Old 10-21-2023, 12:31 PM   #1096
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pitching The Tent - Scout Colton - Part 3 Sylmar

Genres: Intergenerational ,Bareback ,Outdoor ,Dads DILFs
Video language: English
Colton and I have gotten pretty close of late. The more time we spend together, the more intrigued I am by him. Finding regular moments to hang out with him in private has become one of my biggest priorities.We’re at it pretty much all the time. What can I say? The boy is almost permanently, off-puttingly erect and he’s started shooting me these wanton looks which I find impossible to ignore. Fortunately, when you’re out in the wilderness, there are plenty of trees and rocks you can disappear behind for a quick breeding. My dick would happily live in his ass!I love it ...I love it when we get somewhere private and I can pull him into me and kiss him like crazy while he slowly wraps his legs around my body. My dick immediately starts throbbing uncontrollably, usually pumping out enough pre-cum to leave a wet patch in my pants.There’s a furtiveness associated with what we’re doing. A voice in the back of my mind which dares me to see how far we can take it. Man, I’ve fucked the boy while the rest of the scouts were less than ten feet away, hanging out around the camp fire! Keeping quiet while I secretly slip a load into his tight, hungry hole.Stripping Colton naked in a place where we run the risk of being caught is hot. There’s that point of no return when you realize he’s never gonna be able to get himself looking presentable if another scout were to happen upon us - but when your dick’s demanding a fuck, all bets are off.I like to get him naked while I’m fully clothed. It gives me one hell of a power kick! The power that comes from seeing him vulnerable and exposed immediately triggers my boner. Besides, I like doing it in my uniform. It’s good and tight and it clings to me in all the right places.Then there’s the moment when we get lost in each other. His breathing changes. We both start to groan a little. I’ve usually got my fist wrapped around his rock hard cock by that stage. What is it with erections on guys his age? He’s always as hard as iron. It’s like gripping a freakin’ baseball bat!I often prep his hole for fucking when his shorts are still half way down his legs. He has an ass like a peach. The cheeks are round and smooth, and the crack might as well have a sign above it which says ‘insert here for the ride of your life’.I like to start with my tongue. I love the way he shivers and gasps when he feels it strobing over his inviting little hole. When I thrust it in further and then go in with my fingers, he opens up like a flower. I often make him lick my fingers so I can use his saliva as lube.The boy gives remarkable head - just the right balance between suction and moisture. My dick glides into his throat, pulled deeper and deeper by an invisible, magnetic force.Sometimes, I unzip my pants, pull my dick out and shove it straight into him. My rational brain tells me that if we were to hear someone coming, I’d need to be out of there and back inside my pants at the speed of light!On other occasions, he gets my pulse racing so hard that I want to strip off and feel the cool, spring breeze rippling over my hairy chest as I slowly, sensuously penetrate him.However we do it, I never fail to notice how beautiful his ass is. It fits my dick like a glove. It feels like it was carved entirely for my pleasure. I will never cease to feel grateful for this stunning, horny, sexy boy, and will always want to give him experiences which blow his impressionable, beautiful mind.I want to breed him repeatedly. Every drop of spunk which doesn’t enter his guts is seed wasted. I never want there to be a moment when my semen isn’t inside him.These thoughts invariably make me go harder. I find myself gritting my teeth and really letting go. If someone turned up at this stage, I simply wouldn’t be able to stop. I’d just keep banging the boy until I blew.I like to turn him over and stare into those innocent, impressionable eyes as I make love to him. I crave seeing the alternate looks of shock and pleasure flashing across his contorted, desperate face as my semen prepares for lift-off.I always cum hard. I can shoot clean over a boy’s head if I pull out at the right moment. Colton tells me that he can always feel it exploding like a jet wash inside him. It’s certainly always incredibly intense with him and it invariably takes me a moment to catch my breath before I pull out. And as I hold him in my arms afterwards, I always feel like the luckiest man alive.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7878kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pitching The Tent - Scout Colton - Part 3

