View Single Post
Old 10-21-2023, 08:10 AM   #1830
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jasmine Webb, Stella - Mistress Webb and sub Stella Myton

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
23 year old Stella shows up at the dungeon curious and untrained. Like a pet that hasn't yet learned the rules of the house, she is in need of a stern hand and a thorough orientation. Sitting prim and proper with her legs crossed to conceal her wet pussy, Mistress Webb is quick to stand her up and bend her over the stool. Notice the wet marks on the cameltoe fabric of her plain white cotton panties. She may not know what is needed, but she already knows she likes it! Natural tits, a wry smile and the ability to follow simple directions. She does appear to have all the required traits of a worthwhile student. Watch her learn!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine Webb, Stella - Mistress Webb and sub Stella

Teased In vol.16 Women Students At The Hotel Where They Will Be Staying Center Junction

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Mr.michiru
取り締まる立場の男子教師なのに、� �宿中に宿舎で呼びだされ女子生徒全� ��に襲われる!質 問攻めでからかわれ服を脱がされ裸� �されチ○コを全員に見つめられ、し� ��ぶられる!そして四つん這いになっ てお尻をこちらに向けて全員挿入待� �のポーズ を!!その姿にギン勃ちになったチ� �コを挿入すると最後は中出しを求め� ��くる!
Duration: 2:46:41
Video: 720x432, AVC (H.264), 1554kbps
Audio: 51kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teased In vol.16 Women Students At The Hotel Where They Will Be Staying

Josy Black Terra Ceia

Smokin’ hot yoga instructor Josy Black is giving Kristof Cale a vigorous workout when she notices his erect manhood sticking out from his shorts! Wanting to taste the dark-haired hunk’s meaty dick, cum-hungry nymph Josy swallows it up in a sloppy blowjob before treating her student to a sexy titwank! Kristof rubs his face into Josy’s huge boobs, then he sticks his tongue deep inside her dripping wet pussy as she writhes and moans with pleasure.
Duration: 28:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2993kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 653.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josy Black

Summer Buckholts

As Professor Johnny continues his lesson, I end up a little more tied up. But, I'm glad that I am the student that he chose to model in this particular course. Wearing my standard uniform of red plaid skirt, white button up shirt, white knee high socks and saddle shoes, Johnny progresses the scenario. He turns me over on my back, so that the chest harness squeezes my arms between my back and the ledge. He has already switched my gag to a silver duct tape gag while I was sitting on the ledge (what bondage lesson would be complete without a little duct tape). He unties my legs and the secures them with more rope to the column in front of me. My skirt falls forward revealing my white satin panties and long smooth legs. But, something is missing. Johnny explains to the class that when you finally have a damsel right where you want her, you need to find some way to build on the situation. In this case, he secures a hitachi to me, producing a satisfying orgasm. Now, class, time to test on what we have learned. Make sure you include drawings with your responses on the test.
Duration: 7:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 118.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer

My Lucky Day Rimersburg

Cast: Haven Rae
Genres: Anal, First anal, Gape, Small tits, Doggystyle, Riding, Facial, Reverse cowgirl, Brunette
Haven has been working as a waitress to help pay her bills while she was at college. The problem is, she’s really bad with money and when her car breaks down she has to borrow some cash from her boss - and until she can pay back all the money she owes, they come to an ‘arrangement’. He loves to dominate her and she adores being his plaything. When she goes to pay him the most recent instalment of her debt, he lets her know that he wants a little more. Just how far is she willing to go to keep to the terms of the agreement?
Duration: 33:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11996kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Lucky Day

Jill Kassidy - I Cant Believe Its You (2023) Muncy Valley

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Gonzo, POV
Chuck is making a big move after his divorce and looking for a new house. To his surprise, the real estate agent at the open house is a former student of his, Jill Kassidy... and she's had a big glow-up since junior college. Jill confesses that she used to have a crush on her former prof, and since they're all alone at the open house, she asks to blow him and fulfill her fantasy! Chuck is only too happy to agree, then they head inside where he licks her pussy till she cums on his face. Jill rides his cock and makes all her college crush dreams come true before swallowing his load.
Duration: 38:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4970kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jill Kassidy - I Cant Believe Its You (2023)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05496 секунды с 9 запросами