View Single Post
Old 10-20-2023, 12:51 PM   #453
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Fabio Acconi, Chad Karzen - 720p Clip Elfin Cove

Video language: English
This is a first for both of these muscle hunks. Fabio has never kissed another man before. And Chad has never been with a self identified straight dude before. They were both excited to jump into this new territory. And Chad was determined to turn this guy from straight to bi before the scene was over. They started off by rubbing each other in baby oil to help their muscles gleen for their photo shoot. They posed for pictures and began to kiss. Soon dicks started to get hard. Chad pulled out that thick juicy dick attached to Fabio and began to give him the blow job of a lifetime. He sucked on him and then had Fabio fuck his face nice and hard and deep. Fabio began to grab his ass. He slapped on his juicy bubble butt and was ready to fuck it. Chad sits down on Fabio and rides his cock. Fabio fucks deep into his hole. Then Chad bends over and lets Fabio do him doggie style. Finally when Fabio was fucking Chad, he got overwhelmed and had to cum. He pulled out and Chad bent down to swallow his load down. Then as Chad was eating his cum he jizzed all over the floor.
Chad started out as a young innocent twink. Now he has beefed up turned into a hot little dick slut. And once he saw the hot rippling muscles on Fabio Acconi, he knew he wanted his dick in him right away. Chad grabbed Fabio, tugged his shorts and pulled it out. He deep throated that cock to the base. He let it engorge his mouth until he began to choke. Fabio got rock hard and after taking a look at Chad bent over, he decided to grab at his ass. Finally Chad sat down on his rigid cock and began to bounce up and down on it. Then he bent over and let Fabio take him doggie style. He was insatiable and needed to get that cock deep in him every which way, he laid on his back and lifted his legs into the air. Fabio slammed his dick in until he had to cum. Chad lapped up every last drop until he shot his own load on the floor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3387kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 568.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Fabio Acconi, Chad Karzen - 720p Clip

Vin-Dawgs Private Collection 14: Adam and Toby Melborne

Studio: Dawg-House Videos, Sneek Peek
Scene 1: Adam 5 6" 145 lbs. I found these 2 scenes of Adam from 2002. My future Marine...Present day Thug! Stops by Vindawgs crib to get some attention, in the circle chair Adams cock grows before my eyes cause he hasnt Busted a Nut in a few days. I oil up Adams cock and start out with a Hand job, after stroking him to the Busting point I go down on his hard cock. As he leans back in the chair and puts his hands behind his head watch Adams washboard stomach tighten as he shoots a huge load up on his chest and my face! Scene 2: Adam again, this scene starts with a 10 minute shower as we watch him soap up his hard cock. I get the Play Room set up. After I suck his cock for a few minutes Adam wants to jerk off on my face and shoots another geyser load on my baseball hat and me! Next! Scene 3: Toby 6 1 155 lbs. This scenes starts with Skateboarder Toby already naked on my sofa getting Oral Favors from me! After 10 minutes Tobys cock busts all over his leg as I lick up down on his shaft! Hot! Scene 4: Toby picks out a video and sits in the circle chair smoking a cigarette before we get started. I suck Tobys cock for a few minutes before I take out Mr. Bill...so he can Cum play, After a cock fight that lasted less than 1 minute Toby busts a huge Nut! Mr. Bill won that round! I love Str8Boys! Peace, VinDawg.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:13
Video: 704x576, XviD, 1630kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 895.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vin-Dawgs Private Collection 14: Adam and Toby

Oil Massage In Ikebukuro Sliedrecht

Video language: Japanese
ゲイ同士の本気の雄交尾!欲情丸出� �で盛り合う!
そこから生まれるマジSEXはエロスの� �み!
4代目G-STAR『軍龍』は鍛え上げられた鋼のバ� ��キーBODYの持ち主!
切れ長の鋭い眼光に鼻筋の通った端� �な顔立ちに
分厚い胸板と隆起する6つに割れた腹� ��!!
相手をがっちり抱き寄せるぶっとい� �、力強い腰つき、
雄マラを締め付けるエロ過ぎる筋肉� �…!!!
相手役はGOGOBOYとしても大活躍中のG-STAR永瀬康介や
体育会SPIRITSで大ブレイクした猛が社� ��人となって顔出しで再登場!!
タチパート×3、ウケパート×1の豪華4� ��ートに加え
ジャケ写風景やクランクアップイン� �ビューなどの
オフショットパートを加えた全5パー� ��を収録!
筋肉と筋肉が激しくぶつかり絡み合� �ガタイ戦が今、火花を散らす!!!
①軍龍×康介
軍龍が憧れのポルノスター康介と念� �かなっての共演!
撮影開始前からイチャつくほどの本� �感!
求められる康介もまんざらではない� �子!
康介人生初の駅弁Fuckも体験!
2人の熱いLOVEイチャSEXをとくとご覧あ れ!!
②軍龍×GOGGLE
雄穴オナホールでオナニー!?
オナニー撮影直前に雄穴オナホール� �志願してきたゴーグルマンを軍龍がF uck!!
③軍龍×GOGGLE
GYMで欲情!ゴーグルマンを掘りたお� �!!
普段は筋トレ用のベンチも雄交尾の� �処理場に早変わり!
筋トレのあとのチントレで股間も強� �に鍛え上げる!!
④猛×軍龍
軍龍が遂にウケ撮影を解禁!!
社会人となり顔出しを決意したノン� �の猛が軍龍をガン掘り!
ウケをしているところを見られたく� �かった軍龍も撮影されていることを� ��れ、
猛の高速ピストンにチンコはビンビ� �!!
⑤オフショット
SEX中には見られないモッコリショッ� �や素の軍龍を覗き見!!
Duration: 2:00:57
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oil Massage In Ikebukuro

Here Cums Corbin Colby - Corbin Colby Bluff Springs

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Corbin Colby
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English
Finding a masculine pretty boy is like finding a big horned unicorn. Thankfully multi-talented actor/director max carter is a bit of a bloodhound when it comes to cock. Uncut, oiled up and manly in a big beautiful way, we present corbin colby. Corbin has a youthful cocky confidence mixed with manly braun and a huge dong! Max does his best to keep from salivating as he films the stud's solo session. Breaking the fourth wall (and probably his zipper) max allows us to live vicariously through his lucky ass! Then he reaches out and gives this fresh piece of meat some baby oil, a hand and the perfect "bend over newbie" direction. Every inch of corbin is explored including those nice full lips. In the best use of director power ever, max face fucks the star's hungry mouth till it overflows causing an epically creamy chain reaction. Sometimes a boy just needs some protein ya know! This video may have started out with the intension of being a solo, but will deliver way more than one happy ending for us all (including the director!)
Duration: 17:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19527kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Here Cums Corbin Colby - Corbin Colby

Время генерации страницы 0.11270 секунды с 9 запросами