Going Commando - International Scout Boys - Pt 2 Nanty Glo

Genres: Big Dick ,Smooth ,First Time ,Twinks
When I joined the Scouts I imagined we’d make dozens of trips out into the wilderness. I figured we’d sleep almost exclusively in tents, or, on special occasions, we’d all snuggle up in sleeping bags, directly under the stars, warmed by a fire which we’d lit ourselves. There’d be ghost stories which we’d whisper to one another while pounding down the candies we’d smuggled into our rucksacks.Imagine my confusion, then, when on my first trip into the great unknown I discovered that we’d be staying in a hostel. Confusion became profound embarrassment when Scoutmaster Snow told us boys we were sharing rooms and needed to get into pairs. As the new kid on the block, I ended up with no one to share with. I was a little disappointed, but when Scoutmaster Snow told me I’d have to share with him, I felt a pang of absolute terror. Snow is by far the scariest Scoutmaster in our troop: he’s ultra serious, he doesn’t laugh at jokes, and there’s a rumor that he carries a gun.We arrived at ...We arrived at the hostel at some ungodly hour of the night. Everyone else scuttled off to their rooms to giggle and eat candy. Scoutmaster Snow and I walked through endless corridors to what turned out to be the furthest room in the building. The room smelt damp and the beds looked deeply uncomfortable, with greasy sheets and flimsy duvets. Snow went into his rucksack and pulled out a Scout flag which he hung from the curtain rail. I think he was doing it ironically.Then he started taking his clothes off. Right in front of me! I don’t know what I expected; it’s not like either of us could have slept in our uniforms. I contemplated getting under the duvet to take my clothes off, but didn’t want him to think I was some sort of mommy’s boy on my first expedition. So, I started unbuttoning my shirt with all the fake confidence I could muster…One of the things I noticed about Snow as he started whipping his clothes off was that he’s plainly very fit for his age. His arms were surprisingly muscular and his torso was well-defined with a six-pack.Perhaps I was imagining it, but it seemed there was suddenly something a little weird about the atmosphere in the room. Neither of us was speaking, but, every time I looked over at Snow, I noticed that he was staring back at me. Despite this, I found myself unable to take my eyes off of him. It didn’t hurt that he looked like some sort of underwear model.Moments later, he threw his shorts off. What I couldn’t have predicted in a million years was that he was going commando. He’d just spent an entire day bossing around a group of over-excited boys and he had absolutely no underwear on! I don’t think for a moment that Master Snow is a sleaze-ball of any kind. In fact, I’m sure his choice to refrain from underwear is an act of pure defiance. An exciting finger up to normality.I found myself speaking before my brain had had a chance to process what I was seeing. “You… don’t… wear… underwear?”I expected him to be angry at me for making it clear that I’d been watching him undress, but he took the question in stride, casually telling me that a lot of guys go commando. A million questions started bouncing around in my brain. But, I opted for silence instead, which was just as well because, at that very moment, he started fiddling with his penis, before informing me that he was glad we had the place to ourselves.The blood instantly rushed to my face. It sounded like he was coming on to me. But, I mean, he couldn’t have been, could he? He’s my Scoutmaster and Scoutmasters don’t come on to scouts.I looked back down at his dick, which, it occurred to me, was probably twice the size of anything I’ve previously seen hanging between someone's legs. At that point, the blood drained from my face and started making its way down between my legs. As I saw it, I had a choice: I could say I was exhausted and vanish underneath the duvet, hoping it would all go away, or I could go with the flow.So… I went with the flow.He asked if I’d ever seen a grown man’s dick before. I wanted to say “not in such close proximity,” but my mouth was dry with nerves, so I just shook my head instead. When he asked if I wanted to touch it, my heart started thumping like a drum in my ears. He stepped forward, and I found myself, in some sort of out-of-body experience, reaching towards him and taking his dick in my hand. It immediately started to swell and I rather enjoyed the feeling of power that this suddenly gave me. I ran my palm up and down the shaft and watched in awe as the beast doubled in