. He didn’t recoil or hesitate, but he was still not used to thinking of his body as belonging to someone else. That takes time. But no doubt something someone would pay handsomely to correct.With the other buyers around to observe, I looked him over from head to toe. He was beyond excited. I didn’t know if it was my own masculine presence he was responding to or the idea of being watched by a group of powerful men. Either way, he was ripe for the taking, and I was happy to be the first among us to sample his hole.Bending the boy over, I stripped off my clothes and mounted up behind him, making eye contact with my peers, all eagerly awaiting the penetration of my cock. They pulled out their dicks, stroking themselves, turned on by the idea of the systematic breeding of their new find. They would have all loved to be the first, but the rules are clear: they’re not allowed to claim him unless they pay for him. Luckily, they trust me to tell them how much he’s worth.As soon as I pushed myself in the boy’s hole, I could feel him grip onto me with a passion and a fervor. He was practically fucking me back as I was pounding him harder and harder. That’s a talent that’s hard to train. Especially for rougher tops. But instinctively, Eli seemed to know his purpose and his place. He was a sheath for my cock and a receptacle for my load. And he wanted it more than anything else at the moment.As I got closer to cumming, I could tell that Eli was going to be an amazing procurement for any of the buyers! And as I erupted into his hole, my moans of pleasure were all the endorsement they needed before he was sent out to be sold...
Duration: 28:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Appraisal - The Boy Eeli - Part 2

Raw vol.2 Grimes

Release Year: 2006
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Kevin Brown, Rik Jammer, Blu Kennedy, Matt Martin, Diego Pastores, Pete Ross, Tony Ryder, Sledge Sawyer, Zak Spears, Scott Swann, Brock Webster
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Daddies/Men, Back Alley Sex, Muscle Men, Hairy, Fisting/Extreme Assplay, Eating One's Own, Deep Throating/Gagging, Leather (Extreme), Pissing, Group Sex, Interracial Sex, Rimming
Explore your darkest fantasies with director Doug Jeffries thrilling erotic sequel Raw 2. Picking up the pieces of the original Raw, the mad scientist (Fay Dubois) has been driven insane by her examinations of the deviant mind. Now Zak Spears want to turn the tables on the doctor and study her own twisted mind to further his own research. Despite warnings from his colleagues, Zak strips her mind clean and begins to look at her own raw fantasies. The first fantasy ripped from her mind involves a baseball coach (Scott Swann) two of his players (Kevin Brown and Pete Ross) to service him and eventually each other. After taking turns riding Kevin's cock and being bent over and fucked by his coach, Pete lays back to let the two shoot their loads all over his smooth boy body. Wanting to dig deeper into the scientist's fractured mind, Zak orders his colleagues to turn up the power on the machine and reveal her next dark fantasy, involving Tony Ryder who can't escape his sexual urges being seduced by Diego Pastores. Diego worships Tony's cock and body before giving up his ass for the young man to fuck until they are both spent. Zak pushes the experiment to the limit ripping another fantasy from Fay that involves two en sailors (Blu Kennedy and Sledge Sawyer) taking advantage of one of their shipmates (Matt Martin) in a deserted alley. Matt takes his orders sucking both of their cocks before surrendering his own ass for them to use and abuse until they are ready to shower him with cum. Things get out of control though, and Zak finds himself sucking into the twisted mind of the scientist where he and his assistants (Rik Jammer and Brock Webster) be sexual deviants at her mercy. An all out leather orgy erupts, and these three men go at it with reckless abandon sucking each other until they gag and then pushing the fucking to the ultimate limits.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:41:28
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1061kbps
Audio: 437kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw vol.2

Fucked that black hunk and facialized him Exmore

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Brklyn, King Dingo
Genres: Gay, Black, Fucking With Condom, Facial
Horny black twinks are in hotel room and they want to have hard sex. One of them goes down to give great blowjob with lot's of gagging. Hunk then puts his wooden cock in tight asshole of his partner and fucks him hard until he sprays warm jizz all over her face.
Duration: 24:37
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 9075kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked that black hunk and facialized him

Время генерации страницы 0.04762 секунды с 9 запросами