size.Somehow my lips were touching the tip of his dick moments later. I had no clue what to do, but decided the only option was to throw caution to the wind and just see where instinct leads me. My first observation was that it smelled incredible—almost as though he’d just had a shower rather than have spent the better part of a day rushing up and down the aisles of a sweaty bus, screaming at unruly young people. Before I knew what I was doing, my lips were running up and down the shaft of his dick and I was in a competition with myself to get as much of it in my mouth as I could. It made me gag, but I was determined to keep going. When he told me I was a natural, I felt unbelievably proud.Wanting his dick made me want him. I felt a powerful desire for him surging through my body—the likes of which I’ve never experienced.He started running his hands really gently down my back and I could feel my body responding. I found myself shaking and heard myself making spontaneous groans of pleasure. He thrust his hand down the back of my shorts and gently pressed his finger against my hole. It felt a little strange; not the sensation itself, but the fact that I was utterly okay with what he was doing.Then, he kissed me. His kisses were slow, passionate and romantic. The feeling of his stubble brushing against my soft chin made me want to melt.He told me to stand. He pulled my shorts and underwear down and we were suddenly both naked. I knew that he wanted to fuck me; it felt like a natural progression for two guys who’d gone this far so quickly. That said, the idea of being fucked by a man had never really crossed my mind before and I had no idea what to do or expect.He positioned me on the bed and told me to relax. I’m really not sure that anyone has ever actually managed to feel relaxed after being ordered to do so. Regardless of whether I did or didn’t, I wasn’t expecting him to slip his tongue into my hole. It had never occurred to me that this might be something men did in the sack together, or that the sensation would be so mind-blowingly intense. The more his tongue probed me and danced between my ass cheeks, the more I wanted to feel his dick inside me.Then he stood up and I felt him lining the wet tip of his dick against my saliva-filled hole, and then, just like that, it started to creep into me. It sounds really lame, but in the weirdest way, I immediately felt as though I’d become a man. I was no longer a virgin. Slowly the feelings of pain gave way to sensations of unbelievable pleasure. I kept glancing back to see his beautiful, sculpted body wrapped around mine, glued to me like we were one single, thrusting being.He gradually picked up the pace. The bed creaked and squeaked like crazy and, if it hadn’t been for the fact that the room we were in was a whole corridor away from anyone else, I would have gotten real paranoid that we were being overheard. Walking into breakfast in the morning would have been an embarrassing experience for sure!It turns out that Scoutmaster Snow likes to experiment with all kinds of positions, no doubt to see which ones generate the most pleasure. Every single thing he tried was amazing in its own way, but some of the more athletic positions literally made my eyes water. But just when it got a bit too intense or uncomfortable, he’d soften things up, pulling my head back and kissing me tenderly. He was as generous a lover as he was talented.He pushed me onto my back with my legs behind my shoulders. He kissed me as he fucked me, periodically pulling away and looking down at me with his kind, piercing blue eyes. He grabbed my rock-hard cock and started to jerk me. It instantly tipped me over the edge. I have genuinely never cum so hard. It just flew out of my dick all over my stomach and chest in great watery spurts.But he wasn’t done. He continued to fuck me even harder than before. Every part of my body was sensitive and screaming for him to stop, but at the same time, I didn’t want things to end because I just wanted him to be happy. He went harder and faster, deep inside my stomach, ruthlessly tearing my ass apart with a look of masculine, brutal single-mindedness fixed to his face.Then, I could feel his orgasm gushing out of him and filling my insides with jets of pure, undistilled masculinity. We lay in each other's arms on a single bed in that hostel room for what seemed an eternity and I don’t think I will ever feel such complete contentment in my life again.
Duration: 26:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9883kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Going Commando - International Scout Boys - Pt 2

Scoutmaster's Discipline - Troop Time - Pt 16 Carrizales

Genres: Hairy ,Breeding ,Big Dick ,Small Guys
I run a tight ship. I expect a lot from my scouts. They’re not just here to have fun and fool around. Part of my job is to see that they develop into well-rounded young men. If I put them through their paces and test their limits, I know they’ll end up as proper scouts.Cole and Marcus are two of my most promising boys. They’re polite, conscientious, and intelligent. I’m often accused of being a little tougher with the most talented boys, and there’s a degree of truth in that. But what I’m teaching these young men will set them up for life, and, if they want to be the best, then they gotta work extra hard…Discipline is a ...Discipline is a funny concept. Many argue that it’s only necessary when someone does something wrong, but I believe in preemptive discipline. You gotta keep the boys both on their toes and on the right path.One of my pet peeves is vanity. Some of my scouts spend longer doing their hair than they do learning survival skills, and Cole and Marcus are more concerned with their appearance in uniform than what it stands for.I took Cole and Marcus aside one afternoon to see if I could shake things up a bit. I got them doing exercises to get them a bit grubby. Then, when they needed to take a leak, I forced them to pee in front of each other. You gotta strip all that squeamishness away. When they complained of feeling too hot, I told them to strip…They clearly found the experience incredibly disarming, but feeling vulnerable while naked is something which can be a huge hindrance.Getting them to take off their underpants was understandably a little tricky. Boys that age are always shy, usually because they’re self-conscious about their dicks and worried that they won’t compare well with others. These negative thoughts need to be swept aside as quickly as possible.Not that it matters, but it turns out that neither boy needed to worry about the size of his penis. Cole, in particular, is packing some pretty serious meat down there! A bit of gentle physical encouragement was all they needed to get naked.Look, in these sorts of situations, it’s best to go with the flow. You’re out there in the wilderness, the rest of the troop are off on a hike… If the boys are getting horny, what better way to cure them of their prissiness than sex in the great outdoors?When I sensed the mood was changing, I quickly ushered them into my tent. Once inside, things moved forward pretty speedily. The boys were naked and rock hard, plainly excited about what was coming their way. It was hard to know which one to start with, but I like being spoiled with choice.I knelt between them and started fondling them both simultaneously. What better use of two hands! Sadly, I’ve only got one mouth, so I kicked the kissing off with Marcus, who, out of the two, seemed the most nervous. He was looking up at me with those big, sad, vulnerable eyes and I just knew I needed to taste him. And man, the boy tasted good!I shifted my attention to Cole. My well-honed instincts told me that he wasn’t quite the innocent boy abroad that he presents to the world. He’s definitely kissed men before and probably a whole heap more besides. I knew it from the moment our lips touched.I said that the time had come for them to help me out of my clothes and they couldn’t have been more eager to assist. One moment I was fully clothed in my uniform, the next, I was naked and highly aroused with two teenage twinks running their trembling little hands all over my big hairy body. It was time to show them how the real men play! Time to fuck the innocence right out of their nervous bodies.I stood up and, in turn, fed my dick to them to teach them what their mouths are for. But I was soon feeling impatient…I got them to kneel down and present their tight, little puckered holes to me. I gave each of them the same amount of attention.First, allowing my stubbly beard to awaken their ass cheeks, before moving into their cute little cracks with my tongue. I wanted to get them as wet and begging for it as possible. Marcus, in particular, whimpered in a way which made me pretty convinced I was dealing with a first-timer.My dick started bouncing in sleazy expectation! I moved from one ass to the other, like a kid in a candy store, trying to work out which one I was gonna fuck first. The one thing I knew was that I was gonna pound them both raw. My hard cock was crying out for a heck of a lot of skin-on-skin attention.I opted to start with Cole. His hole was looking particularly ready and twitchy and I knew I had to slide right up there.I felt him tensing significantly as I entered. He’s quite a stoic, silent type, so I knew he wasn’t gonna scream the place down, despite being just about as tight as any hole I’ve banged. It actually took quite a lot of effort for me to get my whole dick inside him but, it was worth it for the ride he gave me. Man, he felt good!I wasn’t at all ready to stop fucking Cole, but figured it was time to sample the joys that Marcus had to offer. He was, as expected, considerably more vocal. The moment the tip of my dick went inside him, he was quivering in a way which just made me want to go deeper. I was soon hammering him to within an inch of his life, and loving every second! He turned out to be a really hungry boy!I went back into Cole, but wanted to see his face as I penetrated him, so got him on his back and sucked him for a while before slipping my dick back into his warm, welcoming ass. I stared straight into his eyes. He’s got one of those faces which registers every emotion and feeling; nervousness, discomfort, excitement, lust, vulnerability… it all flashed across his face while I fucked him.Cole started jerking himself furiously and I knew he wasn’t gonna be able to hold on much longer. A second later, he yelled as I pumped the spunk out of his dick. He came like a water fountain all over his belly…But I wasn’t done…I pulled out, sucked the excess cum off Cole’s dick, then got Marcus on his back and slammed myself back into him. Staring down into that innocent-little face added a whole new level of sexiness to the proceedings and I could feel my balls tingling.I knew I wanted to blast my load inside him. I wanted to see him walking around camp for the next few hours knowing he had my load deep inside him. I wanted to see the stain on the back of his shorts as the cum dripped out of him. It was that thought which made me explode and I came real hard, depositing every last creamy, sexy drop into him.
Duration: 22:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scoutmaster's Discipline - Troop Time - Pt 16

Fireman Wankers Ronda

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Triga . JNRC Productions
Genres: masturbation, solo, uniform
Continuing with our infamous Wankers Collection Triga proudly presents 'Fireman Wankers' and just to let you in on a secret every one of these straight firemen got cautioned for appearing in this video and you'll soon see why. Tempted by the cash, and still in their uniforms, each one of boys gets in front of the camera, and shyly pulls out their dick. Slowly wanking their very own meat hoses, the lads bring themselves off ... and all for the cash! One of the blokes is clearly proud of his prick, and it's a whopper. Rubbing his fingers around the base of his helmet, he slowly tugs it through the front of his uniform, rubbing it against the filthy firemen's jacket, and stroking his shaven balls with his other hand. He looks as guilty as fuck, knowing the trouble he'd be in with the lads back at the station, but soon he's forgotten the consequences as he's hammering it out, eventually pumping a stream of cream over his uniform, over his six pack, and down the massive length of his prick. And he's just one of many who do exactly the same. They're all straight, they're all wanking for cash, and they're all as horny as fuck. Now you know what really goes on behind those station doors. Real Fireman in Real Uniform.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:47
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 761kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 608.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fireman Wankers

After Camping - Troop Time - Part 14 Purling

Genres: Muscle ,First Time ,Intergenerational ,Dads DILFs
The boys got back to base camp in the middle of the afternoon. The three of them had been on an unsupervised, mini-expedition which had involved sleeping alone in a tent they’d pitched themselves.It’s always a bit of a relief when they get back in one piece, but you also know they’re gonna be buzzing on sugar or utterly exhausted because they spent the night telling ghost stories or convincing themselves they were about to be attacked by wild animals.All three of ...All three of them certainly looked filthy and pretty disheveled. I knew they would need a rest, but the most important thing was to get them out of their dirty uniforms and give them a few lessons in hand-washing clothes in the great outdoors!I took them into my tent and instructed them to remove their shirts. I didn’t know the lads very well. I’m fairly new to the troop and our paths hadn’t crossed too many times. One of the other Scoutmasters told me to keep an eye on them, however, because they’re known to be quite mischievous. And because I’ve got a bit of a penchant for bad boys, I promised to do just that.It turns out that all three of them are pretty easy on the eye, so getting them to undress in front of me promised a few unexpected perks!My eyes drifted hungrily from one scout to the next. Blond boy, Jack’s as cute as a button with big, doleful, blue eyes. Troye is dark and brooding, with long, lean limbs. And young Marcus is the cheeky, short, smart-ass of the trio. Their torsos all seemed to be developing rather nicely and I couldn’t wait to get them out of their shorts to see whether the lower halves were as appealing!As their shorts came off, my dick started pounding in my jeans. I don’t know what came over me, but I was suddenly imagining all three of them getting down to it, making out in a hormone-heavy heap of writhing, grinding, teenaged flesh. Putting on a filthy show for my eyes only.I heard myself speaking before my brain realized what I was saying. I gestured towards Jack and told him he should kiss Marcus. When the boys hesitated, I reminded them that we were only playing a game and that everything we were doing was just for fun.The words I was speaking were as lame as they were outrageous and if they’d been able to see the huge bulge between my legs they’d have known what was really going on! I was pretty astounded when the expression on both boys’ faces changed and they moved in for a kiss.It wasn’t just a little childish peck - they really went for it and started smooching. I told Marcus to kiss Jack’s neck, and he instantly obeyed me. It was one of the hottest sights I think I’ve ever seen.Troye was watching, looking a little nervous and left out, so I ordered Jack to kiss him before telling young Marcus to join them. They were soon heavily making out, looking like three horny studs.I instructed them to start taking down their underpants. Marcus was in a tight little jock which looked pretty sensational, but he was hard as a rock underneath, so it had to come off. I encouraged him to lean into me so that I could gently run my hands up and down his body as his cock bounced and twitched.I then, somewhat casually, ordered Troye to get his mouth wrapped around Marcus’ dick. He seemed a little freaked out by the idea at first, but my reminding him he was just playing a game seemed to do the trick. He was soon kissing the tip of Marcus’ cock, then licking up and down its shaft.When Jack joined in with the dick-sucking fun, the whole thing shot up to the next level. The boys were soon taking initiative, searching for the most pleasurable acts, watching and listening intently to each other to get a sense of what was working. They were in freakin’ ecstasy!It seemed appropriate at that moment to get my dick out and join in the fun. It was so hard, I could barely get the thing out of my pants!Troye knelt up and started to fuck Marcus’ face like a pro. Before long, Marcus had his hand on my dick and was jerking it with intent. I couldn’t decide which of the boys I wanted the most. They all had incredible bodies and astonishingly hard dicks. I fed my cock into Jack’s mouth and he gave me the most amazing head. His lips were cold, but his mouth was warm and tight and I slid in and out with great ease and pleasure on my part.I looked at Troye and knew I wanted to kiss him. Seconds later, I had my tongue in his mouth and we were making out like horny teenagers. There was something incredibly hot about the thought of my white, daddy beard prickling against his flushed, soft cheeks.Then I kissed Marcus. It was a wet, wanton, dirty, sleazy kiss. I thrust my rough tongue deep into his mouth and he responded like his young life depended on it. I had an insanely pleasurable, almost out-of-body experience, where I was able to look in on the sexy scene and see me, a middle aged man in full, pristine uniform, with three naked boys eagerly taking it in turns to suck me off.The next stage was getting the boys to kneel up in a line, showing off their beautiful peachy butts. I slapped and rubbed each in turn, trying to work out which I was gonna fuck first. I got my tongue and fingers inside Troye’s ass to begin with before making my way along the line to see which one felt the tightest and which one tasted the best.I decided to fuck Troye first and, with great effort, pushed my hard dick into him. He winced and gasped, hugely shocked by the sensation to the point where I wondered if I was about to pop three cherries in one session! He gritted his teeth and took me like a man, despite plainly being in some degree of discomfort. I couldn’t help but go in hard and pretty fast. My loins were too horny to do it any other way.After giving the boy quite the pounding, I pulled out and sank myself into Jack, who took me with a little more ease, but felt just as tight. I gave him a deep, grinding fuck, before speeding things up and banging him good and hard.Last but not least was Marcus, who screamed when I started to penetrate him. He was so tight, he made me grunt. It was probably something to do with the way that he’d kissed me earlier, but I instantly knew this boy needed to be the grand climax of my encounter. I banged the other two again, but knew Marcus was the one I wanted to release myself inside. We had a connection. Marcus was the real deal.I went top speed and then exploded into him. I could feel the semen gushing out of my dick and driving into his guts and then, as I pulled out, it squirted onto the floor of the tent. I can’t imagine ever experiencing something as intense or as satisfying in my life again.
Duration: 30:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7833kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: After Camping - Troop Time - Part 14

StagHomme - Milking The Law - Damien Crosse Windlach

Studio: StagHomme
Busted on the set, Damien Crosse placates an anonymous cop whose face we never see, by 'Milking the Law.' Damien kneels before the Spanish polica, running his mouth back and forth along the officer's uniform trousers to make sure that huge piece of Iberian meat is as hard as it can get before he lets it out. Damien deepthroats the long cock of the law, sucks his balls, lets the cop face-fuck him to test his gag reflex, allows his hole to be fingered, gets spit on and, jacking his own dick in a frenzy, brings the cop to a spattering ejaculation all over his face while Damien's cum spews down the front of his sweatpants.
Duration: 8:58
Video: 960x540, MP4V, 2062kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 143.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StagHomme - Milking The Law - Damien Crosse

Jeff Stronger and Rayan Connors New Waverly

Genres: Doctor ,Blowjob ,Big Dick ,Muscle
Tall, beefy, Euro-porn legend, Jeff Stronger is back. This time he’s skulking around a dusty, dark cellar, waiting for his prey, which, today is Rayan: a cropped-haired, nervous, somewhat innocent-looking guy in a blue soccer uniform. Stronger towers above him.Rayan drops to the ground and starts to do push ups. Stronger watches him with a twinkle in his eye and a rise in his pants. The tall man cheekily moves across to Rayan and pulls down the younger man’s soccer shorts to expose a deliciously peachy ass.Push ups are ...Push ups are followed by sit ups. Stronger stands at Rayan’s feet and encourages the younger man to fondle his ever-growing bulge. Rayan stands and the two men are soon passionately making out, eagerly kissing, groping and caressing each other.Stronger plays with Rayan’s ass, sliding his long fingers into the younger man’s tight hole. Rayan responds by pulling Stronger’s humongous dick out of his pants and wrapping his soft lips around it.Stronger is soon naked and aggressively thrusting his massive meat deep into Rayan’s hungry mouth, hand clamped tightly to the back of the younger man’s head. Rayan certainly knows how to use his lips and tongue to please his lover.Rayan leans against the wall and presents his ass to Stronger, who slowly slides his 10-inch dick into the younger man. Within seconds, Stronger is banging with great speed and force, mercilessly slamming his beautiful dick deep into the guts of the younger man. Rayan yells, gasps and pants as his hole is callously torn apart.Stronger rapidly reaches the point of no return. He pulls out of Rayan’s ass and starts to jerk his dick, spraying an incredible amount of cum onto the cellar floor. Rayan follows suit, adding a good quantity of thoroughbred semen to the creamy puddle on the ground.
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 860.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeff Stronger and Rayan Connors

Время генерации страницы 0.04891 секунды с 9 запросами